It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could your December cough actually have been COVID-19?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: logicsoda

If you're going to take people to task for EVERY time they walk outside when they have a cough for the last 100 years, you're being really unreasonable and unrealistic. You may as well not go outside at all.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   
i live in new jersey and covid is pretty rampant around here. But i have been hearing the same thing you are saying. So many people said "i had they same symptoms in November and December. Not from a few people but a lot of people. I think it was here earlier. Wont know for sure until antibody tests come out. reply to: ChiefD

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   
There is a reliable report, BTW, of two Japanese women getting the coronavirus in Hawaii in September!

I read it on Global Research, which is a conspiracy site.

But it may be this thing has been brewing in the population for months and not just in China.

I'll search for the link where I read about this and post if later if I find the article

edit on 7-4-2020 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Had it all of November and my kid and sister had it almost all of December. Dry hacking cough. I went to the dr three times during because I thought I had pneumonia . I did bruise some ribs and muscles from the cough. The cough was relentless and my energy level was low. My dr actually told me last week she believes many of her patients had it over winter but has yet to see anyone ( in our small rural area) with it so far since the newer information came out. Would be pretty cool if our town was already over it.

ETA North Texas ^^
edit on 7-4-2020 by schmae because: adding location

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: schmae
Had it all of November and my kid and sister had it almost all of December. Dry hacking cough. I went to the dr three times during because I thought I had pneumonia . I did bruise some ribs and muscles from the cough. The cough was relentless and my energy level was low. My dr actually told me last week she believes many of her patients had it over winter but has yet to see anyone ( in our small rural area) with it so far since the newer information came out. Would be pretty cool if our town was already over it.

ETA North Texas ^^

That was probably the type B strain/victoria influenza. It was everywhere by December/January, super virulent strain. When I say everywhere, I mean globally, it was literally all over the planet.

I live and work as a bartender/manager at one of the busiest bars in a city with a known Covid outbreak and a huge chinese population.

My family came down with that victoria strain influenza in mid January and it was devastating. The cough was particularly brutal and my oldest son was coughing for about a month, was diagnosed with walking pneumonia, and completed two cycles of antibiotics.

Then I developed a dry cough on March 13, which I probably contracted from a customer's hug or dirty glasswear and spread it to my wife and two kids. Almost definitely corona. We've all been sequestered since.

Two different types of sick altogether. This time around, only my youngest and my wife developed a fever. The youngest got a super high 3 day fever from it, the oldest no fever whatsoever. Both were coughing for exactly two weeks.

My wife developed a low grade fever on around the 14th, and it persisted for around 3.5-4 weeks, which I honestly didn't even know was possible. She just ran a 99.5 like two days ago. She had a light cough for a few days, the rest of the time it was sore throat and general malaise.

Me on the other had, I developed what was the worst cough I've had in my adult life at the age of 37. There was one night where I had trouble breathing. It lasted exactly two weeks, was gone on the 26th. I didn't spike a fever at all. Crazy #

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ChiefD

I also at the beginning of February had a dry hacking cough for two weeks, then a productive cough for 3-4 weeks. But during the dry hack cough period I was very fatigued, had a fever, red eyes, and even some puking. I had several nights of waking up at night and struggling to breathe. Of course I knew about Covid-19 at the time, but thought was only happening in Asia. But now, I wonder if I had it.
edit on 7-4-2020 by Lynzer because: bad typing

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: thebtheb
a reply to: logicsoda

If you're going to take people to task for EVERY time they walk outside when they have a cough for the last 100 years, you're being really unreasonable and unrealistic. You may as well not go outside at all.

How did you get the idea that I am going to take people to task every time they go outside with a cough? Look at the context of the post I was responding to. He had a fever, was coughing, and described it as the worst illness he had in 20 years.

Yeah, I'm going to take people to task if they have a fever, are coughing, feeling like #, AND still continuing to go to work--they're putting the health of coworkers at risk.

If you're going to work with these symptoms, you're an idiot. Plain and simple. Zero regard for others... if I was his manager, me and him would be having a chat (from a distance) really bloody fast.
edit on 8-4-2020 by logicsoda because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 03:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
There is a reliable report, BTW, of two Japanese women getting the coronavirus in Hawaii in September!

I read it on Global Research, which is a conspiracy site.

Yep, sounds really reliable...

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 08:55 AM
link   
There was a thread on this a week or two ago. A lot of people had covid-like symptom in western nations in January, December, even as far back as November. Does that mean they had covid-19? Not necessarily. But it's an interesting question.

And I know some China/globalist fans on the forum think it's absurd. But remember China/WHO said the virus couldn't be transmitted between humans once upon a time.

Here's another article about it:
source

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
There was a thread on this a week or two ago. A lot of people had covid-like symptom in western nations in January, December, even as far back as November. Does that mean they had covid-19? Not necessarily. But it's an interesting question.

And I know some China/globalist fans on the forum think it's absurd. But remember China/WHO said the virus couldn't be transmitted between humans once upon a time.

