It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are greys?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 09:41 PM
link   
May I ask a question. How did you of all people get to know so much about "aliens". And are you even human because in your last post you said "our union". I just would like to know because Im not going to lie, I dont know anything about UFOs and different races of them. Can you please enlighten me?

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthSister

Originally posted by Schmidt1989
okay, do these aliens tell you anything about roswell or the egyptian pyramids, if not ask them some questions.

Yes but I can't answer here. It's really off topic. I have answered it before on ATS, which you can find if you search my posts.

Are you crazy, Off the topic? You can not or do not know the answer? Why can you not answer the Question? Or provide the link to the thread as you have stated that has the answer for this question.

[edit on 12-3-2005 by Truthforall]

[edit on 12-3-2005 by Truthforall]

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 10:13 PM
link   
EarthSister, okay ive looked through all your thread and theres quite a few, im teribbly sorry to tell you i really dont have time tonight to look for these, im tired and will be going soon...anyhow please u2u me with some information, im extremely interested in your story and would like to know just about everything about it. And is there any civilization close to us thats speaks english or anything close to what us americnas/britains could understand? Also, how close in advanceness is the closest civilation to our planet? like were in the year 2005, is theyre any in the same year as us or within 50 years? i see you have aim, ill try talking to you, okay?

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by myer7025
May I ask a question. How did you of all people get to know so much about "aliens". And are you even human because in your last post you said "our union". I just would like to know because Im not going to lie, I dont know anything about UFOs and different races of them. Can you please enlighten me?

I work with the alien races because I was born into it. I have abilities to do it, but I do it mostly because I am willing to do it. My position is to to learn from them and then help other humans understand them. Few humans who have the opportunity to work with alien life accept it.

Of course I am human. All people on Earth are human. Some humans are related to another race by spirit. In fact, all humans who have personal alien contact are related to another race by spirit.

Our union area is five galaxies. We are in the area but not participating or counted in the union yet. One day we will be- when we get our "self" together.

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truthforall

Are you crazy, Off the topic? You can not or do not know the answer? Why can you not answer the Question? Or provide the link to the thread as you have stated that has the answer for this question.

Truthforall

This thread was started on the topic of "what are greys"?

I am not crazy. I am just trying not to hijack the whole thread by talking about pyramids and Roswell, both of which are popular topics of other threads, including those I have posted in. I will see if I can find them for you. Or maybe a mod can help you find them better. You can always U2U me too, you know.

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 10:45 PM
link   

EarthSister, okay ive looked through all your thread and theres quite a few, im teribbly sorry to tell you i really dont have time tonight to look for these, im tired and will be going soon...anyhow please u2u me with some information, im extremely interested in your story and would like to know just about everything about it. And is there any civilization close to us thats speaks english or anything close to what us americnas/britains could understand? Also, how close in advanceness is the closest civilation to our planet? like were in the year 2005, is theyre any in the same year as us or within 50 years? i see you have aim, ill try talking to you, okay?

Schmidt1989

Take your time, I'm not going anywhere. I will answer what I can, but I don't know everything. You can visit my site for information also.

No other race speaks English originally, but all our visiting races speak all of our world's languages. They study them for their mission here. Almost all communication between all races is telepathic because it is natural, and also because we cannot usually pronounce each other's language sounds vocally. Some we can, though, race to race, but we can't usually pass the same atmosphere over our vocal chords either.

There are 103 other races in our galaxy who are in their own unique equivalent point of evolution we are at now, where they are having their organization of visiting life formed, and are at their own crux of discovering and accepting Universal life. Of all races, we humans are among those who are having the hardest time with it. Most other intelligent life in our area is hundreds of thousands to millions to billions of years further advanced and evolved than we are, counted in Earth years.

Yes, find me on AIM or email or U2U.

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Earthsister, your answers interest me and i sense sincerity in your answers, I would like to know when will aliens finally make their presence known despite our government's refusal to cooperate?

