It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How bad are this week’s record-breaking unemployment numbers? One stunning graphic says it

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   
problem is it will take 15 years to bring all those manufacturing jobs from China.

It took 20 to move them over there.

And yes we do need to cut off China completely. It will happen wether we like it or not.

They are not going to be the same nation ever again and our country will never trust them again either.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

And yes we do need to cut off China completely. It will happen wether we like it or not.

I don't think the US govt. will force corporations to not do business with China. This government is all about corporate profit and that's not going to change even if they pay lip service to "bring US jobs home" Capitalism and Profit will always rule the day, It's how we MAGA!!

edit on 5-4-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit

originally posted by: ColoradoJens
a reply to: FyreByrd

Yeah, that is sobering. Imagine how many jobs are on the line right now as we speak. These numbers are going to be growing very very quickly

Brilliant, eh? Gotta keep those hospital beds free whilst society crumbles around them, thus potentially ADDING to the toll of those who need hospital beds as a result, despite the lockdown supposedly acting as a hospital bed deterrent. Even I temporarily supported the lockdown for that reason until my sheep-brain woke up.

Human insanity at play on a global scale as we watch. And do NOTHING.

It won't be long before openly taking to the streets in protest at the lockdown (in defiance of State regulations to stay in our chicken coops) is the only cure for this mounting human-made disaster.

Your alternative - as you say - do NOTHING.

Ah - you pactice the principal of kill them all and let (insert supernatural power here) sort them out.

I don't think that would actually help with job retention or supply chains for profits for the wealthy over time. But why not --- I'm okay - f you'all.

<< 1  2   >>

join