It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global currency

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: daboxfan
( the last hold out country in the world)

George H.W. Bush mentioned the NWO back in 1990. The US isn't a hold out country, they are the new Rome.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dumbass
The global currency is time. As you always trade your time for something. Just that it is printed on a piece of paper or a digitalised number on a network to store it for later use does not matter.

What matters is the ability to conduct commerce publicly and PRIVATELY.

A digitized currency will have EVERYTHING you transact monitored and recorded. Even that five bucks you lent your buddy last week, as an example.

Anyone who thinks "ho-hum" about this is already compromised and should seek shelter at the nearest FEMA camp asap. That's where you belong and it would be great for the rest if us if you surrendered now.

I'll say it again. NO PHYSICAL CASH and NO POST OFFICE = Game Over.

Period.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow
Aren't cryptocurrencies the work around to all that?

Then you have bartering.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   

No it's not only when you're not creative it might be. The fact that you believe in Cash that much shows the limitations of your mind.

For privacy you can use monero as example. Digital without any trace.

You can even do it with Bitcoin that is fully shown on the blockchain. Just have many addresses and switch the privkeys with each other. No transaction, no trace but ownership most certainly switched.

I'm to deep into the crypto to not know my ways in that. Anyone that can not be creative and only believes that Cash is the one thing which can switch owners privately should be in FEMA indeed.

That $5 cash I needed to send to my buddy a few 100 miles away left more traces of my own and my buddies identity then I would ever have with a crypto.
edit on 5-4-2020 by Dumbass because: The usual grammer and stuff

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Dumbass

Like I said, compromised.

🙄

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Dumbass said not compromised so, not like you said.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: SeektoUnderstand

Not a chance that I will sign up.
My bank account was hacked four months ago and boy did this guy go on a shopping spree.
I had to change everything.
Now imagine losing your life savings, your house, everything through a permanent chip that cannot be changed.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow
a reply to: Dumbass

Like I said, compromised.

🙄

Yes indeed. I need to put $5 cash in an envelope that carries my dna. I need to post it (as you say post office) that has a cam, and I'm visible for that as well. So they most likely have my DNA, my image and my location. On that post card I need to write an address and dox my friend. Unless he has a burner address of course but that is a bit overkill for $5. Either way he needs to pick that up.

Compromised indeed. As I can't spoof my image nor my DNA nor my real life location. Digitally that is all no issue to spoof that at all.

But to each his own bubble.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join