It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump - the last president of the United States

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColoradoJens

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: visitedbythem

a reply to: ColoradoJens

Oh Im doing something all right. Off grid property high in the mountains, at the end of a 4WD road, behind 3 gates.

But Ill be praying for your safety, from my mountain perch

You and about 500 other posters here on ATS. Joining your militia friends? Is this your fantasy?

Getting away from a mess, danger, and death is my plan.

Just like when my family left Harpoot Turkey in 1910. People scoffed and laughed at us for selling our home, and farm. They stopped laughing later. You know.... About the time 1.5 million of them lost their lives, like we told them was going to happen.

Do you understand now? We live in dangerous times.

The same bad families are quite often behind the scenes orchestrating things for their own evil purposes

Well, I mean it when I say good luck. Have some faith in humanity. the 1% and their actions should not make you afraid of people. Embrace them.

Remember that when your neighbor is stabbing you to death for your can of spam.

My neighbor has no idea the value of Spam to my family.

Good point.

Damn it Luminari is everyone so different or is it just this place makes people want to project? Come on, I know we could enjoy sliced spam and beer even after sparring here.

I think it's just a sign of the times.

Hyper-partisanship is the norm, everyone is on edge with the virus thing and lockdowns, etc.

I know I've certainly been a bitch on here lately so I've had to cut down on posting just because I'm on edge about reality things.

I do have to share... fried spam and eggs is one of my few cheats on my normal diet.

But I would gladly offer you one of my home made beers with some spam-kabobs in a normal setting.

edit on 3-4-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 12:55 AM
link   

a reply to: ColoradoJens

Oh Im doing something all right. Off grid property high in the mountains, at the end of a 4WD road, behind 3 gates.

But Ill be praying for your safety, from my mountain perch

You and about 500 other posters here on ATS. Joining your militia friends? Is this your fantasy?

Getting away from a mess, danger, and death is my plan.

Just like when my family left Harpoot Turkey in 1910. People scoffed and laughed at us for selling our home, and farm. They stopped laughing later. You know.... About the time 1.5 million of them lost their lives, like we told them was going to happen.

Do you understand now? We live in dangerous times.

The same bad families are quite often behind the scenes orchestrating things for their own evil purposes

Well, I mean it when I say good luck. Have some faith in humanity. the 1% and their actions should not make you afraid of people. Embrace them.

Remember that when your neighbor is stabbing you to death for your can of spam.

My neighbor has no idea the value of Spam to my family.

Good point.

Damn it Luminari is everyone so different or is it just this place makes people want to project? Come on, I know we could enjoy sliced spam and beer even after sparring here.

I think it's just a sign of the times.

Hyper-partisanship is the norm, everyone is on edge with the virus thing and lockdowns, etc.

I know I've certainly been a bitch on here lately so I've had to cut down on posting just because I'm on edge about reality things.

I do have to share... fried spam and eggs is one of my few cheats on my normal diet.

But I would gladly offer you one of my home made beers with some spam-kabobs in a normal setting.

Hey Luminari, thanks for that reply. I agree. Everyone, including myself are on edge. I go from laughing to bummed to regular to bummed and then start laughing. I can even see it through my posts the last couple nights. This is seriously a tough and unknown situation.

Stay safe and sane, as best as possible. If we ever get the opportunity, I personally like my spam sliced thin, cooked in some the butter grease from the eggs so it gets slightly crispy. And if you make home made beer I'd gladly partake in multiple pulls. Just tell me what to bring.
edit on 4-4-2020 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 02:28 AM
link   
wait lemme get this straight
so all these shadowy people, whose whole Thing is sitting around being rich while regular people make money for them, have decided that even though the way the world is run right now is actually designed to be perfect for them - the money flowing up, the accumulation of power and capital, the not having to work but being in charge of everything - that's actually not what they want
so they crash the economy and trash their own fortunes and destabilise the single source of their power
and the way they do this is to have a virus that doesn't seem to have been constructed and isn't particularly deadly [as far as weapons of mass destruction are concerned] to just, like, do it's virussy thing for a few months and cause a bit of panic and confusion and kill more people than would be ideal in a just world but on a global scale isn't exactly what one would call population reduction,
and also secretly the point of this was to get rid of Trump because it's not like he could have been voted out later this year or have to step down in a couple of years anyway and also btw it was nancy pelosi in the biohazard suit in wuhan using blood magick to conjure the virus from nothing.

yeah checks out

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 02:44 AM
link   
This is a general reply as I think my original point was missed and the left/right minded people take it the wrong way.

It's not related to Trump.

I am saying a new, preplanned government will be born soon.

1-2 years ago the question "who will be president after Trump?" received a void when professional remote viewers and tarot readers attempted to see. These are people who saw a black man become president before Obama even announced running. They saw it would be a man vs woman last time. This next time however there is nothing. This has never happened before, and it's because the question is future defunct. There is no such thing as president of the United States in 2021 onward. One described a "military figure" taking over.

Trump just happens to be our final president of the United States, for what it is worth.

I will include some screenshots of my communities. God bless you.

1) Professional read, 2018
2) Pro read 2, 2019
3) Pro viewer, 2019

edit on 7-4-2020 by ApCadmus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 03:09 AM
link   

a reply to: ApCadmus

Not at all.

If your scenario comes to its natural conclusion, Biden's VP will be the last President of the United States.

Biden riding on a horse to rescue America??
"Hey Joe - turn around! We're over this way!"

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: ApCadmus
There's going to be a coup, under behest of Gates, Soros, and other globalists in the Bilderberg Group.

The virus was engineered as a global weapon to terrorize and cripple the world, and depopulated 30% of humanity eventually (the average recovery rates, outside of China and excluding their falsified data, is actually very low). You can also get reinfected. The infectiousness is incredible.

It will go throughout the entire US eventually. We do not have a cohesive culture that can stop its spread thru quarantine. We're too diverse. It has also showed up in remote places where nobody should have had any contact with anyone possibly infected. Someone(s) spread it intentionally and from its raw form.

Trump & his administration are fighting an uphill battle against the virus and closure of everything in the nation, but will invariably lose. They will suffer all the blame for the deaths and impending economic collapse.

The media is working together as a systematic machine to try tear him apart currently.

A police state is slowly being installed, under guise of medical necessity, but it will be sure to be used against us and against Trump when the time comes.

Thousands of military vehicles are already being maneuvered around by trains, and strategic command bases are being relocated. The minor personnel involved in this are unaware of the bigger picture that'll play out.

They failed to spin enough lies to defeat him with Hilary. They failed to impeach him on drummed up charges. They failed a minor coup already. They will fail if they try face him in another upfront election. The NWO would be set back generations if that happens.

The military, intelligence communities, and Federal Reserve will take command under an unknown horseman (a military figure with dark hair, as described by remote viewers over 1-3 years ago who tried to observe who would be next president), and the guise of freedom will be lifted.

Trump will be the final president of the United States.

God bless you all.

Come on all Trumps children! You have to fight this! Don't let trump down! Show him why he is the chosen one! All hold hands and call his name while looking to the skies!

Come on! You can do it!

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Last real President?
Harry S. Truman

All of them after that were simply puppets of the cabal.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join