It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Broadband engineers threatened due to 5G coronavirus conspiracies

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi
Well in that case..... at least Covid 19 will bring the cancer rates down .....

edit on 8-4-2020 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Has anyone noticed that the virus has been coined the "invisible" enemy? The 2.4-4GHZ signal that bombarded the US embassy in Russia that made staffers sick was coined the "invisible" threat. Also, areas of high cases of Covid19 are being referred to as "hot spots". Hot spots are also used to describe wireless internet access hub. Are these subjects overlapping and becoming synonymous?

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: TamtammyMacx

Donald Trump used the words " "invisible" enemy " in the covid press confrence.....i was wondering if he mean 5G , because 5G is silent weapon & silent war stuff

Hot spots...kill zones..invisible enemy.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo
Donald Trump used the words " "invisible" enemy " in the covid press confrence....

No, because he was very clearly talking about the covid19 issue. In the covid19 press conference. Not the 5G press conference.

.i was wondering if he mean 5G

No, because he would have said “5G” and referenced it. No where in his insane ramblings did he talk about mobile signals. Trump might be America’s biggest idiot, but one this he is not, is ambiguous about his words. He calls it like it he sees it, even if he’s wrong. So yeh. He was talking about covid19

because 5G is silent weapon & silent war stuff

But it isn’t, and stuff.

Hot spots...kill zones..invisible enemy.

All covid19 related. How can you not see that? Oh yes, i forgot. You’re ill educated.

edit on 8-4-2020 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: TamtammyMacx
Has anyone noticed that the virus has been coined the "invisible" enemy? The 2.4-4GHZ signal that bombarded the US embassy in Russia that made staffers sick was coined the "invisible" threat. Also, areas of high cases of Covid19 are being referred to as "hot spots". Hot spots are also used to describe wireless internet access hub. Are these subjects overlapping and becoming synonymous?

And the Earth has hotspots, volcanic regions. So.. that must mean.... covid19...and 5G... wireless internet access hubs.. are all connected. They’recaused by volcanic activity!

I think we sussed it, people. The source of covid19 and 5G: volcanoes.

DAMN YOU EARTH!

edit on 8-4-2020 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

The reason why cancers was rare "in ancient times" was because people died young.

Hi my understanding of this is different. I thought you where far more likely to die as a child but if you got past that risk group you where likely to make it into a far old age.
Hence the average age was lower but that should not effect the rates of disease in older layers of strata.

(post by Farrukh89 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join