It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seth Rich murder update

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+33 more 
posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   
New information has come to light. In the Seth Rich murder case. The FBI’s denial of investing the case has been put in doubt by the NSA’s claim that they can’t release the information from the lawsuit on the investigation because a national security reasons .

We first reported in late July that Texas businessman Ed Butowsky filed a lawsuit where he outed reporter Ellen Ratner as his source for information on Seth Rich. The DNC operative was murdered in the summer of 2016 in Washington DC. His murder was never solved. According to the lawsuit Seth Rich provided WikiLeaks the DNC emails before the 2016 election, not Russia.

FBI Chief of Staff James Rybicki Fingers the Obama administration or pushing the narrative that Russia release the information to Julian Assange

If the claims are true this information will finger Mueller for claiming the Russians were responsible for the DNC leaks.

Ms. Rattner said Mr. Assange told her that Seth Rich and his brother, Aaron, were responsible for releasing the DNC emails to Wikileaks. Ms. Rattner said Mr. Assange wanted the information relayed to Seth’s parents, as it might explain the motive for Seth’s murder.

Seth
edit on 5-4-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

+22 more 
posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

Protect the sociopathic homicidal murderous B.... Hillary at any cost .....
edit on 5-4-2020 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

+28 more 
posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

And don't forget Chuck, Nancy, Debbie, Maxine, Adam, John, Loretta, Etc.....

Wow, I guess instead of typing names endlessly, I could just say the whole Democrat party....

+9 more 
posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Ive never felt more psychic. I knew all along Seth Rich was a political assasination. That he leaked to WiKi Leaks....not russia. Incredible.

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Notoneofyou

As soon as the first few get indicted.

They’ll be snitching on each other faster than you can say rat.
edit on 5-4-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown

And they will all get stitches.
Deservedly like the ones around Frankenstein's neck.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Two things...

1.) Forget the stitches put em in ditches.
2.) Wasn't Frankenstein's monster a collection of dead body parts stitched together and reanimated by an evil scientist named Dr. Frankenstein? I don't understand the "deservedly" part.

edit on 5-4-2020 by IredBafi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Here is a good timeline with accurate details about the DNC leaks and later hacks.

www.vpro.nl...

April 25, 2016
creation date for the X-Tunnel malware found on DNC server.

X-Tunnel is associated with hacker group Fancy Bear.

Termed “second stage” malware. (Means it is a different type of malware than previously used to enter DNC computers.)

*Actual hack took place sometime before this

Let's go over the other contradictions

www.vpro.nl...

May 5, 2016
CrowdStrike installs anti-malware "Falcon"
-Fancy Bear creates another version of X tunnel.

*Contradiction*
-CrowdStrike states: upon hire on April 29, immediately "discovered Russian hackers"
-Anti-malware "Falcon" actually installed May 5

-US Federal Election Commission Database shows payments from DNC to CrowdStrike started on May 5

In addition to Falcon, DNC used Overwatch, a service where CrowdStrike monitors servers 24/7

With Overwatch in place, CrowdStrike had to see any hacker activity or if thousands of emails were exfiltrated.

*contradiction*
-more than half of the emails released by WikiLeaks were sent later than May 5

With active elite cyber security in place how was this possible?

Enter data timestamp manipulation and the lie

May 10, 2016
Fancy Bear creates spy malware "X-agent"

This is the compilation date of X-Agent malware found on DNC’s servers.

X-Agent is espionage-malware, used in unison with X-Tunnel malware.

*contradiction*
Creation date for malware has a ‘first seen into the wild’-timestamp from 2010.

-This is years before the malware was compiled, according to the ‘creation date’ timestamp.

VirusTotal helpdesk concludes -‘first seen in wild timestamp is wrong, and creation date is correct.

*issue*
X-Agent malware ‘had source code leaked for a short period online’,

-Years old copies are owned by experts.

-indications are that security investigators and other parties also have access to this code.’

Actual Leaks came from the accounts of 7 people in DNC:

Guccifer 2.0 wants credit for the WikiLeaks publications.

*contradiction*
Research by Argos shows that none of the 7 people with these leaks received a phishing mail from Fancy Bear on their DNC mail account

Quote from official report:
The Xagent source code, the Xagent C&C server configuration, and the Xtunnel binaries
all contain traces of Russian, strongly reinforcing the hypothesis that this is the language
employed by the Sednit group’s members"

www.welivesecurity.com...

So the actual technical side to the argument in favor of Russia successfully hacking the DNC hinges on the assumption that hackers only work in their native tongue.

