It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton vs. Rice 2008

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Matt Drudge will have a field day in 2007 with an all women's lineup for the oval office. March 12th Washington Times exposes Rice's stance on Abortion and her Bid for the whitehouse. Although not officially annoucned, Rice is the only contender that would be able to Battle Hillary for the Whitehouse.

While the U.S. does have a tendancy of changing roles of politicians in the past such as Ventura and Scwarzzenager (??) It is seemingly time to push the aspect of women in politics on the public.

Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice yesterday pointedly declined to rule out running for president in 2008, and gave her most detailed explanation of a "mildly pro-choice" stance on abortion.
In an interview with editors and reporters in the office of the editor in chief at The Washington Times, she said she would not want the government "forcing its views" on abortion.
She seemed bemused by speculation that a Rice candidacy could set up an unprecedented all-woman matchup with Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton, New York Democrat, who is widely expected to seek the presidency.

QUESTION: Will it be a White Women first or a Black Women first >

EDIT: Title change and some offensive language.

[edit on 4/10/2005 by cmdrkeenkid]

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Yeah, it's cool to be a racist, but only if you are a democrat. The Blackhouse, real classy

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Blackhouse? Ha ha, how do libs get away with stuff like that, and the conservatives get crucified?

I believe that Rice will win. Not only is she smarter than Hillary, but she'll also get a fare chunk of the black vote.

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Yeah so much for the tolerent left.

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 04:49 AM
link   
If you think she will get that nice "chunk of the black vote", you are kidding yourself. That's like saying Hillary will get her fair share of the white vote. Anyhow, I think many African Americans view "black Republicans" as an Uncle Tom. However unfair a stigma it is.

Besides, Giuliani will get the nod. And I wouldn't call Hillary the nod for the Dems yet, either.

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 11:43 AM
link   
No generalizations, please. I'm a lib and I'm not a fan of that "Blackhouse" word pun.

It won't be Rice or Giuliani. We all know that Republicans' idea of democracy is to draft Jeb Bush in 2008, as a prelude to George P. Bush in 2016... and the first woman President, Jenna Bush, in 2024.

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Who's really to say that either of them to run, really. Just about anyone, either democrat or republican, could be in the running.

Though I would, unfortunately, have to say Hillary would stand over Rice. Hillary could play off the past and use it to her advantage, as well as slander Rice with the failures of the G.W. Bush era.

top topics

join