It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RFK's Granddaughter and son reported missing from canoe paddling trip and later found dead.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 07:05 PM
link   
RFK's Granddaughter reported missing from canoe paddling trip and later found dead.

Here's the briefing...

&
BBC
www.bbc.com...

Two people - unnamed - were seen drifting several miles off shore 30 minutes later, according to a press release from a local fire department.

The wind in that part of the bay was around 30 miles per hour on Thursday night, with waves reaching three feet high, the Coast Guard said.

Mr McKean did not disclose whether or not the canoe had been found, but the Maryland Department of Natural Resources told US media that an overturned canoe matching the description of the McKean's boat had been found on Thursday evening.

The Kennedy family, an American political dynasty, has been beset by tragedy.

The assassination of President John F Kennedy was followed just five years later by the murder of his brother - and Mrs McKean's grandfather - Robert F Kennedy.

In August, 22-year-old Saoirse Kennedy Hill - granddaughter to Robert - was found dead at the famed family compound in Hyannis Port, Massachusetts.

Sad news for the Kennedys

edit on 3-4-2020 by FlyingFox because: RELEASE THE KRACKEN!

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

The Kennedy's seem to have the most horrible luck. That could make one think they're cursed to hell and back.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Missed the "and later found dead" part. Anything on that?

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck

The Kennedy's seem to have the most horrible luck. That could make one think they're cursed to hell and back.

They are.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   
The family said they wanted privacy in the matter so we should grant them that.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Bloody hell that poor family

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Hey all, thought I would add my two cents in since this whole terrible event unfolded, literally in our back yard.

Yesterday afternoon I was returning to my neighborhood from getting some gas for the lawnmower and noticed a huge uptick in firetrucks, ambulances, and DNR personnel zooming all over the place. Our community is tiny. It’s the end of a peninsula about 20 miles south of Annapolis. We can just barely see the bay bridge in the distance. Our closest starbucks is over 15 minutes away if you can imagine that! I have lived here almost 3 years and it’s truly a wonderful little oasis outside of the DC/Baltimore hooplah.
As I pulled into our little neighborhood on the bay I noticed several cops/ DNR and a coast guard “command center Winnebago” at the communal boat ramp. I pulled into my driveway and saw several neighbors talking (all at least 8 feet apart, it was weird to see, but hey whatever makes you feel safe) come to find out another neighbor 4 houses down saw a canoe with two people in it. Initially it was reported that they were two children, that had lost their ball in the water and we’re using the canoe to quickly retrieve said ball. My neighbor reported that neither had a life jacket on and the younger one looked terrified. Had he not seen them it may have never been reported at all. The wind was wicked yesterday but the bay is incredibly misleading to someone not used to the current. Sadly it’s only about 4 feet deep for close to a hundred yards out from the shoreline but if that current gets a hold of you, you will be hurled into shipping lanes and open water. We watched the helicopters search for the rest of the afternoon but no one was found. I heard this morning they found the canoe and the paddle but neither of it’s occupants. I also found out today the relation to the Kennedys. So so sad and terrifying. It’s amazing how one silly mistake can end lives always respect the water and ide on the side of caution. I’ll keep everyone posted for any other updates.

“Watch the water....” 🤔

On a completely unrelated note, the neighbor that saw the canoe and reported it to authorities other neighbor across the street is the second confirmed Corona virus case in our neighborhood. An older gentleman sadly. I don’t mean to take away from the tragedy but it’s the first, firsthand experience I have had with the virus and figured I should relay that too. God speed to all you beautiful people out there and thanks for always being you.

Cogi-
edit on 3-4-2020 by Cogidubnus because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-4-2020 by Cogidubnus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Sounds like some kind of deep state plot to me. Wouldn’t it be crazy if the Kennedys were fighting some behind the scenes battle with Donald Trump as their leader..

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Who gives a rats arse...That family is part of the problem..a reply to: Slichter

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   
RFK is alive and just wants his granddaughter to come chill with the family now, so they staged a canoe accident. Right?

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Sounds like some kind of deep state plot to me. Wouldn’t it be crazy if the Kennedys were fighting some behind the scenes battle with Donald Trump as their leader..

MAN ….I fracking LOVE IT !!!.... the gloves are off now and there is zero trepidation amongst We the People to fire a smoking hot Q right up their baby killing arses every chance we get....whoop whoop whoop ….those Kennedys are safe now guaranteed.....and you better bet your bluest dollars that Trump and Friends are cleaning house faster than the Nanny on a RedBull rush.Bunkers a popping everywhere … Traitors vaporising by the thousands....Sweeeeet Basil !!!!

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

originally posted by: underwerks

MAN ….I fracking LOVE IT !!!.... the gloves are off now and there is zero trepidation amongst We the People to fire a smoking hot Q right up their baby killing arses every chance we get....whoop whoop whoop ….those Kennedys are safe now guaranteed.....and you better bet your bluest dollars that Trump and Friends are cleaning house faster than the Nanny on a RedBull rush.Bunkers a popping everywhere … Traitors vaporising by the thousands....Sweeeeet Basil !!!!

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: IredBafi

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigbrooklyn
Who gives a rats arse...That family is part of the problem..a reply to: Slichter

What problem? come on, spit it out.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Mathematically speaking, what are the odds off all these deaths being Accidents

If you take people you know, have your circle of acquaintances not even friends had The negative ‘luck’ the Kennedy family have?

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigbrooklyn

Out of all the families that are the problem, that family doesn't even register a blip on the proverbial radar.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

taking a child canoeing in open water - with 1m waves and 5okph wind is utter madness - not an accident - the father is an idiot

i have a fullspec seakayak - that can handle those conditions - but i would baulk to launch into that weather - unless i was certain that conditions were easing and the tides were running in my favour too

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

At least a sea kayak is appropriate transport for an ocean adventure.
As opposed to something like a car or a plane and salt water doesn't usually freeze, so you can't hit a tree trying to ski on it.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Why would they go canoeing in the first place?

What part of lock down didn't they understand?

Sad story

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join