It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“Inconclusive” tests added to positive results? How do we know the deaths aren’t being doctor�

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   
So article from Click on Detroit today says Michigan has 12,700 positive cases 479 some odd deaths. However if you read the article and the “actual” data it says roughly 9,700 are positive and the others that were added nearly 1/3 (3,000 cases) were “inconclusive”...... okay.... so you are fudging the numbers on one end? Who’s to say they arent adding “inconclusive” deaths to the count as well? I mean Michigan won’t even report any recoveries; only on the county level, but even counties aren’t doing it. All I ask is for transparency; which in regard to uprooting all parts of lost peoples lives, crashing the system, and extending lockdowns based on “expert” opinions that seem to be as good as my dog's opinion. I would really like some honest and real journalism and investigative work, but it seems that dies along time ago..

Question everything....

Can’t wait to here the comments on partisanship (even though this has nothing to do with political ideology)

edit on 3-4-2020 by SeektoUnderstand because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeektoUnderstand..... okay.... so you are fudging the numbers on one end? Who’s to say they arent adding “inconclusive” deaths to the count as well? I mean Michigan won’t even report any recoveries;

I've heard stories on the other end. People walking in with every symptom like a checklist to the hospital. They get turned away and told to go home because of no test kits or whatever. They die, and it isn't counted against the death toll because they were never tested (much less positive), so its unrelated and doesn't inflate the numbers.

I would venture to say that is far more prominent given there aren't enough tests for one state, much less all 50.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

160-200 million flu shots are produced every year.... you’re telling me we can only produce a couple hundred thousand test kits that are far less involved than a “vaccine”? That’s disinformation for another topic though.... carry on.
This medical field/ government has more excuses than a rebellious teenager.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   
The worse the pandemic looks in the state, the more money comes to the state. It is like a competition for a piece of the pie. I expected this right from the beginning, it happens with every disaster. The squeeky wheel gets the grease.

That is the way it works, I do not agree with it, but I have seen this happen multiple times in my lifetime, especially with fed money for recessions.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Exactly, and ole Whitmire sure knows how to play the game, doesn't she? To hell with the actual people in this state.

Where are all these tests they have been developing? Didn't they start months ago?

But hey, I believe we have the highest rate of fine, for "being out driving around, without a good reason" of any state, so, lucky us.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

originally posted by: SeektoUnderstand..... okay.... so you are fudging the numbers on one end? Who’s to say they arent adding “inconclusive” deaths to the count as well? I mean Michigan won’t even report any recoveries;

I've heard stories on the other end. People walking in with every symptom like a checklist to the hospital. They get turned away and told to go home because of no test kits or whatever. They die, and it isn't counted against the death toll because they were never tested (much less positive), so its unrelated and doesn't inflate the numbers.

I would venture to say that is far more prominent given there aren't enough tests for one state, much less all 50.

Pretty sure suspected deaths are getting tested during autopsies, now they are likely behind but ultimately they will be tested

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: SeektoUnderstand

I would really like some honest and real journalism and investigative work, but it seems that dies along time ago..

Do you trust citizen journalists? I trust them more than Fox, NBC or CNN....or the numbers coming out of the WH.

Page after page of empty hospitals on Youtube. During a Pandemic...what's wrong with this picture?

edit on 3-4-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   

I wonder if someone dies say in a car wreck if they are tested during a autopsy and show any level or Coronavirus if it then goes down on the stats?. (I say that as a genuine question).

edit on 3-4-2020 by Petra137 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   

The 'published' results are at best a guesstimate. It will change hourly/daily/weekly. We just don't know, and even the upper ups are trying to figure it out. Listen to science.

Listen to the front line workers. Listen to the "essential" retail workers.

Turn off your favorite channel and just watch what is happening. Don't snap at stressed out cashiers. Don't enter a store and be offered help and say "no thanks" and then wander around looking for masks, because there's a freaking SIGN on the front door, the inner door, AND the giant sign holder thing that says

WE ARE SOLD OUT OF
masks
gloves
toilet paper
spray disinfectants
aerosol disinfectants
hand sanitizer
toilet paper

READ THE DAMN SIGNS!!!

And NO you can't use our restroom!

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeektoUnderstand
a reply to: SaturnFX

160-200 million flu shots are produced every year.... you’re telling me we can only produce a couple hundred thousand test kits that are far less involved than a “vaccine”? That’s disinformation for another topic though.... carry on.
This medical field/ government has more excuses than a rebellious teenager.

Cool stars you got
So, how long did they have to prep for this new virus? all year?

ATS is the head of the misinformation and ignorance boards on nearly the entire internet. This is upsetting considering years back it was pretty much the opposite...people sourced and studied, had links showing differences of the official stories.

Now..its purely about feels.

Wouldn't it be weird if a new virus came out and they had tons of test kits ready?

but no...being caught off guard and inefficient is the thing you are calling bs on...sure bro.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Within 24 hours of the Washington Post accusing the Trump administration of under-counting/under-reporting the number of Covid-19 deaths, the CDC relaxed its guidelines to the point of counting any death as a Covid-19 death, if the person had Covid-19 at the time of death.

Just reported on Chicago news that domestic cats could contract Covid-19 from their owners. We can add them to the death count too, if they die with Covid-19 present in their bloood.

The above moves should eliminate TDS-afflicted entities from accusing the administration of under-counting Covid-19 deaths.

top topics

join