It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should rename this forum to Area 51 discussion.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I dont know about anyone else but everytime I read this forum it is neverending area 51 discussion. Can we keep the Area 51 discussions in one thread? Then maybe it will clear room for other threads that I cant seem to find under the 1000 Area 51 one's.

[edit on 12-3-2005 by Ritual]

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 08:14 AM
link   
yeah i think we should,
this thread contains nothing but Area 51

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 01:48 PM
link   
It should be named disinformation about Area 51....
as most of its about as relavant as...trash and crackpots...claiming they have "info" and plans to "get inside"

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I agree guys and girls.

It would be alot more improved if the area 51 topic was kept in one thread or even BANNED.... but maybe not that extreme...lol

Would like to be looking around and not see area 51 everywhere i turn.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Renaming this forum is not necessary I think. There are lots of threads on Area 51 but they can be merged or something, right? And some can be closed. There are some threads on other facilities as well I think, and I'm going to set up such a thread.

[edit on 13-3-2005 by AtheiX]

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Well then I respectfully suggest to the member that he finds some more secret bases for us to talk about, or he start some threads of his own.

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by AtheiX
Renaming this forum is not necessary I think. There are lots of threads on Area 51 but they can be merged or something, right? And some can be closed. There are some threads on other facilities as well I think, and I'm going to set up such a thread.

[edit on 13-3-2005 by AtheiX]

Good idea. Set up one about either dulce or go to www.anomalies-unlimited.com/bases.html many underground bases and info

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Well, let's face it, there really aren't that many such facilities that are going to garner a lot of discussion...

Area 51
S-4
Mt. Weather
Dulce
etc.

If the Area 51 topics were in one thread, it'd be a nightmare to find anything. Same with the others...

new topics

top topics

join