It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is new evidence that COVID19 WAS lab grown

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+44 more 
posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Since the thread on this topic was deleted, probably because there were so many saying it was a "natural" virus. I am reopening this topic with new evidence.

In a lengthy article published Friday, National Review senior correspondent Jim Geraghty detailed the investigatory work of Matthew Tye, a documentary filmmaker and YouTuber who used to live in China. In his most recent video upload, Tye professes to have identified the source of the virus. Geraghty is sure to note that it "is understandable that many would be wary of the notion that the origin of the coronavirus could be discovered" by a YouTuber, but contends "a great deal of the information that he presents, obtained from public records posted on the Internet, checks out." Two examples of this are all-too-coincidental job openings posted late last year by the Wuhan Institute of Virology.
www.theblaze.com...

I have personally thought all along this was a bio-weapon accidentally released since the epicenter was in Wuhan with a prominent bio-weapons lab.

How did this happen? I think it has to do with the wet markets and black market sales so prevalent in nearly every town and corner of China, even and particularly in Wuhan.

Turns out workers at the bio-weapons lab sell carcasses of dead animals who have been experimented on to the "wet market" for black market money. www.breitbart.com... : www.express.co.uk... : galaxynewsexpress.com...

Also, recently the Chinese government has cracked down on bio-weapons labs and selling carcasses to "wet markets". This crackdown came AFTER the virus was loosed on the world. I KNOW I read this last week, but the article has disappeared.

I fully expect Chinese trolls to come in and say this didn't happen, and there is evidence, etc. They will lock step with the Chinese line of the US snuck it into Wuhan to kill off a good portion of the world's population, or some such face saving propaganda. I wonder how they will feel after seeing this?

However, I am hearing more and more US officials wondering exactly what I am. This is a logical and reasoned idea. www.breitbart.com... : www.breitbart.com... : www.newsmax.com...

My informed, and reasoned and reasonable conclusion: The virus IS a bio-weapon designed by the Chinese in Wuhan in their bio-weapons lab. Infected animals were sold on the Chinese "wet market" through black market connections. The infected carcasses infected patient zero, who infected others due to the fact the virus designed to have extreme and nearly unstoppable contagion capabilities. This was a terrible, terrible accident which the Chinese will use every ounce of their propaganda machine to deny.

edit on 4/4/20 by The2Billies because: grammar

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

Your theory is still garbage. I expect this thread to be headed to the trash bin promptly.
edit on 4/4/2020 by Alien Abduct because: Stuff

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Not here to disagree with you.

I think the more prominent points: It was a bio-weapon. China is the responsible culprit.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   

I am not sure we should be so fast to blame China for releasing this virus. Don't get me wrong, there is plenty of blame to lay at their feet concerning this pandemic. It may very well be a Chinese virus.

But this virus could of been released by a number of nations, maybe even the US. It could have been released by terrorists, a cabal or even a lone wolf.

I think there are a number of things that point to this virus being made in a lab. I also believe that the truth will come out sooner or later.

edit on 4-4-2020 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

Your theory is still garbage. I expect this thread to be headed to the trash bin promptly.

No surprise, I said I expected this.

Truth must be denied to save face. Not to do so is to be the nail that sticks up when all others are pounded down.

edit on 4/4/20 by The2Billies because: addition grammar

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

I am not sure we should be so fast to blame China for releasing this virus. Don't get me wrong, there is plenty of blame to lay at their feet concerning this pandemic. It may very well be a Chinese virus.

But this virus could of been released by a number of nations, maybe even the US. It could have been released by terrorists, a cabal or even a lone wolf.

I think there are a number of things that point to this virus being made in a lab. I also believe that the truth will come out sooner or later.

Get real. It originated in China, in a town with a bio-weapons lab.

Why would anyone sneak into this town just to infect the entire world, on purpose?

I don't think the Chinese did it on purpose and it is fantasy to think someone snuck into Wuhan to make patient zero to infect the entire world.

But I expected denials of all kinds.

Truth must be denied to save face.

Save face above all else, or the nail that sticks up will get pounded down.

edit on 4/4/20 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

Not here to disagree with you.

I think the more prominent points: It was a bio-weapon. China is the responsible culprit.

