It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Time to live with this Pandemic, not be scared of it.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

I have no idea what you mean by "bulk tests."
Current testing is done in labs.

It gives a positive for any covid.
Prove it.

edit on 4/6/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

The media is disappointed with Governor Cuomo right now because he says New York might be turning the corner with this virus.

They thru Governor Gavin Newsom of California under the bus two weeks ago for saying the same thing about his state.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Not the case tests are not done in labs. Many of these tests take a matter of ten minutes of so to give as reading. Most of the bulk test for a response in the body.

The information I got came from a lab tech who said this. He was very adamant about it. You can test in a lab but the mass testing is not done this way.

I asked you because you might know. By your reply you know less than me but as usual pretend to know
more.

Please dont assume to know something when you dont and then when you get caught out that you dont know # what your talking about ask me to prove it!

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 05:56 PM
link   

The information I got came from a lab tech who said this.

Oh. In that case take back everything I said.
Because I know that you never misinterpret anything.

My apologies.

edit on 4/6/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Happy days Phage

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
Now last I checked grown adults in the USA and most countries on Earth are responsible for themselves and the decisions they make and the over all risk they take,

Exactly, so staying at home and mitigating those risks for not only your OWN health, but the health of others, is the responsible thing to do.

When we walk out our front doors we may ideed die of a falling tree limb, or a stray bullet or even a novel virus of which there are many .

As it stands you are significantly more likely to contract Sars-Cov2 than dying of a tree limb falling, or a stray bullet. You should not have even compared those things.

None the less we walk out our doors and we live our lives, we work, we produce, we use, we laugh , we love ,we cry, we die and so it is and so it was and so it ever will be. I think it is about time we got back to it , we have all been made aware of the dangers of our current predicament with Covid-19 .

Do you really understand the dangers, though? Imagine how significantly higher the death toll would be if we "got back to it" and allowed community spread to run rampant. The virus could mutate and get even worse. The health system would be unable to cope, and would be put into a very dire situation. It would make this situation look like a cakewalk.
edit on 6-4-2020 by logicsoda because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 12:00 AM
link   
NYC is getting ready to start temporarily burying bodies in parks...,meanwhile on ATS “it’s not any worse than the flu”.

We could solve a lot of this by allowing all those who wish to return to work to do so for one month. Once the majority are dead, we can stop having these redundant posts.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage lol, polls are worthless you know. They're never executed in a fair manner. All of them.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Drucifer
NYC is getting ready to start temporarily burying bodies in parks...,meanwhile on ATS “it’s not any worse than the flu”.

We could solve a lot of this by allowing all those who wish to return to work to do so for one month. Once the majority are dead, we can stop having these redundant posts.

Obviously you live in New-York City ..Correct ? I mean how else could you say something like that unless you live in New-York and have seen as much with your own eyes.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: spaceotter120370s

Yeah. I know.
What's your point?

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: logicsoda

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
Now last I checked grown adults in the USA and most countries on Earth are responsible for themselves and the decisions they make and the over all risk they take,

Exactly, so staying at home and mitigating those risks for not only your OWN health, but the health of others, is the responsible thing to do.

When we walk out our front doors we may ideed die of a falling tree limb, or a stray bullet or even a novel virus of which there are many .

As it stands you are significantly more likely to contract Sars-Cov2 than dying of a tree limb falling, or a stray bullet. You should not have even compared those things.

None the less we walk out our doors and we live our lives, we work, we produce, we use, we laugh , we love ,we cry, we die and so it is and so it was and so it ever will be. I think it is about time we got back to it , we have all been made aware of the dangers of our current predicament with Covid-19 .

Do you really understand the dangers, though? Imagine how significantly higher the death toll would be if we "got back to it" and allowed community spread to run rampant. The virus could mutate and get even worse. The health system would be unable to cope, and would be put into a very dire situation. It would make this situation look like a cakewalk.

I can see you took the Blue pill my friend, just keep listening to the media don't worry its good for you.

You should do some research my friend , There was a town in Italy on Complete lock down I'm talking Extreme Lock down no contact, And everyone still got infected . So you explain to me whats the point of all this quarintine? Why is it ok for everyone to meet up at the grocery store but we cant go back to work and make a living ?
edit on 7-4-2020 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   
There is good reason to believe we were just living with it from November to early March in North America
I said to somebody today on this very forum has there been a spike in pneumonia in the last 6 months, they said actually there was. They just weren't testing for it, people get pneumonia and either recover or die.
In two weeks we must get back to some level of normalcy, we all did what we could to give the medical community time to fully prepare for this and crush the spike. But if we do this for three months we will stall modern civilization, at some point, and this is going to sound harsh, its going to have to be survival of the fittest, like it's been for thousands of years.
This lock down can't continue for a whole year so Grandpa doesn't get it. This is the harsh reality.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
There is good reason to believe we were just living with it from November to early March in North America
I said to somebody today on this very forum has there been a spike in pneumonia in the last 6 months, they said actually there was. They just weren't testing for it, people get pneumonia and either recover or die.
In two weeks we must get back to some level of normalcy, we all did what we could to give the medical community time to fully prepare for this and crush the spike. But if we do this for three months we will stall modern civilization, at some point, and this is going to sound harsh, its going to have to be survival of the fittest, like it's been for thousands of years.
This lock down can't continue for a whole year so Grandpa doesn't get it. This is the harsh reality.

Agreed , it is a harsh reality .

we cant sacrifice our entire society simply because we are trying to avoid deaths by this virus its ridiculous.
edit on 7-4-2020 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s
I can only offer my personal household experience but I won't because it's anecdotal. I'll offer this much though. Has anyone ever heard of a flu season that has directly killed so many young doctors, nurses, and paramedics aside from influenza 1918?

Because I sure haven't.

Since when do they tell us how many doctors and nurses have died from the flu? And where are the numbers for all the dying doctors and nurses. Seriously wondering, cuz I havent seen them.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Not sure it's the pandemic we should be afraid of- Something strange is going on even the animals are being weird . The videos we are seeing of animals coming down and walking the city streets are not what you interpret there are still cars moving along and people everywhere .

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

The information I got came from a lab tech who said this.

Oh. In that case take back everything I said.
Because I know that you never misinterpret anything.

My apologies.

Phage,

Stop being an a##hole.

You have been keyed in many threads as being incorrect in your information.

Own up to it.

I am the first person that will stand up and say, "I was wrong", if and when folks can prove that.

Can you do the same? You were one of the ones who claimed the virus was the end of all things. Care to take a different path?

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join