It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid19 is the transition to the NWO

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 07:40 AM
link   
How bad is it? How bad do you want to see it?

Let's see....

Delaware is pulling over out of state drivers...(Source)

Google's racing to build a tracker that can identify where everyone is, for government use...(Source)

Boston is implementing a Tracking Initiative...(Source)

Kentucky is FORCING self isolation...(Sou rce)

New York freaking out about uprisings and civil unrest...(Source)

Italy facing rising civil unrest...(Source)

Germany and France is mad at the US over facemasks. Imagine if this could start wars between the US and other countries...(Source)

You get special cards if you survive, identifying you as once infected...(Source)
- Side note... Bill Gates has a better idea. Chipping you! Possibly mandatory.

This list can go on and on and on...

So if you're looking for signs that point to a possible hostile takeover, you don't have to look very far.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Yeah, never let a pandemic go to waste...

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
It's gonna be a bloody transition.

Likely

But honestly... Do you really think free citizens of the US will stand up to a takeover? I really believe we would all stand down.

"Well, Bob isn't resisting, Jill isn't resisting, I have no one to back me so I guess I wont resist either". I think people like being alive more than dead and that definitely would get you dead.

United we stand - Divided we fall.

We are SO divided. They have divided and will conquer if that's their purpose. Gun enthusiasts don't stand a chance. There is no unity. Hell, the gubment may not have to do anything at all. Fear alone is doing pretty good at it all by it's lonesome. Borders are closing - State - Local - Counties... Curfews are imposed and in many places, forced.

For once the magic 8 ball is right and it's all bad news.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: pizzaphace
After thinking about covid19 all day, everyday I’m curious to that fact that this could be the” transition” to the NWO. This could be the switch to robots and AI. This in my opinion is the next step and I wouldnt be surprised if they don’t use this time to transition. What are your thoughts? Tin foil hat (crown) is now back on.

In my County last year there were almost 30 automobile deaths...This year there are 2 supposed deaths from this virus...And yet we're all in a lockdown...

I never thought they could herd the people up so easily...

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

You are so correct. We dont need massive police or military presense to keep us in line. Everyone is staring at the idiot box every day, waiting for it to tell them what to do. Now its telling them to tattle. People want to feel important, so they're calling in and telling on people who arent following orders. We are policing each other. They wont need to put law enforcement on every street. Imagine the power drunk if they were to deputize citizens.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: pizzaphace

Supression of data to allow virus to spread

Not allowing docters to use effective drugs

WHO not declaring a pandemic until the cat was out the bag.

Many government policies allowed the spread of the disease

Biggest financial supporter of WHO (Bill Gate and US government.

Bill Gates pusing for electronic vacinees worldwide

Economic collapse or serest in progress

Push by western nations for a world digital currency

Push for a one world government.

Removal of civil liberties on mass and tracking

Yes it smells a bit of fish

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dogmom
a reply to: StallionDuck

You are so correct. We dont need massive police or military presense to keep us in line. Everyone is staring at the idiot box every day, waiting for it to tell them what to do. Now its telling them to tattle. People want to feel important, so they're calling in and telling on people who arent following orders. We are policing each other. They wont need to put law enforcement on every street. Imagine the power drunk if they were to deputize citizens.

Hah You just described a good chunk of law enforcement.

I'm going to be very honest.

Let's say this did happen and the Orwellian nation we all dread comes upon us...

Yes.. I have guns and I could defend myself for a short period of time. However, I'm not stupid and I like the essence of being alive. The idea of no longer being able to think, feel, imagine, love, to be is a concept I dread. That's the reason death scares me. I'm not afraid of dying. I just don't want to stop living.

Still, I'm not stupid. I know what would happen in quick order. The first thought in my head, considering no one else is stepping up to the plate, is not to fight but to evade. I would evade as much as possible and eventually find my way back home to a place that I would seriously doubt could fall under such tyranny. I'd go back home to my wooded bayou and live the way my parents and grandparents (and so on) lived. I had a good part of that instilled in me when I was a child all the way to my teens. I know I could survive so long as disease didn't take me out. They would have to do some serious searching to control me and I'm not that important so I likely wouldn't matter. I wouldn't need to buy or sell. I could simply live off of my surroundings easily and with very little effort. All considering that I could make it back home some 300 miles away. If the soul is willing, the body will find a way. Just head dead east taking every wooded area I could possibly escape through. Sure they would rule the world but I wouldn't be one of those guys in a city square getting shot in the head because I looked at someone wrong.

Sadly, probably a majority of the world could not do this. They would go with the flow and keep their heads down, just as I would do as long as I was stuck within their reach.

Granted, if I do see a militia standing their ground as the constitution provides and I think they might even have a snowball's chance in hell to make a difference, even if small, so long as it encourages others, I would find my way there and stand my ground. Unfortunately, I really don't see that happening.

I do see guerilla warfare as a very plausible outcome and I would be more than happy to be in the thick of it. If I die, I'm going to die on my own terms - fighting for something I believe in.

I have strength, courage, ideals and faith but I'm not stupid.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Oh I get the feeling that 'someone' wants this to spread and become more deadly than it is. Left hand and right hand aren't playing together so well.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryscent
a reply to: continuousThunder

Please do some more research before talking. In Romania, we have curfew, we have to write a paper before going out, and state why we're out, and all the personal details -name, address, have the ID with us, and all the shebang.
The police and army have been deployed on the streets. OK, personally i only saw the police and the units helping out the police, not sure if they're part of the army or not.
The fine is over US$4400 for those who don't have the paper. So, this martial law/NWO IS being reinforced. Maybe USA is lucky given how big it is compared to Romania, and the fact that Americans have guns, whereas Romanians can't own guns.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck
a reply to: purplemer

Oh I get the feeling that 'someone' wants this to spread and become more deadly than it is. Left hand and right hand aren't playing together so well.

Yes one does have to wonder :-)

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Please do some more research before talking. In Romania, we have curfew, we have to write a paper before going out, and state why we're out, and all the personal details -name, address, have the ID with us, and all the shebang.
The police and army have been deployed on the streets. OK, personally i only saw the police and the units helping out the police, not sure if they're part of the army or not.
The fine is over US$4400 for those who don't have the paper. So, this martial law/NWO IS being reinforced. Maybe USA is lucky given how big it is compared to Romania, and the fact that Americans have guns, whereas Romanians can't own guns.

did i stutter?

eta: since it always seems relevant for some dumb reason, i'm not american either.
edit on 4-4-2020 by continuousThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: continuousThunder

did i stutter?

eta: since it always seems relevant for some dumb reason, i'm not american either.

You did stutter, dear. Let me refresh your memory on what you said:

What i see is just how difficult it would be to hold any real martial law in our sprawled out suburbs of families all owning multiple vehicles, the sheer number of enforcers you'd need to try any sort of control, how unbelievably easy it would be to slip through the cracks and the number of people who would just wander in their own directions regardless.
What i see is all the myriad ways an attempt at instilling any sort of world system by force would fail utterly.

And i told you that in Romania, they instated martial law. You probably forgot what you said. They didn't fail yet.
Maybe we'll do something about it, people will die, like back in 1989, and things will go back to the relative normality we had for 30 years. I think the question is 'when' and not 'if' ....
While i did assume you're American, i was aware there are other countries where families have several cars. I didn't directly say or talked to you as if you were an American. or I tried not to. Where you're from doesn't really make a difference to me.

<< 1   >>

join