It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Around 150,000 people die each day worldwide, To date Coronavirus Death Toll 69,383

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: BoscoMoney
a reply to: UKTruth

Um, the flu?

Um, the flu has a vaccine.
Brush up on your reading skills.

That vaccine, supposedy is not that effective - And the flu, if you research it, also kills thousands every year.

BUT, according to them, this virus is much, much more virulent and deadly than the flu - At least sometimes.

Still, my whole purpose of starting this post, is to question:

IS IT REALLY AS BAD AS THEY SAY IT IS

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

You know what actually, I'm getting tired of hearing the whole but your parents, grandparents kids or whatever.

My family has gone through much worse crap than this. And if this is what people are worried about then I'm glad that they had such a blessed life.

This is a walk in the park compared to other things my family and I have gone through.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlienView

Um, the flu?

That vaccine, supposedy is not that effective - And the flu, if you research it, also kills thousands every year.

BUT, according to them, this virus is much, much more virulent and deadly than the flu - At least sometimes.

APPARENTLY IT MAY BE WORSE

Since Boris Johnson, the Prime Minister of the UK, ended up in intesive care in a UK hospital

I've re-analyed the whole situation.

NO con game, no hoax - the PTB are really scarred - They can't get a handle on this and they can't control it.

Further, I think they are scared of the virus mutating,
and like back in 1918 with the Spanish Flu, come back stronger.

This is like a bad horror movie - exept its not a movie - it is really happening

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: AlienView

Not going to write a wall of text to refute / answer to your assetment / question.

As a matter of fact I will just give you a short snapshot from an official report about Spain.

On the second page of the report, the first table, the first data row:

Observed deaths: 35673
Estimated deaths: 23590
Excess deaths: 12083
Excess deaths in precentage: 51.2

The above data is from the interval 17th of March - 6th of April 2020.

I keep watching the news - All I see is this huge pandemic, Covid 19, and the tremedous death toll
- But is it really?

Indeed it is.

Some things you need to keep in mind:

- Spain has public and free for all health care system.
- Spain announced a nation wide quarantine on the 13th of March which get into effect on the 10th.
- When the full quarantine went into effect, if I'm not mistaken, only about 1000 had tested positive.
- Schools, universities, etc. in the regions with most cases were already closed on the 9th of March.
- Spain has 3 beds per 1000. US has 2.9. Germany has 8.

Despite that you can see that there were 50% more deaths.

So think about it, if you have some old population and a bit of bad luck and wait to implement measures, instead of 10 deaths per watever time period you get 15.

Also:

From the reports I've seen, broadly, if you have mild symptoms you look at 14 - 21 days for recovery. If you get the serious ones you look at 45 days. The *average* time to recovery is about 30+ days. So imagine what a disaster would be for the world economy if most of the workers will take just 3 weeks off without any kind of advanced notice.

So again, it is indeed very very bad.

Sources:

www.isciii.es...

www.isciii.es... 20a%206%20de%20abril_CNE.pdf

data.worldbank.org...
edit on 7-4-2020 by Torbu because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-4-2020 by Torbu because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1

Myself as well

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Coronavirus is not Ebola, which in fact kills almost everyone who gets it - That was a real pandemic

If Ebola spread like the coronavirus spreads , then it would be a pandemic. Ebola was not a pandemic because it hardly effected people outside Africa.

You do know what pandemic means do you? This is a pandemic because the virus has spread around the world.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

Coronavirus is not Ebola, which in fact kills almost everyone who gets it - That was a real pandemic

If Ebola spread like the coronavirus spreads , then it would be a pandemic. Ebola was not a pandemic because it hardly effected people outside Africa.

You do know what pandemic means do you? This is a pandemic because the virus has spread around the world.

TRUE/BUT - Colds and the flu are all over the world too - you wouln't rate them as pandemics though, would you?

Forget the dictionary definition of pandemic - What we are talking about is like what they used to call
a plague [ie. the Bubonic Plague] - How many did that kill kill directly?

NO, what I'm trying to get at is just how 'directly deadly' is this so called pandemic?

Just how many people were specifically killed, who would not have died of other causes anyway, in the same
time frame if they had not contracted Covid 19 ?

