It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bitcoin is due to Halve again in about May or so IDK will You Please Tell Me about Digital Currency

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Ha, it's going to go on an upward trajectory so it's at 6500 so idk maybe jump into it for at least a little bit.

Does the timing have blockchain coins as a major instrument of diabolical proportions sanctified by satan himself. I hear double speak of a need for digital currency from a nations leader in Europe. they say what......keypads full of germs like the masses have attacking them in the hospitals but the hospitals are empty almost.

EVERY ONE TOGETHER NOW......I smell chit !!

buy Bitcoin just to stick it to the man...just in case the man....is wanting digital, germ free currency.

edit on 5-4-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Litecoin Etherium ,get something chained, that gets rid of a need for a bank to cash the big check under a escrow, and is instant done deal.....helps close the deal on a contract.....bankers be all mad and angry

a reply to: GBP/JPY

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   

May I ask what makes you so certain it’s going to go up?

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I'm not even sure....the nsa can hack a blockchain I betcha......

but my handfull of Silver.....got 7 o zees is all will that go down? maybe to zero but still...it's insurance somehow maybe...and only costed 140 bucks...

a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   

I can explain some, I also run a cryptocurrency site, since 2014.

Think of cryptocurrency as public ledgers, that can also act as databases, with extra coding / framework.
I've always envisioned our future, requiring such things, to power the large datasets needed for everyday life, while also keeping them separate for various purposes.

Bitcoin was the 1st, but by far, not the most useful, infact, it's pretty pointless when compared to other altcoins, like Ethereum. But like all 1st's it's popular, an if devs work some magic an interconnect Bitcoin to Ethereum, like there is talk of, then Bitcoin would ALWAYS be the most valuable currency.

As for the halving, think of it as, having a baseball card of a player, an they stopped playing, or went to another team, that card becomes more valuable, since less are available. That's kinda the concept here, except, it's mainly all on HYPE. Until bitcoin adds some more functionality other than a currency. Since Ethereum is about to eat it's lunch!

But, does that mean you should invest in them? ( Caution should be advised in HUGE doses! )

It's Extremely manipulated as volatile, and it's not manipulated, like you'd think.

Bots actually manipulate the currently more now than ever, an while some are programed an controlled by humans. Others are just automated with very poor scripting, that basically makes it follow a leader in a sense.

So if you invest, be ok with losing it an profiting of course. lol
And keeping some in, while pulling out some profits, is always a good idea, as you reap best of both worlds, % gains, an safety nets for negatives.

-- But this is all in its infancy, to the point that things can an will change overnight, for the good and bad.

Ethereum is my fav right now, as it's really a foundation for other cryptocurrencies and applications!
(Cryptocurrency's TRUE POTENTIAL!)

But it's not worth as much, because card games and entertainment ideas are being tested still, while interest is drummed up for larger company trust. The private blockchains are nothing more than private databases or branded tokens, like coke points, chuck e cheese arcade tickets, an USD, they can be printed into infinity an thus have the price controlled an manipulated at will by the owners.

You gotta do some research, as you could get in on a company who is going to do great things, or an altcoin that has a HUGE premine an will just be sold off as soon as it's made public on an exchange.

---

Exchanges are dubious to say the least, if you don't have any insurance backing the exchange, that you can verify, don't put money in them, Everyone I've ever messed with, has just folded, disappeared, or just claimed it was hacked, an all money was gone!

So never keep large amounts of money in exchanges, and never use shady exchanges! lol

Coinbase is one I've trusted for a bit now, kinda only one I use.

---

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I gotta say, it's the timing of all this associated skullduggery

associated howso, you ask?....the Scripture account of a one world everything due this year.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Bitcoin is an digital asset, that is mostly supported by greed. It's slow and inconvenient as a transfer of value, and it's not a currency, since it's value is only defined by it's price calculated by fiat currencies like usd or eur. There are a lot newer digital assets out there with better technology and more practical use, while most of them still remaining to be just inefficient database systems. The idea itself has potential and I see bitcoin as a "Macintosh 128k" of it's time. Innovating and interesting when it came out, but quickly turned obsolete by developing more complex and practical variations of the concept. Now the bitcoin community is more like an religios cult, trapped in it's dogmas and hoping for their "Macintosh 128k" staying as the standard just because it was the first. I would advise sober minded people to keep away from bitcoin, but take interest in the concept and technology itself and look for more developed variations.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
I'm not even sure....the nsa can hack a blockchain I betcha......

but my handfull of Silver.....got 7 o zees is all will that go down? maybe to zero but still...it's insurance somehow maybe...and only costed 140 bucks...

a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

Silver and gold are never going to 0.

The crypto market crashed at the start of last month so now is a good time to get in if you're going to.

The halvening has previously caused a bump in the markets over the months following, but many expect it to be muted this time around. Over time the average price has ended higher than prior to halving but there's no long history to analyze like with commodities. There are a number of other coins that also tend to move in a somewhat correlated fashion with bitcoin and their lower prices could be a more comfortable starting point. Coins can also be purchased in smaller fractions so you don't have to shell out 6500 to get in the game.

I dont buy that digital currency is the mark of the beast. Paper money is about as evil as you can get, global elites printing money to harvest the labor of increasingly poor workers.
edit on 4/5/20 by Ksihkehe because: Typo

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Tranceopticalinclined

If your site is public I'd love to check it out.

If so please PM the info.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 12:12 AM
link   

I say The Man prob has a way to manipulate Bitcoin, which is why it hasn't skyrocketed yet and doing all this funky stuff.

The Man don't want Bitcoin but their own Crypto.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Watch out! The stock market is ready to take another leg down so your precious bitcoin is probably going to tank again also.

There is not a lot of interest in crypto anymore. It has shown itself to be a big con job.

When you've got the likes of Max Keiser hawking bitcoin on the Alex Jones show telling people to buy five dollars worth of bitcoin each day instead of a cup of coffee...

You never even knew about bitcoin until CNBC suckered you in.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
I gotta say, it's the timing of all this associated skullduggery

associated howso, you ask?....the Scripture account of a one world everything due this year.

Revelation is a definitive warning, not a definitive road map for you to follow.

Revelation is occurring all the time, not just at the "end".

We are currently living a time when the days are shortened for the sake of the global elect who are utilizing a 40-week calendar instead of your common 52-week calendar.

2/3 = .666

280/360 = .777

The game is rigged. Jesus was warning you. He still is. Your true enemy manipulates the economy with their 280-day calendar.

top topics

join