It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

He Done went and Sent the Fleet, no I Mean ooo The Fleet ooo at a time like this

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

instead of your usual " brand " of incoherent gibberish - lets have a link to EXACTLY what he has sent - where and why ?

is that too much to ask ?

i has googled - that - to paraphrase :

trump has depoloyed a small fraction of the navy + support units - to the carribean area - to take pressure off the regular forces that are already attempting to tackle drugs / piracy / human trafficing etc etc

coherence is critical

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
I smell rat...Trump did it on Wednesday I hear, idk.maybe this is just a dream so goodbye....and do not pinch me , man....do not wake me up bye

you still here....I can't sleep

my time line is now a few hours or days to 3 weeks till Jesus transfigures His mortal followers, 3 weeks max due to Scripture wanting two in the field and one is taken like a thief in the night

consider, the farm workers were on tv last night picking to keep the supply chain going......two will be at the grindstone.....one fly away. Scriptures view.....can ya see my alert here....

how much longer will there be 2 in the field........... able to give in marriage

now Trump sent the fleet, I'm afraid to ask.....not the whole fleet I guess....dispersal idk

With all due respect, eschatology is somewhat more rounded than the theory that you have proposed in the above quote.

We will know the season but not the specific time of the "Rapture". The Rapture itself is open to interpretation among the various Christian denominations. Amillennial, Premillennial, Postmillennial, etc. etc.

Following your interpretation of coming events I would assume that you can point out the Antichrist and the Beast for us?
Where exactly have the armies of the earth gathered?

God Bless, and see you in 3 weeks!

edit on 4 3 2020 by NorthOfStuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
coherence is critical

I'm fond of incoherent nonsense myself.

originally posted by: ChayOphan
a reply to: OuttaHere

Well now, that IS interesting, especially the part where the Russian oil company Rosneft blatantly transfers all assets to a newly formed Russian oil company right after getting hit with U.S. sanctions.
Is it possible that everything going on in the world right now, all the chaos and frantic maneuvering, is just another phase in the never-ending war for oil? Can it be that simple?

No. Oil is the life blood of the military machine. You don't have a military machine to solely to secure ways of keeping that machine fed. Don't get me wrong, it's deathly important, but only because it allows you do more important things than gathering oil reserves for yourself and away from your competition.

When you buy gas for your car, is it because you like hoarding gas, or because you have somewhere to go?

edit on 3-4-2020 by IredBafi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   

I see the pandemic has not affected your supply of gummy berry juice.

Glad you're not thirsty or heavy.

Its whats its always been.see.

Mother earth wants some too. She is wide and tall.

*"Just pop the cork and leave the bottle" . No use crying over spilled drinks.

Raise your cap and your cup. Drops that fall to angels lips.
edit on 3-4-2020 by HelloboysImbackguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Listen to the message in the song and you know why.

Everything is bloody communists in the eyes of Americans. Go back to work sheep and stop copyrighting or else I'll sue you.

"Those who think they are free are not actually free."
edit on 3-4-2020 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ChayOphan

Could be

Earlier headline from 19 Feb, 2020

Venezuela slams US sanctions on Russia's Rosneft as an attempt at grabbing control of global oil market

Link:
www.rt.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: OuttaHere

"...as an attempt at grabbing control of global oil market."

No way?!? Really? An attempt to corner the oil market?!? Absurd!!
The author of that headline must've thought that some people really do live whole lives under rocks.

Tho I can't really scoff considering that, if not for you, this information would have slipped right by me, lost in the non-stop corona noise. So yeah, thanks for directing my focus elsewhere, especially given the significance of a looming clash of oil titans. Certainly gives the outbreak a different... texture.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Could it be because of this:

from the BBC:

Venzeuela navy vessel sinks after

The Venzuela navy attacked a German Cruise Ship
edit on 3-4-2020 by feldercarb because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: feldercarb
Could it be because of this:

from the BBC:

Venzeuela navy vessel sinks after

The Venzuela navy attacked a German Cruise Ship

Wow!!

Stupid games being played, stupid prizes to follow!

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: feldercarb

I can't be reading this right 'cause the article seems to say that Venezuela just lost a naval battle to a cruise ship.
Sooo... I guess now we're just waiting for Venezuela's formal surrender?

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ChayOphan

The cruise ship had been designed to go in Arctic area and had a double hull and the forward bulb was very strudy. The patrol boat didn't stand a chance.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Here is a video brochure of the actual cruise ship. You can see it sail through icy waters.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join