It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jared Kushner :: U.S. Stockpile 'ours'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: jtma508

The National Strategic Stockpile website literally says that it's there for the states!

But, when Jared says it's "ours", what he really means is that is "ours" to play political quid pro quo games with....like "that woman" in Michigan!

You didn't read the linked article did you ?
It explains what Jared Kushner said.
If you do not feel like reading the entire article , with comprehension , see my first post.

Denying ignorance .
Why ?
Some folks are "full of it" and need it.

edit on 4/3/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

I don't need an article to "explain" to me what Jared said. I heard it with my own ears. I'm sick of these blathering idiots saying things that has to be corrected and spun to save their sorry asses.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Gothmog, there are a lot of people who are starting to hallucinate from being "locked down" more than 5 days. By the end of April, who knows how bad their mental state will be.

You're doing a good job of "keeping it real", by providing evidence.

Kudos.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   

I don't need an article to "explain" to me what Jared said. I heard it with my own ears. I'm sick of these blathering idiots saying things that has to be corrected and spun to save their sorry asses.

No one is spinning
What is worse than ignorance ?
Self-induced ignorance and a blind refusal to see it.
What he said was quoted in the article.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: TexasTruth

Trumpy's admin sent 271 ventilators to California that were broken and had to be sent out for repair. Of course he allowed the maintenance contract to lapse. If California waited until they were immediate need of those ventilators, STAT, and hadn't have ordered those ventilators in advance, based on scientific models, 271 people would have died, because of Trump's inept stinginess.

‘Several thousand ventilators’

The building controversy over ventilators came as it emerged that 20% of a federal reserve of ventilators were out of commission because their maintenance contract lapsed.

Hospitals in California and New York received machines from the stockpile but found them to need repair...

krdo.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Gothmog, there are a lot of people who are starting to hallucinate from being "locked down" more than 5 days. By the end of April, who knows how bad their mental state will be.

Kudos.

They've been hallucinating the last 3 years. Started about November 2016.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: TexasTruth

a reply to: jtma508

The National Strategic Stockpile website literally says that it's there for the states!

But, when Jared says it's "ours", what he really means is that is "ours" to play political quid pro quo games with....like "that woman" in Michigan!

Exactly why we need someone in charge of that stock pile who will do it fairly.
When the joker from New York screamed he needed 30,000 ventilators, should he have got them knowing what we know now? No. They didn’t need them right then, he was trying to hoard from all the other states because he’s New York.

Quoted for truth.

This is nothing more than partisan crying. These people are pathetic.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   

No one is spinning

BS

The OP didn't link an article. I watched the video and heard what Kushner said, with my own ears. I've have read some articles tho, on Jared Kushner's comments, mostly condemning Kushner's take on the strategic reserves, and some trying to defend and "explain" me what he really meant...spin.

What Jared really meant is that he doesn't a clue what the hell is going on, or how to mitigate the resources, so he's blaming the states' governors, and protecting himself and Poppy Trumples.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785
They go from one fake disaster to the next. Meanwhile USNS Comfort is wondering where all the overflow patients are. (Only 3 of 1,000 beds used as of yesterday)

New York has some major lawsuits coming, due to incompetent, and willfully negligent leadership, dating back to early February.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

Kudos.

They've been hallucinating the last 3 years. Started about November 2016.

You call it hallucination..
Goth has many better words for it.
Not many at all that are "PC"

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
Seems like the Administration sees the Federal Stockpile as their personal slush fund to be used to bribe red states and punish blue states.

Sure....... That's the ticket? I don't know what worries me more that you said this, or you actually believe it...

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   

What Jared really meant is that he doesn't a clue what the hell is going on, or how to mitigate the resources, so he's blaming the states' governors, and protecting himself and Poppy Trumples.

Zero evidence of this.

When you have to make things up to support your position, odds are your position is wrong.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   

No one is spinning

BS

The OP didn't link an article. I watched the video and heard what Kushner said, with my own ears. I've have read some articles tho, on Jared Kushner's comments, mostly condemning Kushner's take on the strategic reserves, and some trying to defend and "explain" me what he really meant...spin.

The OP didn't link an article. I watched the video and heard what Kushner said,

And that proves my point.
Look down
There IS an article.
Check the actual quote in that article

Be embarrassed
Say you have to run to the store now.
Make up an excuse.
You don't have to use the one I said.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   

a reply to: face23785
They go from one fake disaster to the next. Meanwhile USNS Comfort is wondering where all the overflow patients are. (Only 3 of 1,000 beds used as of yesterday)

New York has some major lawsuits coming, due to incompetent, and willfully negligent leadership, dating back to early February.

Even in early March, de Blasio was encouraging people to go out.

But, but Trump...

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Anyone with a "lick of sense" would know what that meant.
Anyone.
Which speaks novels on the state of media .

So States that grandstand and demand 30,000 respirators tomorrow need to show reason, need and their own supply numbers first... Kushner is basically saying is it isn't a grab bag and all 50 states need to be accountable.

I'm sure there is something impeachable in his statement though.

edit on 3-4-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Anyone with a "lick of sense" would know what that meant.
Anyone.
Which speaks novels on the state of media .

So States that grande stand and demand 30,000 respirators tomorrow need to show reason, need and why... Kushner is basically saying is it isn't a grab bag and all 50 states need to be accountable.

I'm sure there is something impeachable in his statement though.

Fantastic sarcasm
Even Sheldon would have seen that one.

link   

No one is spinning

BS

The OP didn't link an article. I watched the video and heard what Kushner said,

And that proves my point.
Look down
There IS an article.
Check the actual quote in that article

Be embarrassed
Say you have to run to the store now.
Make up an excuse.
You don't have to use the one I said.

You should know better. These people don't have the self-awareness to even be embarrassed.

Remember, it's not like they came to these conclusions themselves. They read or heard from one of their favorite sources that that video is "evidence" of the Trump admin is using the national stockpile as some kind of bargaining chip, and they just believed it without question.

Unless the place they originally heard this absurd narrative from tells them it was wrong, they are simply incapable of changing their mind.

That would require them to think for themselves.

link   

Whatever... I was going to reply, but what's the use...lol

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   

What Sookie "meant" by this statement is she loves Trump and wants him to be king for life.... Hey this is fun, I can play the "meant" game too.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Again. I heard the words coming out of Kushner's mouth. He doesn't have a clue how to manage strategic stock pile and is vomiting out excuses and blaming governors for his father in law's and his own ineptitude.

Jared Kushner has no business speaking on behalf of the US stockpiles and how vital supplies are procured and distributed. So he say's "They're ours! Not yours. Go out and buy your own, bid against other states and countries!" And then FEMA swoops in out bids them all. "They're our! Not yours!" What an ass!

In the meantime, Jared and company scramble to try and figure out pandemic policies that Trump scrapped 2 years ago, to save money.

edit on 3-4-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join