It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What When & Where: missing products on store shelves

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Okay so whats missing in my hood:

Wipes
Meat (its getting thinner and thinner)
tissues
paper towels

the TP situation has stabilized lol

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: FredT

In my nape of the the woods, the supermarket has a sign saying "limit 2 packs of ground meat product per purchase."

Plus there isn't much selection of the cut-up chicken. It is all cut and packaged in store, which I'm OK with. We got to the point where all the chicken was processed far away and shipped to us frozen and pre-cut. So I like the locally processed better (they are avoiding shoulder-to-shoulder meatpacking), but there are no thighs. A cheaper cut of meat that tastes the same as the more expensive white/breast meat, but not near as dry.

This is smoking season, and they had no cut of meat bigger than your fist. Now, I do a 15 pound brisket over mesquite, or a half-ham over hickory. I had to go to Metropolis to a butcher to get mine cut, which I did but it cost more.

Listen to me bitch. 1st world problems.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Chest freezers are like gone across all of America...

Just bought 1/2 cow of black angus beef grass/oat fed... I only go to the store for chicken and fish.
edit on 17-5-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

We have one because we live off the paved road. I went looking to by a second last week, and prices were probably triple; of course I bought our current one 10 years ago. And they probably are just leaving off the "out of stock" info on websites.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join