It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wont that be a Breath Of Fresh Air to no longer learn war

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   
That's what this world situation is leading up to for society. For Gods children....

I proud of military aircraft and the gallant history...so cool I am fascinated by the youtubes....

and big cannons so accurate ...fascinating 23 miles no problem....but

farming...even cooler and so peaceful. Scripture speaks of such...hey when the lion lays down with the lamb, you know that place. There will be a complete fully populated group after we get through Jacobs trouble....ending 2024 maybe idk....the 1000 years after Jacobs trouble....will be going strong with more alive on the planet then than there is now

more at the Millenium than now...

they won't learn war, but, wait. At some point the evil one is let loose for the last time to decieve the nations...uh oh....at that time they will try to go to war but will get Oblivion....

But not thinking in terms of flying a bizjet as if you were shooting in a dogfight....just sightseeing......and then the industrial complex will have no fighter or bomber jet airplanes rolling out the doors.....wait, so much fun at Boeing....am I ready to give up societies tech achievements in 6th generation fighters.....gotta go... Ya know.... who doesn't love seeing a video of a F35 B flying beside that F freaking 22...
edit on 3-4-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

I totally get you my bro.

You have a golden way with words.

Poetry.

edit on 3-4-2020 by DietWoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   
tryin ta give you 7 stars but it wouldn't let me....

you noticed huh.....it's not a F-22, naw it's a F freakin 22 , huh, sounds undefeatable rolling off the tongue huh he he I wouldn't want ta go up against a F freakin 22 huh uh

a reply to: DietWoke

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Won't happen. When we build computer games, what do we build? First Person Shooters. MMORPG conflicts. Contests with weapons. We're just emulting the real world simulation we're all playing in. In essence, we are avatars who CHOSE to come down to this level and play. Perhaps it is peaceful where we came from, a Heaven-like place. But not here, and it never will be. F-35s for the win.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   
we just have that built in to our reality....a yo yo a wristlock slingshot same thing....I know fly a 4 string steerable kite in the Millenium....and if a dove flys by........near ya know.....no you wouldn't would you

have to explain to Jesus....sorry Lord, I thought it was just a damm crow.....a reply to: schuyler

edit on 3-4-2020 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
we just have that built in to our reality....a yo yo a wristlock slingshot same thing....I know fly a 4 string steerable kite in the Millenium....and if a dove flys by........near ya know.....no you wouldn't would you

Yeah, I would know. You shoot it. Extra points. Not many, though. In truth they are fat, ungainly pigeons.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: DietWoke

Poetry.

Well, give the OP a flag and star, then, ya cheapskate!

Personally, I must be a bit thick, coz I'm still struggling to 'get' it...

"Sorry, Captain - the OP has jammed my translation device..."

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit

originally posted by: DietWoke

Poetry.

Well, give the OP a flag and star, then, ya cheapskate!

I would never insult an inspired wordsmith with worthless tokens of validation.

But if they ever need a squirt of hand sanitizer or a fistful of 2-ply I got them covered.

edit on 3-4-2020 by DietWoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit
"Sorry, Captain - the OP has jammed my translation device..."

Yes, brother. He's not easy to decode.

On the Star Trek note, if we're going into space we had better learn the art of war. If we're meant to be god's complacent little pets forever then I suppose it doesn't matter.

new topics

top topics

join