It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Broadband engineers threatened due to 5G coronavirus conspiracies

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

what actual 5G work is being carried out ?

simple question - can you identify a 5G install - that was not there on 15 MARCH 2020 ?

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
a reply to: nerbot
The Guardian is quickly becoming the replacement for "The Star"
And as far as "health risks" go , everything comes at a risk.
I used to have an imagination.
Then , as I matured , I gave that up for logic , science , and reason.

I know what you mean.

When I saw the story I zeroed in on why I was reading it aswell as what I was reading.

I learned that from reading The Daily Mail. Better the devil you know 'n all that.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: moebius

I only understand a tiny bit

Well that much is clear from your post.

Fearing technology out of ignorance.

Perhaps you need to read my OP again from a point of view that isn't ignorant yourself.

I don't fear technology but wish to understand it better. Being an Analogue person is an asset, not a weakness.

If I feared it, why would I even be typing here? If I feared it, why would I even consider what I did in my OP?

Sounds like YOU have no power over your world and are perhaps jealous that you feel the NEED for more technology to help run your out of control world..... Need 5G without question eh?

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kromlech
Are we supposed to be stuck with 4G forever? We shouldn't upgrade to faster wireless?

I'm curious: what do people think an upgrade to 4G is "SUPPOSED" to look like?

We should learn to understand our limits in what we think we need and what we want.

TPTB rely on the ignorant to push THEIR technology while secraficing our humanity into shorthand versions of ourselves.

Social distancing started years ago when mobiles became ta norm.

Have you ever had a two hour conversation on a mobile phone using normal language and normal experessions of feelings and emotions ?

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: HelloboysImbackguy
5g is a technology no more dangerous than your cars exhaust or your home boiler.

Hi, my OP was aimed more at why such a bad thing (pandemic) was possibly being used to promote a technology across our globe.

The effecs of what 5G can or cannot do is not my real issue. I have no need for fidelity or more technology.

My issue is why people don't consider how far TPTB will go to make it happen.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: HelloboysImbackguy
a reply to: Kenzo

I know about the dangers of 5g. I also own a microwave. Do I have cancer now?

How would you know if you did?

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

How is 5g essential work during a pandemic.

If you actually read the article you will find out what has been written to answer your question.

But for you...

Industry lobby group Mobile UK said the incidents were affecting efforts to maintain networks that are supporting home working and providing critical connectivity to the emergency services, vulnerable consumers and hospitals.

The Guardian

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Please understand how some of you are fooling yourselves with the news and the info out there that is being used right infront of your eyes on a daily basis.

The conspiracy isn't WHAT 5G can do to a human body. It will and has become a distaction especially in current times.

It is about the reasons, excuses and DISTRACTION TECHNIQUES being used to implement it's GLOBAL acceptance without question.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 09:19 AM
link   

How is that answering the question. It is one thing maintiaing existing networks which I fully support. But 5g is not existing it is new and is not used for the health service yet. So the article in my opinion looks like propoganda

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

simple question - can you identify a 5G install - that was not there on 15 MARCH 2020 ?

Was watching vidoes yesterday of workers being called to task by the public for working on this whilst there is a lock down. They where told if they had a problem talk to the boss.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 09:32 AM
link   
People seem to think 5G does cause everything from making their beer go flat to the fall of the roman empire.

The openreach guys are just pulling cables and terminating them normally, openreach are starting to get ready to phase out as much copper out of the system and someone said the value of its worth a few billion in scrap value which wouldn't shock me given loads of its in all parts of the infrastructure down to the screws etc.

Given more and more fibre optics will be used the reduction in signal pollution from the copper cable should be applauded but if we keep not doing things since its new and shiny soon there won't be fire and thus no more guns

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Ok, I listened to the video. What a bunch of horse#. This should have gone in the hoax forum. Not because the OP is responsible for making that video, but because the guy in the video is nuts.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   

I can show you an article that says where it was live a year ago...

Link

Lots and lots of cities in the US had it in 2019 and some in 2018.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   

thats not what i asked

want to try again ?

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog
Haha you have no imagination, that is exactly what they want, it's imagination that builds the world you see, with no imagination you are living in somebody else's world.. I guess you have an interior decorator and a garden landscaper also.... You stick to recipes and don't add cheeses cause you imagined cheese with it. Basically a robot without a mind of its own.
Congratulations

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   

thats not what i asked

want to try again ?

If you're suggesting that all 5G installs were completed before March of 2020 I don't see the point. Are you implying they were all there to trigger the virus outbreak?

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

How is that answering the question. It is one thing maintiaing existing networks which I fully support. But 5g is not existing it is new and is not used for the health service yet. So the article in my opinion looks like propoganda

Glad someone is on the ball. Thanks for being alert, we need lerts.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten
Ok, I listened to the video. What a bunch of horse#. This should have gone in the hoax forum. Not because the OP is responsible for making that video, but because the guy in the video is nuts.

Wow!

There was no video in my OP and you want to send my OP to the hoax forum for a reply by someone else that contained a video.

Is there something here that scares you THAT much?

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   
AGAIN, PLEASE UNDERSTAND WHAT THIS THREAD IS ALL ABOUT BEFORE KNEE JERK REPLYING

This is about a pandemic being used to usher in a network system on a global scale while people focus on other things and other needs to do so.

NOT about what 5G can and cannot do in regards any health issues.

Whatever happens, TPTB are playing with idiots and some of you PROVE it.

Please understand what this topic is about.

The propoganda machine enjoys the oil of ignorance. Deny It.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

originally posted by: HalWesten

Wow!

There was no video in my OP and you want to send my OP to the hoax forum for a reply by someone else that contained a video.

Is there something here that scares you THAT much?

Wow, I messed that up. Sorry about that, I can't go back and edit it now. It was actually supposed to be a reply to itisnotnow, not you. My apologies.

Scared? No way. I don't believe anything 3,4,5G is affecting any virus, I think it's a totally separate issue.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join