Here's another article about it:
source[/qu ote]

There is so much they don’t know about this virus. They’re still guessing for the most part. And to think tigers got it now, just mind boggling. So I’m pretty skeptical about anything I hear, because in a day or two, that will change too.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Symptoms started showing Last week of January . I'm in my 50’s no underlying heath conditions, workout everyday. In good general health. No high BP , no Diabetes etc.

I' m almost sure I had Corona Virus, Corvid-19 . I had my normal flu shot. Seen a Md and was told Influenza-B maybe ? My Dr. sent the swab test out and I assumed I was positive for Influenza-B turns out test was Negative, Strep also Negative . Not mention my Dr seemed puzzled at the symptoms especially how they came in the order I told him. On day -1 I took Amoxicillin right away because I know what a lung infection feels like. The Amoxicillin was left over for my Labrador Retriever that had an infection a few months before. Turns out my Labrador did not react well to Amoxicillin and they gave him cephalexin instead. I owe My Labrador Retriever a big steak. I was able to walk around during this flu but also thought I got over it for couple days then it became worse.
Note: Dr. also stated The ER was over flowing with elderly people like he never seen before and most of them had been diagnosed with phenomena, he said. He told me this had been going for the past week and decided to send me to an outside clinic so as I would not catch what ever they had. But it was to late. I don’t know where I could have caught it. I mentioned to him about the Virus in China. To my surprise he knew about what was going on in china with this. He told me they just didn't have the symptom information to watch for it. I think I had a combination of allergies combined with Corvid-19 . My wife never contracted this flu she was never home either. She had an ill family member but not with the flu she had many sleep overs so was never at home.

I f anyone wants to know My symptoms in order as they happened Here is they are .

Day 1-Started with what felt like food poisoning and diarrhea, Chest hurt a little. Felt like I had bronchitis. I took Amoxicillin 500 MG 2x per day for
lung infection. For 4 days , Had light fever during the first 4 days. I just thought to myself how in the world did I get a lung infection? I didn't
even have a cold ,flu or anything like it to progress instantly to a lung infection that quick. This is what makes me thinks this was made in a
lab. Just like that, BOOM! lung infection, I've had lung infections before I know how they feel. Not mention the like food poisoning
symptoms. The day before I felt great . I have my reservations about this so called virus. it more like a targeted virus weapon. It feels like
flu , but then it don't .I would label this more like some sort of Biological Agent.

Day 2- Very bad sore throat with terrible cough, phlegm builds up in chest very fast.
Took 1 over the counter Mucinex right away and another before going to bed. Coughed up lot of phlegm that
night and drank lot and lots of water.
Note: I took Advil Ibuprofen 200mg for pain in my knees , ankles and felt mush worse ! Never had flu that gave me pain in the knees and
ankles, a little pain behind my eyes for a while. I discontinued Advil. Advil seemed to have some sort of effect on
this virus. I really felt strange after taking Advil. I felt much worse. So stay away from Advil / Ibuprofen if you have this corvid virus.
at this point I was starting to feel extremely tired and fatigued.

Day-3 Took Tylenol the next day instead of Advil for pain.

Day-4 light fever seemed to be gone now. Went to hospital, was swabbed for flu, Dr would let me know if I tested positive or lab
will contact me. (I was never contacted so I assume no flu. ) Dr stated I had white milky substance at back of throat.
Told me it seems like you have a flu, but cant be sure. influenza B? Told me my chest sounded clear, No fever . I
mentioned to him I still had a cough at times, Asked for an inhaler because of allergies. Dr sent me to an outside
clinic for a different opinion, Dr said stop taking the antibiotics because it looks like they did the job of killing the
infection if you had one.

Day-4 Continuation at outside clinic . Seen by a Nurse practitioner. Tested Negative for flu , Negative for Strep throat.
Gave me an inhaler for allergies . Stated I have pharyngitis , told me to take over the counter Meds for allergies
which never helped. The inhaler helped me allot though.

Day-5 Rested, sleeping in afternoon. Felt like it was almost gone I was feeling much better.

Day 6 Again , feeling better I thought it was completely gone and over. I really thought it was gone.

Day-7 Tried to do a few house chores and became extremely tired and fatigued , cough came back with a vengeance
non-stop. slight fever. Told wife to buy me a bag of halls cough drops 300 hundred big bag and Robitussin 12 hour.

Day-8 Fever of 100 , at times 102 , 103 very bad cough, I kept taking Mucinex to keep the congestion from coming back.
Drinking large amounts of water all day . Took Tylenol

Day 9 same as day-8

Day-10 fever broke , feeling much better but still coughing . Tylenol ,Mucinex , inhaler.
Day-11 Coughing, but I noticed when eating hot food it made my cough so much worse. So no soup or hot food.
Strange I never had that happen until now. Then more Tylenol ,Mucinex , inhaler,
Day-12 feeling much better again . Cough almost gone. Still on Tylenol ,Mucinex , inhaler.

Day-13 Coughing is almost non existent . Discontinued Mucinex , inhaler. Still felt a little exhausted at times but
improved though out the last week. Day 14, day 15 , 16, 17, etc back to normal about 20 days later and my
seasonal allergies.

edit on 10-4-2020 by SJE98 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-4-2020 by SJE98 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Ditto with people who had it earlier...

