It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chris Cuomo does not have covid

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I have been watching this nonsense on CNN and I am sure Chris Cuomo is using this for ratings.

He was just being interviewed and said as his phone rang one time.... "oh that's just Andrew, what a pest".... and then everyone on CNN started laughing so hard

What a joke!

The only way I would believe this guy has the virus is if I was a doctor and did the test myself and then if he did have it I would guarantee you he did it for ratings

Lolz🤪

These people are crazy!

+15 more 
posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Scepticaldem
I have been watching this nonsense on CNN and I am sure Chris Cuomo is using this for ratings.

He was just being interviewed and said as his phone rang one time.... "oh that's just Andrew, what a pest".... and then everyone on CNN started laughing so hard

What a joke!

The only way I would believe this guy has the virus is if I was a doctor and did the test myself and then if he did have it I would guarantee you he did it for ratings

Lolz🤪

These people are crazy!

You based your diagnosis on that? Get some help.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColoradoJens

What a joke!

Lolz🤪

These people are crazy!

So you believe this guy has covid19?

When they correct the story in 2021 after the election you will stand behind your statement?

Lolz😜

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Scepticaldem

I liked the interview. Two humans being decent to each other. Friends looking out for each other.

The whites of his eyes looked pinkish. He said he had a low grade fever. Maybe, maybe not. Not sure why he’d need to fake it for ratings. It’s obvious he’s popular with the right, they all seem to know what he’s up to.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColoradoJens

What a joke!

Lolz🤪

These people are crazy!

So you believe this guy has covid19?

When they correct the story in 2021 after the election you will stand behind your statement?

Lolz😜

Yeah, Lolz, I'll be the first to step up here on the smoldering remains ATS and admit it.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt

I liked the interview. Two humans being decent to each other. Friends looking out for each other.

The whites of his eyes looked pinkish. He said he had a low grade fever. Maybe, maybe not. Not sure why he’d need to fake it for ratings. It’s obvious he’s popular with the right, they all seem to know what he’s up to.

He said he had a low grade fever and then said his brother the mayor of New York was in his dream last night dancing around with a magic wand....

He is 100% doing this for ratings

He called into the national press conference his brother does blaming Trump every single day for 2 hours! Wake up!

Lolz🤪

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I will admit that I don't follow New York politics or CNN politics, but saw it in a news feed. My first thought was, "Is this guy claiming he has a trendy illness for the ratings?"

an uncharitable thought,

But no, this guy did not exactly reek of authenticity
edit on 3-4-2020 by Graysen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 01:16 AM
link   

I’m pretty sure I had covid in late December. I had absolute wild crazy dreams, I knew when he said that, he had it, and more interestingly so had I. As soon as there is an antibody test I’m taking it.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 01:16 AM
link   

We do know now that he's gotten his nipples pierced recently...

Maybe that explains the low grade fever.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Yeah but that is the only place he's admitted to having pierced. Rumor has it Anthony Weiner is good with taint piercing and they both live in NY so there is that. Id expect a high grade fever though...
edit on 3-4-2020 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 01:20 AM
link   

That's Andrew, not Chris. Don't get your nipples mixed up.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

I’m pretty sure I had covid in late December. I had absolute wild crazy dreams, I knew when he said that, he had it, and more interestingly so had I. As soon as there is an antibody test I’m taking it.

I cant remember if I had crazy dreams when I was sick for 5 weeks about that time. I imagine a fever could do that. I did have a severe fever for 5 days though, and I looked a lot worse then he did

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

originally posted by: JAGStorm

I cant remember if I had crazy dreams when I was sick for 5 weeks about that time. I imagine a fever could do that. I did have a severe fever for 5 days though, and I looked a lot worse then he did

I had/have it and have gotten over it.

Thursday-Sunday last weekend.

Chris Cuomo does not have it.

He has been called a "Hero" on CNN for the last few days...

Lolz🤪

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Generation9

That's Andrew, not Chris. Don't get your nipples mixed up.

Sorry.

All these white rich authoritarian douchbags are starting to look the same to me.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 01:30 AM
link   
He's a CNN reporter. Nipple piercing jokes are about the best you'll get.

edit on 3-4-2020 by FlyingSquirrel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Yeah Chris Cuomo is just so chipper for a sick guy. Total BS. Appears to be in a Seinfeld skit.

At this point I can't wait to get covid. At least then I'll know it's real.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

I guess that's why one of them got his nipples pierced, eh? Had to stand out from the crowd. Old saggy man nips.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 01:36 AM
link   

a reply to: Lumenari

I guess that's why one of them got his nipples pierced, eh? Had to stand out from the crowd. Old saggy man nips.

It's to be sexy for his wife.

No idea why, but alot of women dig that weird #. Guys especially if a girl has it because she let someone stab her nips with needles with the intent of bringing even more attention to her boobs.

Any woman willing to go that far for that reason has to be a winner.

As for him, well.. being that he's already married it's a little different. Women younger than him that are into body mods are also into freaky sex. It would be to be attractive to them. No man wants barbells in his nips without intent.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 01:37 AM
link   
If Trump cracks on Cuomo's nips he'll win re-election with all 50 states. Guaranteed.

Something makes me think this thread will be thrown in the trash when the moderators wake up.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 01:50 AM
link   

If Trump cracks on Cuomo's nips he'll win re-election with all 50 states. Guaranteed.

Something makes me think this thread will be thrown in the trash when the moderators wake up.

I wonder how many people will turn out to the polls and what the situation will be looking like by then. The election just became the most historic post-WWII. This might end up being the modern Great Depression.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join