It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Covid 19 Pandemic the beginning of World War Three ?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 04:34 AM
link   
I think it's crazy to think China let this virusnout deliberately, on their own people. This virus is hurting their economy bad, same as its hurting the worlds economies. Though as you will see very soon, there is plenty of evidence and I have little doubt that this virus was released accidently from the lab in Wuhan. The CCP did to much covering up, and still are at the moment to try and hide the trail. Unfortunately, taking out doctors and scientists only makes them look more guilty. They more people they lock up/shoot who could expose the truth of the virus escaping from the Wuhan lab, the more guilty they look. Many western governments are now demanding an ivestigation into this possibility, with countries such as the US, Australia and Germany all demanding answers.
Of course, this could well lead to war. History has shown that after a pandemic it leads to great economic hardship and wars. Currently many nations are intending to sue China in the world court. Many countires are demanding billions and even trillions in compensation because of the lack responce from China when they were aware of the virus outbreak, and the covering up they have done. Of course there is no way the CCP is ever going to pay up on all these claims, which will force governments to impose santions. This could and will send the whole China trade senario into total chaos, and you can bet nations like the USA will stubbornly stick to their guns. These will greatly effect China, who will probably get desperate, and agressive, especially in the already troubled South China sea. It will only take one agressive move against those western millitarys units in that area by a frustrated Chinese Captain, or agressive moves to obtain supplies for the country illegally from foreign vessels that will start a war with China.
Where this goes is anyones guess. Hopefully no one will have the balls to fire a nuke. But China is a giant agressive bear thats about to be poked backed into its cave to be forced starve to death. If you think they won't retaliate, then you don't know much about China.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TheWretched

Guys. I have been reading here for quite sometime , today I saw a video from YouTube and thought to share in this thread since the topic is world war 3 .I did not know how to start a new thread . I hope you guys would know what is going on in South China Sea . Here is the video , enlighten me a little bit

youtu.be...

youtu.be...

edit on 23-4-2020 by isset because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: isset

If true, it's just a little show of force since chinas fleet left port and are now somewhere near the disputed waters.

Probably nothing, but there is a slight chance of it becoming something, especially if china try anything like Irans antics of late.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   
The clock is ticking. One organized deadly mistake may start a Blitzkrieg of chaos and destruction reply to: AlienView

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: AlienView

Yes.

And the US will write of this enormous debt when China loses. At least that is a reasonable plan.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: AlienView

I think the"Iluminati" who have caused and created the corona virus thought they could prevent the III world war but unfortunately they miscalculated and now it seems people are getting even more frustrated and tired of their governments.This will eventually lead to social unrest and anarchy.Who knows maybe that is also a part of the plan for depopulating the earth by getting rid of at least one third of the population.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   

I think the"Iluminati" who have caused and created the corona virus thought they could prevent the III world war

What? The same people that have created all the big wars want to 'prevent' the next one?

The people that have funded both sides of big wars, the people that have massively profited from big wars, want to prevent a big war?

I don't quite understand your thinking process here.

Wars don't exist organically - they exist, because TPTB WANT them to exist, because they're incredibly profitable and convenient for many reasons, they also create a mini-hell on Earth, which serves their lords and masters.. there's nothing but benefit for them, WHY would they want to prevent something that won't start without them being involved in starting it anyway (and then playing the war for all kinds of gain)?

There must be hundreds of reasons for them to start more and more wars, but I can't see any reasons (from their perspective) to prevent a large-scale war. Every crisis is useful to evil, powerhungry megalomaniac oligarchs. Why would WWIII be any different?

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   
It is not possible to win wars at any scale. I'm quite sure this is known well.
If any thing left handed is going on, it is about economic and psychological operations.
In a way I prefer nukes.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Agit8dChop
Sorry but # happens.
Pretty stupid if it's a weapon to not vaccinate your own population first but then again, it's not the brightest people writing this fantasy story so the plot doesn't have to make sense or add up.

It isn't so stupid when you consider the value that the Chinese put on human life.

My Father fought in the Korean War. He didn't talk about it much, but, one thing he said stuck with me. When the Chinese would launch an assault, every man would have ammunition, but, only about one in five had a weapon. They didn't have enough weapons for everybody, so when a man with a weapon went down a man without a weapon took his.

Another one was in a book I read about the AVG in World War II. One of the men responsible for taking care of the pilot's quarters was always smiling. One day he was asked why he was smiling? He said "Today we killed ten Japanese." When he was asked how many Chinese were killed he replied "One hundred Chinese were killed."
A few days later he was asked why he was smiling? He said "Today we kill one hundred Japanese." Again he was asked how many Chinese were killed he replied "One thousand Chinese were killed." This went on and on. The next time he was asked he said "One thousand Japanese and ten thousand Chinese were killed". Finally one of the pilots asked him how he could smile while the Chinese were taking such huge losses? He replied "Pretty soon no more Japanese."

I paraphrased that because I haven't read the book in thirty years, but, you should get the meaning.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499
I'm sure all people, chinese or otherwise, have a similar regard for life depending on the circumstance.

political ideologies, however are a beast unto them selves.

edit on 00000061146611America/Chicago21 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   
You Ask: Is the Covid 19 Pandemic the beginning of World War Three ?

Nope

covid19 caused by the Pharmaceutical (global) MegaCorps is focused on USA/Western Nations of G7-G20 in general

the purpose of pandemic in USA is to alter the Regime, with a POTUS getting demoted below the Legislative Branch instead of being 'constitutionally equal' (many intricicies involved with economy/food/supply/bankruptcies/etc.)

But After the USA is radically Transformed into a Progressive/Corportocracy under MegaCorp control with Congress & Senate on the Secretive-Corporate payrollsIs the Covid 19 Pandemic the beginning of World War Three --->

Only then will a series of orchestrated WW3 Campaigns be undertaken, so the Corporate Elites can depopulate the Planet of 'useless eaters' on a 7 year ELE program(s)…. the knowledge of the '7 deadly sins' will aid the commoner on just whom will be targeted for termination (if you are a partaker of any of the 7 deadly sins you are Toast in the long run

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio
This theory seems right on the money.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Maybe China invades Afghanistan
Maybe another close neighbor
It may well be a economic strategy to cash
Maybe?

Like India?

You were prescient, amigo.

Well done!

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

Nice word prescient, can claim “parroting” or mimicking another person who I was listening to and agreed, certainly didn’t come up with that scenario on my own.

Let hope it all settles down, India and China, big boys butting heads, not a good one

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join