I got sick in the early part February.... started on a Friday, by Sunday night fever was so high I thought I might actually die,after the fever broke about two weeks of a dry cough and generally feeling like crap.

99.99% sure I had this in Western Kentucky a month before the states first official case.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 01:45 AM
link   
By my own math....

My "hard-hit" county of 320,000 at this late date has 1411 cases and 17 deaths.

.5% infected, 1 in 200 people.

.005% death rate ...? I'm not kidding. 1 in 20,000 people.

Similarly...
www.dartmouth.edu...

All natural causes, age 40
1 in 850

Any kind of violence or poisoning
1 in 3300

Influenza
1 in 5000

Accident on the road (driving in Europe)
1 in 8000

Leukemia
1 in 12,500

Asteroid or comet impact, living in US
1 in 20,000

Earthquake, living in Iran
1 in 23,500

Playing field sports
1 in 25,000

Accident at home
1 in 26,000

Accident at work
1 in 43,500

edit on 13-4-2020 by FlyingFox because: So, odds at the regular flu is 1:5000, but were at 1:20,000???

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: ketsuko
without testing, there is no way to know.

And ain't nobody gonna pony-up for an anti-body test. $$$$

This is inane (not you personally). First, health insurance is required to pay for it now, so it wouldn't be out of pocket. Second, you could test everyone in the country (and you don't have to to get an accurate cross section) at $125 a pop, and it would cost about 40 billion. The government just threw out trillions, and will continue to throw out trillions because of this.

Antibody testing is probably the single most important thing they could do to have accurate data on prevalence, mortality rate, accurate modeling, etc

It'd be like spending $7,000 on car repairs, but declining to spend $40 on a diagnostic test first.

Between this, the propaganda campaign, and the utter lack of mass testing for the virus itself entering month four, I'm not entirely convinced the CDC even wants this to end at this point.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Another poster said their was a massive spike in cases of pneumonia in November where they live.
2 of my co-workers had the exact symptom of Covid-19 and December and January, it was really bad for them.
I never got it and I work very closely with them.
I am going to say what another poster said there is a real virus going around, BUT the manipulation of the data is the HOAX.
Up to 650,000 people can die a year(or around 55,000 per month) when a really bad flu like virus spreads around the world, do the math.
If we go mid-December to mid-April that is 29,000 death per month.
On top of that the numbers are being artificially inflated, somebody dying of terminal stage 4 cancer they have been fighting for 2 years that catches this bug and dies in a week didn't die from COVID-19 they died from cancer, but the cause of death is being listed as COVID-19, come on that's a lie the person was already dying this just sped it up.

The manipulation and correlation of data is infamous for it's ability to twist the truth........remember, "!@#$" YOU FRANK !"
I watched David Iches instantly banned(youtube) video this weekend he makes some good points, I fear this as much as I fear this the regular seasonal flu which isn't much.

To put it in real perspective almost 200,000 people a month are dying from cancer, and ALL communicable diseases excluding the flu has killed an average of 305,000 people per month, so do we shut the economy down because of that ? Tons of people are already dying from disease and poor health, they are logging the data to create massive fear, to boast control over the masses, and they didn't care that they are crashing the economy.
The 1% got their money out and their money in to the sectors that would win and lose from all this.

edit on 13-4-2020 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Complete nonsense.

Those of you who were able to walk around with a dry cough DID NOT have covid.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I read in a post that a doctor said the lungs of a patient look't like some one from very high altitude that could not breath. I think the ventilators have played a part in them dieing.
it will take years for all this to come out.

and like 911 the Truth will be hiden.
they Can Not let people know the truth!
it would kill them.

you can fool some poeple ALL of the time.
they have dont a Great deal to discredit Conspiracy Theories.
becouse it can and does find the truth.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: buddha
The ventilators are killing people?

I’ve seen it all now.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: and14263

There are a growing number of doctors who think it is unnecessary. Ventilators are used to breathe for people too tired to breathe. Currently, doctors have been ventilating patients as their Oxygen levels fall, and increasing the pressure (PEEP-positive end expiratory pressure) to compensate if the oxygen levels fall further. This can actually be harmful as it increases distension of the alveoli-- which would decrease oxygen levels, not increase it, and causes physical damage to the lungs. There are growing numbers of doctors who think that increased oxygen with no pressure and ventilation only when absolutely necessary (ie supersaturation with oxygen not under pressure is not working) is the path forward.
Noone really knows right now. They are making it up as they go along.
Like hydroxychloroquine. Doctors are using it because of anecdotal success, and they don't have any better options. They'd love to have clinical success first , but the situation is not going to wait for that, so many use what seems most promising of the options available.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: and14263

...and you know this how??

I had the exact symptoms, as described by the "experts", that match to a "T" Corvid in November. Lasted almost a week. Fortunately, its timing was such that I missed no work, though Thanksgiving was a tad bit uncomfortable.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join