And China will take advantage of our situation. We'll be China's bitch within a year and a half. They'll start by buying stock in US businesses at rock bottom prices now while our economy is in the sh!tter.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   

The way it spread around the world, the time frames involved between different cities and the different strains almost makes me think it was released at a few airports and/or cities around the world and not just in one place.

ETA- It could of all started in China. This video has some info to support that.

edit on 4-4-2020 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   

A group of Chinese scientists today reported that the likely source of the deadly 2019‐nCoV virus is snakes, based on genetic analysis. However, grisly images from a Chinese restaurant suggest bats may also be on the menu.

RT

Meanwhile Tucker couldn't find a bat colony within 900km of Wuhan.
No... wait for it!

How batsh!t-crazy are those Foxy-News people exactly? Could someone please explain to our settlers in their stolen colony how the magic of soup delivery works without herding living bats in the kitchen? Thanks.

There you have it, high life with low puns from your Chinese Troll of choice.

edit on 4-4-2020 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   

The way it spread around the world, the time frames involved between different cities and the different strains almost makes me think it was released at a few airports and/or cities around the world and not just in one place.

Actually no, a lab leak or an infected lab animal sale to the wet market easily explains the different strains. We have at least 4 other Chinese lab leaks from Beijing and Wuhan previously.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   
From what I've read this was created at the University of Illinois and sold to the Chinese in 2015 where they proceeded to cut and paste the different parts together.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   
It’s unreasonable to believe that a disease of this nature naturally occurred in the same town that has a laboratory like this.

Let’s give China the benefit of the doubt...?
Well that just doesn’t seem wise.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck
From what I've read this was created at the University of Illinois and sold to the Chinese in 2015 where they proceeded to cut and paste the different parts together.

Ah, saving face again.

I certainly would not want to be the nail that sticks up.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies

Too many coincidences. China's obviously stuck holding their own ball(s).

Hopefully 'The Art of the Deal" won't become a hindrance to justice being served up as a very cold dish. I am waiting with bated breath for the anger of the world to heat up.

edit on 442020 by Snarl because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

There has been no doubt in my mind since this first manifested that it was manufactured in the lab at Wuhan. Convince me otherwise. That means present clear evidence, not just ad hominem attacks and name calling.

I dare you.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Truth must be denied to save face. Not to do so is to be the nail that sticks up when all others are pounded down.

Ah, saving face again.

This reminds me of people who, when challenged, just cry "racist!" whether it makes sense or not.

I'm not disagreeing (or agreeing) with you. But how about formulating a real response to people rather than practically copy and pasting the same catch phrase over and over? It makes you look silly.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   

I did not blame China, I clearly called it an accident. A very bad accident, that happened in China because of poor oversight of a bio-weapons lab. An accident nonetheless.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Wow. When you make conspiracy theories based on conspiracy theories that are proven fake news then you just sound like a rambling crazy person.

It's not even a bio-weapons lab.

Starvation will kill more.

This is the #tiest bio-weapon ever created, yes it's killing people but it's death to recovery rate is bad, real bad. If China released it to kill the world economy then they best buy some bullets because all their citizens will get revolutiony when there's no food or pittance for their efforts.

China needs commerce. But if this is some grand scheme and bio-weapon attack then they should team up with Al Qaeda and learn about ricin or something. Maybe invade Mexico to push more drugs into the US whilst going on a wish.com advertising spree and hope you're all too stoned to realise you're buying crap.

Yeah I'm not being serious. Surely all these threads about the wu-flu are just for a laugh too right?

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

Ah, saving face again.

This reminds me of people who, when challenged, just cry "racist!" whether it makes sense or not.

I'm not disagreeing (or agreeing) with you. But how about formulating a real response to people rather than practically copy and pasting the same catch phrase over and over? It makes you look silly.

Formulating a real response requires a real comment to respond to rather than an obvious attempt at deflection.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Convince me otherwise.

And now we're turning this "put up or shut up" thing around because Tucker couldn't find a batsh!t colony in China?

Woke AF, I tell ya! So smart, I've got all the smarts. The greatest smarts! So great... can we nuke those Commie bastards for bio terrorism now?

Mush love!
Your freedom fingering equality

edit on 4-4-2020 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join