And the problem is data on other diseases occurring simultaneously, such as seasonal influenza and ordinary old fashioned pneumonia
seem to be suddenly scarce.

And just how accurate and specific is the Covid 19 test?

Are they absolutely sure that the PCR test is accurate

At this moment while I'm writing this John Rappaport is on 'Coast to Coast' telling us the test is NOT ACCURATE

edit on 8-4-2020 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 08:18 AM
link   
It is strange. I never know anyone who got this "disease". I even got in touch with all of my friends and relatives and none of them got it or know anyone who caught it. Every passing day, I have a feeling that this is politically motivated. The governments of the world against us, the peons.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: unregistered0
It is strange. I never know anyone who got this "disease". I even got in touch with all of my friends and relatives and none of them got it or know anyone who caught it. Every passing day, I have a feeling that this is politically motivated. The governments of the world against us, the peons.

So, all the thousands of doctors, nurses And hospital workers around the world are part of this conspiracy? Is that what you are saying?

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I agree with you on both points. I think this virus would burn through us like a grass fire on a windy Kansas day and there are people like the guy on the Audioholics youtube channel that have been positive and symptomatic for over 30 days. As far as freedoms getting lost, yeah probably by the minute.

originally posted by: research100
How many times does it need to be said....we have no immunity because it is new and it spreads faster. It is many more sick at the same time overwhelming the medical system...that hospital in new York people are dying from this every hour...the yearly flu doesn't. Make that many people sick fast all at the same time.
quote]originally posted by: AlienView

This means that on any given day, without Coronavirus, about 150,000 people would normally die.
And that the Coronavirus over a period of months has killed about 70,000.

I keep watching the news - All I see is this huge pandemic, Covid 19, and the tremedous death toll
- But is it really?

How mnay of these older people and people with pre-existing conditons would have died anyway ?

How many of them would have died if they caught the flu, a bad cold or just from other naturral causes ?

Are we being subjected, not to the greatest pandemic of all time, but to the greatest 'hustle' of all time

That said the really scarry part of this pandemic is not the number of deaths it has and will cause

- No the scariest part is the agenda of the con artistis trying to panic the World for an agenda crazier than any conspiracy
you can think of !!!

OK - Maybe I'm being too paranoid

Talk me out of it - What do you think ???

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Yeah, pretty crazy to entertain the thought that this could be true. My thought, if you don't think it's real then find somewhere to mingle with a group of people like a walmart every day and let us know in a month how you're doing.

originally posted by: Jay-morris

originally posted by: unregistered0

So, all the thousands of doctors, nurses And hospital workers around the world are part of this conspiracy? Is that what you are saying?

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 05:56 AM
link   

It does seem it is a move to push us to a cashless society. Then promoting this would have not happened if the world was transparent, therefore a one world government would best. People lap that stuff up because they feel their government is there to protect them.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: spaceotter120370s

I find laughable the amount of energy and thought put into trying to make this sound as a false flag op.
You may think this is not as deadly or dangerous as some may portray it, but still...
Boris Johnson is in f**** ICU, Italy's health care system is in shreds, big companies are losing tons of money over this lockdown.

Nobody wants this.

I get the idea to question everything, but at some it just leads to stupidity.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 02:50 AM
link   
"Around 150,000 people die each day worldwide, To date Coronavirus Death Toll 69,383"

I started this post on April 5, 2020

As of today, April 10, 2020, the estimated death toll is 95,785

So what can we conclude

In the period from April 5 to April 10 about 25,000 more people died of Covid 19.

But if the Wold esitmate of deaths has stayed relatively consistent 750,000 people have died anyway and as usual.

So why the hell are they trying to destory the World's economies with a virus, dangerous as it is

- that Is not in fact that dangerous

And in this same period how many have died of Cancer, pneumonia, the regular flu, etc., etc., etc.

- or just plain old age ?

Why this total obsession with Covid 19 - And who stands to gain the most from it

edit on 10-4-2020 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlienView

Um, the flu?

It's turning out not as bad as feared.
Whether that is due to the lockdown or not is a question we'll never be able to answer with certainty.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join