It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All proclaimed “Covid-19 deaths” aren’t really virus related (CT)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Two VERY different statements- President Obama said I could keep what I WANT. President Trump said I could get what I NEED.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ThouArtGod

I would argue it is those who are in critical care and they need to rule out other illnesses that might cause symptoms similar to COVID-19, in order to make the best decisions regarding treatment.

I would argue that it is anyone who displays symptoms in order to determine the extent of the infection in an area and to help with contact tracing.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   

They were both wrong.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

They were both wrong.

I can deal with wrong..
Intentionally lying...no

The Chinese have been hiding everything from the beginning...
They need to feel the burden for what they unleashed

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   

And I would agree- as soon as we have enough tests to go to everyone. Until we do, then we test those that need it the most, which may or may not include symptoms, as health care professionals see fit. Once we can test everyone, we should. Period.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Being wrong and lying are two very different things.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

The Chinese have been hiding everything from the beginning

Did we switch threads? Mandela effect?

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThouArtGod

Being wrong and lying are two very different things.

Yes.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   

The Chinese have been hiding everything from the beginning

Did we switch threads? Mandela effect?

Many of trumps early statements about the virus, which have been called lies by the media, were due to information reported by China.
Much of which we know is nothing but lies.

As said before, wrong and lies are not the same thing.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   
So you are taking the position there have been no deaths from Covid-19?

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Look- it’s all about how we resort things. It goes for the media as well.

For example, Here is an article that highlights the increased number of young people that are reporting to the hospitals or dying suddenly from coronavirus.
Yet here is a quote that is important;

Speaking at a press conference in Geneva yesterday, Dr Maria Van Kerkhove, WHO’s coronavirus technical lead, said: “We are seeing more and more younger individuals who are experiencing severe disease.

Yet;

“I should say, overall, most of the people who are experiencing severe disease and ending up in ICU are people of older age, and are people who have underlying conditions.

So the article is emphasizing something that it turns out makes up a minority of a minority- But this isn’t new, and is brought up every flu season.

It’s manipulation, and it sucks.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: hombero

My mom had cancer for ten years.
She had a stroke and died 4 days later..

Did she die of a stroke or cancer?
Did she have a stroke because of the cancer?

Where are the lines drawn?

The baby in this instance died of suffocating...
The governor lied that covid was the cause.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: hombero

Well, from the OP, fourth paragraph down...

I’m not saying people aren’t dying of it. I am saying that if we (especially me) are going to hound China and others about their failure to accurately report numbers, then we need the same standard here.

...so there’s that.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   

I’m not sure if this has been linked already, but I find it scary and disgusting.

This is nothing new.

However, the coronavirus is partially responsible for exacerbating the actual cause of death.

In the case of heart attacks, stress is not good for heart patients and this pandemic is raises everyone's stress levels.

Also, heart attackes can be a direct result of the virus at its worse. People's hearts give out due to the body being overwhelmed by the virus.

Any death, at any time, could be considered death by heart attack.

My mother's proximal cause of death, what actually killed her, was starvation, but it was listed as a Cancer death.

In the world right now, many death's are due to lack of medical resources available right now - accidental, cancer, etc - and that is, truly, caused by the coronavirus.

It's not an intentional conspiracy.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd

It may not be a “conspiracy”, but when we list people that die of accidents as having their death “related to coronavirus”, that is a deliberate lie whose motives can be questioned. Especially as governments look to argue to low-risk demographics that their rights being infringed are indeed for their own good.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   

But seriously- how is a little girl, who’s death was by a household accident, having her death reported as “linked to coronavirus”, just because she tested positive for the virus?

Do you actually have a source for this claim? One of the only articles I could find about the story was this report about Candace Owens claiming she uncovered the truth about how the six week old baby was smothered. It took several Google searches with very specific keywords before I found anything, which is always an indication Google is trying to hide something. The article says "Owens’ claims are yet to be either confirmed or refuted" but I tend to believe Candace because it seems virtually no MSM outlets are following up on this story.

What's also suspicious is the wording of the MSM articles when the story first broke, such as this one. They're written in a way which heavily suggest Covid-19 killed the baby but nearly all of them also state it's "unclear" if the baby had underlying health conditions. I knew the story was suspicious the moment I saw that. They also seem to be taking their sweet time to release the official cause of death and honestly I wouldn't be surprised if they manage to suppress the result. Also, if the baby was smothered then they can probably easily claim it suffocated due to Covid-19.

I'd really like an answer one way or another though because I was debating someone the other day, saying that the severity of Covid-19 is being way overblown, and they yelled at me something like "didn't you hear a baby just died from Covid-19, your argument has no merit". That is why I did some searching into the story to begin with, because I was pretty confident that baby must have had some sort of pre-existing condition. That's when I noticed they were dancing around that issue and assuming Covid-19 must have been the cause, and using that as a fearmongering tactic, saying the baby is the worlds youngest Covid-19 victim.

EDIT: after watching this video from Candace I'm basically 100% certain she's telling the truth. Cannot wait to see if the MSM dares to touch this story.
edit on 5/4/2020 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   

He said anyone who needs a test can get a test, right now. In early March.
He was wrong. He should resign. Right?

There is a difference between being wrong and flat out lying. But nice try...

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   
well you know what they say when you assume something. Makes an A$$ out of u and me.

a reply to: Wildbob77

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join