It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3M CEO Sells Masks To Other Other Countries FIRST Because They Pay CASH

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

But but but...useless fact free posts.... defending crooks and liars is your thing...

LOL Your deflection is RICH!

trump is president, not Obama. Crooked Trump and his criminal administration have displayed remarkable incompetence and callous.

edit on 3-4-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   
This is bridge behavior. I'm done feeding it.

Come to me with facts, not emotional tripe.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: mzinga
a reply to: shawmanfromny

The President could have stopped this with the DPA. So now we get mad at 3M for being republican.

You don't find this ironic?

Why do you call them republican? This seems like a opportunist move rather than a political one.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   

This is my new ATS game. How long until Obama is blamed when Trump is mentioned.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

This is my new ATS game. How long until Obama is blamed when Trump is mentioned.

Dont make it a drinking game people will die

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Well, I see ATS’s Trump fans are done being perturbed at him for signing the stimulus bill and are back to every and anything they can use to deflect against his inaction. Business as usual on here.

Trump responding to Coronavirus in November?! That’s amazing, he must have utilized his psychic powers.

www.nytimes.com...

And the first thing he did to prevent the spread? Well, it wasn’t as soon as he was warned of it.

www.businessinsider.com...

And his first response was to instill a half-assed travel ban that still allowed Americans to travel freely between the countries. “Racist” was not the term to describe it, it was half-assed and should have been a complete shut down of travel between the two countries. Even then, we already had 2 confirmed cases in the states at that point.

www.factcheck.org...

Getting pissed off at 3M is really rich. NOW corporations are supposed to care about the common man in America.

You guys are a f*ckin’ hoot, I tell ya.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Why should he be? Because 3M finds it unethical to back out of deals with other countries and give the masks to trump instead?

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck

The President could have stopped this with the DPA. So now we get mad at 3M for being republican.

Why do you call them republican? This seems like a opportunist move rather than a political one.

It’s a capitalist move. Which side of the aisle do capitalists overwhelmingly hang out on? But it’s cute you want to dress them up as something different.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   

a reply to: Krakatoa

The reactions I have seen about this is telling me a story that there is no more compassion. This whole thing is really bringing out the true nature of people.
3M is being quite honest, and people are still throwing them under the bus. What did they do wrong? What did other places do wrong by wanting to buy masks and then have them stolen right from under their feet? It's insane.

And you lumped ALL Americans into that same category. Nice going. Insult the citizens of an entire country, the vast majority of which you've never met.

How compassionate of you.....hypocrite.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth
a reply to: Sookiechacha

To my knowledge,this pandemic was getting really started
during Trump's impeachment fiasco.

Yes, but his haters don't care about the truth.

You may have a really good point there, was the impeachment fiasco created and performed to a tee to mask the emerging virus problem so Trump couldn't get a quick start on protecting Americans?

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Yup, guess I am. But I've seen more negative reactions then positive ones for 3M's choice of action.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Yup, guess I am. But I've seen more negative reactions then positive ones for 3M's choice of action.

And I've know some real scum that live in Canada. But, I don't consider all Canadians the same. I guess that is where we differ, I have integrity and treat people as individuals based upon their actions.

Sad you don't. Must be difficult to live like that.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

originally posted by: mamabeth
a reply to: Sookiechacha

To my knowledge,this pandemic was getting really started
during Trump's impeachment fiasco.

Yes, but his haters don't care about the truth.

You may have a really good point there, was the impeachment fiasco created and performed to a tee to mask the emerging virus problem so Trump couldn't get a quick start on protecting Americans?

Damn, now EVERYONE in DC is a psychic!

www.nbcnews.com...

So back in September, Pelosi, with her psychic powers on par with Trump’s psychic powers that enabled him to start combating C19 in November according to this thread, started the impeachment inquiry knowing that the stable genius would be distracted by it. The same impeachment that all of you Trumpers have been saying the whole time that Trump wasn’t even breaking a sweat over, now he was distracted by it? Make up your minds.

I love it when you guys point to everyone who speaks against Trump and says “You’re embarrassing yourself.”, as if all the deflection, double speak, twisting of events, excuses and flat out bullsh!t is not any cause for embarrassment on your part.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Drucifer

It’s a capitalist move. Which side of the aisle do capitalists overwhelmingly hang out on? But it’s cute you want to dress them up as something different. [/quote
You don't think there are leftist making money off this? None so blind as those who lens of perception is hatred.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   

No I do. But the rest of the world is getting sick and tired of how your government has treated the rest of the world, and the current admins overly zealous fan base has left a toxic over the top nationalistic heap of crap in the wake of putting everyone else down to make America "great again".

And yea, I know a lot of idiot Canadians who act the same way. I call them out too.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

But but but...useless fact free posts.... defending crooks and liars is your thing...

LOL Your deflection is RICH!

trump is president, not Obama. Crooked Trump and his criminal administration have displayed remarkable incompetence and callous.

My deflection ?

Check a mirror
Trump does a better job than Hillary ever could have BASED ON HER HISTORY OF INCOMPETENCE

PROVE OTHERWISE !

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: hombero
Why should he be? Because 3M finds it unethical to back out of deals with other countries and give the masks to trump instead?

The Trump admin today, ordered 3m to not sell any gear to Canada..wtf

I'm not even gonna bother with my real thoughts here.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Buh, buh, buh...HILLARY! Her emails!

Try to keep up...Hillary isn't the topic. It's Trump and his dancing monkey circus displaying stunning incompetence during a global pandemic.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Drucifer

It’s a capitalist move. Which side of the aisle do capitalists overwhelmingly hang out on? But it’s cute you want to dress them up as something different.

So if you have something and sell it for a profit then your a Republican? The whole world must be Republicans then, welcome to the club.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Buh, buh, buh...HILLARY! Her emails!

Try to keep up...Hillary isn't the topic. It's Trump and his dancing monkey circus displaying stunning incompetence during a global pandemic

Trump is the topic.
Try to keep up

This is Henry Kissinger's view, much more experienced than your drivel of "But Hillary would have"

"The U.S. administration has done a solid job"

www.wsj.com...

Based on UNDENIABLE historical FACTS, the "dancing monkey circus displaying stunning incompetence during a global pandemic" was the Obama "administration" during THREE infections crises.

And the clown car of that circus was Hillary keeling over, passing out drunk at the 911 memorial ceremony
A national disgrace.

Yah, Hillary , and Jim Beam and Captain Morgan and her glass of, ahem, "Chardonnay" would have made a great Presidential NSC....

Seek help for your TDS
edit on 3-4-2020 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join