It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boris Johnson admitted to hospital over virus symptoms

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   
BBC News is reporting that Boris Johnson has today been taken to hospital for tests following his recent bout of Corona virus , he remains in control of the government.

"On the advice of his doctor, the prime minister has tonight been admitted to hospital for tests," the spokeswoman said.

"This is a precautionary step, as the prime minister continues to have persistent symptoms of coronavirus ten days after testing positive for the virus."

She added: "The prime minister thanks NHS staff for all of their incredible hard work and urges the public to continue to follow the government's advice to stay at home, protect the NHS and save lives."
www.bbc.co.uk...

I'm sure he'll be fine but nothing like a PM getting first hand experience of a situation , good luck Boris.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Hope he gets better soon.

Last thing this country needs is Michael Gove running things.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

No I hear it will be Demonic Raab

(post by scubagravy removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I also heard his GF has symptons and she is also pregnant

Coronavirus: Boris Johnson's pregnant fiancee Carrie Symonds has had symptoms of coronavirus

Wish them both well, and hope no negative effect on the unborn child

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Looks like you won't have a problem finding a bed.

New film your hospital vid.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: scubagravy
I bet old Boris dies in captivity,

Murdered intravenously while he is asleep,

Then a muslamic Rushed in his place,

Uk becomes a ses pool of migrant filth.

Wouldn't that be a bit bigoted?

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   

You have venmo?

I'll give you 10 to 1 odds.

I'm taking a break from the stock market since she's kinda actin' funny right now. I could use a good gamble.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   
So 2 weeks ago he goes into isolation - out of the limelight so more serious matters can be given his full attention, I think.

Today hes admitted to hospital - gone into the bunker maybe?

Today's ominous speech from the queen.!

It's very possible that covid is the cause but when we look at how everything else is happening and how so many of us know how SHTF scenarios will play out ....... more and more evidence appears to be pointing to a bigger catastrophe on the horizon.

The days are counting down, I fear.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Bigoted? Goes both ways bra..... what do you feel is being pushed more in one direction than the other.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I had to look up Venmo, haha. I see what we’re doing here 👍

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Nope, he will be miraculously healed by hydrox.... whatever it's called.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Hydroxy protoplasmic jellies?

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

Looks like they've all had any backlog cleared , quote likely by coronavirus itself .
Are you even sure that into hospitals is where they'd take the Corona patients at this point ? It's not .
They've built field hospitals and converted hotels , in case . And done the lockdowns . No holds barred. Keeping general hospital in tact as general hospitals.

A lot of people live in mess and have no idea what prepped really means , it means for workspaces , cleared organised stripped down and clean . and those look like places that are extra ready and prepared , in case . In ER, should you need to go there for any reason other than covid' you'd get first class service atm

edit on 5-4-2020 by DoctorBluechip because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Bigoted? Goes both ways bra..... what do you feel is being pushed more in one direction than the other.

Clearly an ultra-right wing agenda is being pushed. Nationalism devoid of compassion or care, purely for personal gain, even against those of the same nationality. A divisive "us against them". A jackboot stomping eternally in the face of humanity, just like in the Orwell book.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   
lol.. the right are doing this? seriously?

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I bet he will not use NHS.
he will go Private.
and I bet they dont kill him like all the other old people.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
BBC News is reporting that Boris Johnson has today been taken to hospital for tests following his recent bout of Corona virus , he remains in control of the government.
I'm sure he'll be fine but nothing like a PM getting first hand experience of a situation , good luck Boris.

I'm not so sure it's a simple as that Gorty,
That signature high temperature is a worry for sure, and is surely somewhat incapacitating, and not something to wish on anyone, however, in charge of the country in that circumstance, he is not.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I very much hope he gets better too, but don't relish the prospect of him returning to his post as prime minister. He's been a disaster, in my view - mostly sending out the wrong message and, when giving the right message, doing it badly.

His boast, a few weeks ago, of shaking hands with coronovirus patients starkly demonstrated his well-known inability to grasp the most fundamental of details. Presumably he thought he was channelling Churchill by refusing to let this pesky virus change his behaviour. In order to appear no more informed or cautious than the average bloke, he infected himself, his colleagues, his pregnant partner, and sent out exactly the wrong message to the country.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: buddha
I bet he will not use NHS.
he will go Private.
and I bet they dont kill him like all the other old people.

I've been trying to get a private appointment for a couple of weeks (I get private medical insurance through my job - I usually don't use it but I have a potentially quite serious condition at the minute), but have not been able to get one. Most private hospitals are helping the NHS with COVID 19, so it makes no difference now where he is admitted.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join