It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cryptic Message/Phrase - What does it mean?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: WanderingMrM
"Pillared foundations" is a metaphor meaning "stable."
It's an architectural image, implying that the base of the building is not just lying flat on the ground, but is attached to brick or stone columns buried deep in the ground. In other words, the building is stable.

The message means; "The earth looks stable, but he is powerful enough to shake it."

It probably is a version of Job ch9 v6, which somebody has already quoted, but it's not the AV translation.
edit on 5-4-2020 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 02:45 AM
link   

the " true " meaning of most " cryptic messages " - depends heaviliy on the context of the sender - the reciever and thier relationship

if you is going to be cryptic

then so shall i :

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I posit that either you know this is religious or that someone close to you who you know to be religious shared this with you.

Not being able to disclose the source is a tad dramatic don't you think.

Are they claiming visions? If so, amateur hour for sure.

All religions have this fantasy where the end of days are one violent orgy, but rest assured their loving God is "allowing" it to happen. Yes its terrible but its oh so wonderful.

Religion causes a schism in your brain. It becomes a placebo at worst.

Disclaimer : sometimes religion also does a person good not bashing everyone over the head with anti-religious sentiment.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 07:45 AM
link   
'And thus the destroyer entered the field of the last plane'.

Don't ask.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Psalms 18:7 - "Then the earth shook and trembled; the foundations also of the hills moved and were shaken, because he was wroth."

Zephaniah 1:15 - "That day is a day of wrath, a day of trouble and distress, a day of wasteness and desolation, a day of darkness and gloominess, a day of clouds and thick darkness"

Isaiah 24:20 - "The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, and shall be removed like a cottage; and the transgression thereof shall be heavy upon it; and it shall fall, and not rise again."
edit on 5-4-2020 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 08:30 AM
link   

"He will shake the pillared foundations of the Earth"

in the Genesis Book, the Creator laid the 'Foundations'-of-the-Earth... which included the 'Future' of the Planet to be so positioned that the 'Heavens would present Wonders and Signs such as Blood Moons and Tetrads...
and the Foundations intentions were designed to become the place where the Creator would become a flesh-&-blood human which would then die and resurrect to become the prototype 'first born' Son-of-Man...

so the Word made Flesh was a Foundation
so Prophecy / Time was also a Foundation
the complete number of Foundations of Earth are left to Theology researchers, probably the veil between the various Kingdoms, animal-mineral-plant, physical-spiritual, etcetera

but the cryptic message probably refers to the orientation of planet Earth in the Solar System so that the AC & Dragon can transform Earth into a hell-hole for the approaching Great Tribulation & Armageddon battle after the Gog battles

ETA

originally posted by: Asgaard
'And thus the destroyer entered the field of the last plane'.

Ah ha, CERN, the Gateway to Abyss realm
edit on th30158609375805352020 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   
A pillar is a firm foundation or something that is rested upon. It holds up something and makes it sturdy.

Pillared means layers of pillars. Like the many layers of earth or sediment that the earth's crust lays upon.

The quote means devastating earthquakes that shake mountains, homes, buildings, structures and so forth with Godly might so they crumble.

Isaiah 42:15
I will make waste mountains and hills, and dry up all their herbs; and I will make the rivers islands, and I will dry up the pools.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   
if we are quoting the bible - what is the structual stability of :

a - a pillar of salt ?

b - a pillar of fire ?

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
if we are quoting the bible - what is the structual stability of :

a - a pillar of salt ?

b - a pillar of fire ?

Imagery, and poetic language - Learn about it here Pillars in the Bible
link

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   
But how would a person shake the pillars/foundation of Earth? This is what I can not wrap my mind around...

Are we talking here about a supernatural being in human form?

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: WanderingMrM
But how would a person shake the pillars/foundation of Earth? This is what I can not wrap my mind around...

Are we talking here about a supernatural being in human form?

A more spiritual approach is, God set the foundation and he can shake the foundations.

An atheistic approach would be to look into Tesla’s Earthquake Machine.
Tesla's oscillator
Frequency and resonance can do a lot of damage. Also look into HAARP, it has been thought that HAARP controls the weather and this can control earthquakes.

<< 1   >>

join