Considering the actual contradictions its not solved.

Added-
Also, fancy bear had been rumored to have been caught before the DNC "Hack" took place. Their tools and protocols were confiscated and with those ANYONE could impersonate them.

The dummy server they supposedly used in the DNC hack was hosted by a service they had used prior with an IP that was also used to hack the German parliament prior to all this by them. Its HIGHLY unlikely that this elite hacker group would make such a mistake or be otherwise inclined to use the same service with the same virtual IP. They did do the parliament hack but they would never reuse anything like that from such a high profile attack.

Its a lie. Fancy bear didnt hack the DNC. The leaks were saved to USB and then Uploaded elsewhere in the US.

edit on 5-4-2020 by HelloboysImbackguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Thats the problem...these people are protected if yu'd ask me by some powerful group which is not democrat or republican....these people decide what is happening in the USA. We have met them not so very long ago...the same who can go into jails without invitation, make camera's defect, bring guards to sleep and make the chief prosecuter beief it is all coincidence.

edit on 5/4/2020 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: IredBafi

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Two things...

1.) Forget the stitches put em in ditches.
2.) Wasn't Frankenstein's monster a collection of dead body parts stitched together and reanimated by an evil scientist named Dr. Frankenstein? I don't understand the "deservedly" part.

I like the ditches part better too.

The "deservedly" part (and Frankenstein reference) just means kind of symbolically that they would have marks around their necks after they got what is coming to them, like after being hung by the neck. Also to add: All of these people whether they were directly involved or not had to know the truth of what happened being insiders and all, and they profusely defended the mugging explanation as what happened without investigation or accusation- exposing their guilt and collusion, etc..

So they do deserve death or life sentences for aiding and abetting, and also halting all investigation, intimidating the DC Police with the might of their DNC political power, etc.

edit on 5-4-2020 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   

I can hardly wait for that part to begin.

It'll be nice once they start removing themselves.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   

That was an interesting but somewhat strange read.

"There was, I guess, a desire by the Whitehouse to make some kind of public statement..." morphs into "Obama was fingered for pushing a narrative."

"I guess" a "desire" "to make some kind of statement".

Sounds definitive overall.

and to add, I hope the image of the guy in the US flag suit and shoes in the article is not the guy with the lawsuit.
Typically one should be wary of those types. They seem to be into it for something other than the truth.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

I hope not.

I can’t wait to see the bus with her name on it .

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

I hope not.

I can’t wait to see the bus with her name on it .

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: HelloboysImbackguy

Ive never felt more psychic. I knew all along Seth Rich was a political assasination. That he leaked to WiKi Leaks....not russia. Incredible.

This was pretty much confirmed by WL and JA. WL did not reveal the source. But stated that is was from an individual (not a state) and they put up a reward for information concerning the death of Seth Rich.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: HelloboysImbackguy

A lot of people here and figured it out too.

The problem was the Justice Department and their permanent get out of jail free card for Democrats .

Hopefully that card will be revoked shortly .

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   
An addiction limerick

There once was a squealer named Seth
Who Clinton had put to his death
As the evidence mounts
The believers all pounce
On the evidence drug like it’s meth.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: zatara

I’ve always thought there was somebody behind the government pulling the strings. But I’m not so sure that anymore and if there is it’s not a secret anymore . For the Second time in my life we have a president who I trust . ( Reagan was the other )

Let’s get Iran-Contra out-of-the-way . Hush-hush black ops stuff that we didn’t need to know about. I have no problem with it but if RR made a mistake nobody’s perfect . Plus I’ve I always had a man crush on Ollie north . Lol

Now back to Trump I think if there was someone with a hand on his back pushing him in the direction. We’d hearing about it on Twitter the next day . The thing is he doesn’t need to name anyone. If that Power broker needs to be named every conservative can do it Soros. He might be working the other politicians but not DT.

The Democrats have been scared and throwing up roadblocks for three years. Investigations, allegations, Racist, xenophobic, fascist , Corruption just about anything with a ist or obic . They’ve been it for one reason. I know you’re not going to get Trump out of office . They also know something baaaaad is coming. They want to be able to claim retaliation .

If I had to bet money on it. It’s going to be one hell of an October surprise .?

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Lucky for them the sh1tshow of DOJ provides immunity first before talking to them and their batting average sucks almost as much as hillary likeabilty

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Notoneofyou

I can hardly wait for that part to begin.

It'll be nice once they start removing themselves.

“ The wheels on the bus go round and round “

Cause it can’t get any traction with all the bodies underneath it .

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join