[edit on 12-3-2005 by CGBSpender]

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Most other intelligent life in our area is hundreds of thousands to millions to billions of years further advanced and evolved than we are, counted in Earth years.

Wow, i couldnt imagine billions of years more advanced than we are, how much more advanced could a phone or computer get?

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I have a question. Why are the other races so peaceful? Everything alive main goal in life is to survive. So why wouldnt one race which is way more advice then the others want to take over the universe for their own intrest? Or even better if all the other races are so peaceful and care about peace why dont they invade earth and over throw our current governments and rule us in a way that allows us to live forever happy? Now everyone knows you cant accomplish anything through peace. War is the only thing that ironicly brings a positive change. Dont they see that? at least for our planet. If they are at least hundreds of thousands of years ahead of us in terms of techonlogy then how do they live? Do they mate? I know human nature is survival of the fittest and in order for some of us to mate we create a conflict to show off to the female. At times this can get violent and a fight can brake out. Now if any of these races are similar to us then of course they had to find a solution to this problem. Then mating has to be out the question, so how do they reproduce? Now lets say they have a systems in which they take the sperm from the male and the egg from the female to create a child or whatever, what if one of them refuse to do so, how do they handle that problem?

Now if you can answer this question then you can say they understand the word intrest. Then that means if something that threating them from surviving they would use measures that would allow them to survive. Then war would have to be a option for them so they can invade planets that they can live in. Now the question is that if they are so peaceful how would they handle a problem that threatens their very existence, if the only other planet they can inhabit is a planet that is already taken? Do they just simply die? or do they invade for their race intrest?

Now you say they have a union right? You can say thats an alliance basicly. Now lets say a problem like this was happening and the only planet they can live in is Earth. Dont you think they would give us a little techonology just to gain our trust and take over when we think they are friends? You can compare that to the way America and its allies work.

I honestly cant think that everything is so peaceful because all that lives wants to survive and when the time comes them surviving will be threated and they have to do something about it. If they been around for billions of years they understand that.

[edit on 13-3-2005 by myer7025]

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by CGBSpender
Earthsister, your answers interest me and i sense sincerity in your answers, I would like to know when will aliens finally make their presence known despite our government's refusal to cooperate?

[edit on 12-3-2005 by CGBSpender]

CGBSpender

Thank you! I am sincere and honest. I preserve the integrity of what I learn and do my best to convey it. That is why I am trustworthy to carry the information I do for the organization of visiting races.

The alien races have already been making their presence known all over Earth, personally to individuals, to cities and towns by sightings, and to the governments with offers of assistance. But the "official" word from our leaders is that the alien races are either not real or are evil, so people generally believe those things despite the evidence we all see. Look at how many people are talking about it. It's not going away. More and greater "alien" things only keep happening in our faces.

The organization of visiting races is planning to make their open debut through one nation first, Japan. When it will happen, I only know "soon" as the aliens say. There are particular things and people that need to be in place first, to make the event be a successful, productive one, regardless of the inevitable confusion our leading govts will create for the demise of our understanding because of it.

I don't think the aliens know exactly when it will be either. But if you look at the steady increase in sightings over years and the public demand for true knowledge, you can see all things coming to a point when it has to happen, following right along the sufficient degree of willing human acceptance. We can't be kept dumb forever. The people want it NOW already.

How long can we go on this way as a race? But it will not be a good thing if the alien races prove their existence and presence for you, when you will only believe what your current leaders tell you about them.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Most other intelligent life in our area is hundreds of thousands to millions to billions of years further advanced and evolved than we are, counted in Earth years.

Wow, i couldnt imagine billions of years more advanced than we are, how much more advanced could a phone or computer get?

The alien races' technologies would blow your socks off. But it's their natural abilities that would knock you flat.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthSister
The alien races' technologies would blow your socks off. But it's their natural abilities that would knock you flat.

But we're humankind. We adapt and overcome. We're not going anywhere.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 12:33 AM
link   

I have a question............

Wow, myer7025. I will answer you tomorrow.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 12:56 AM
link   

um, that's kind of easy to answer.....this is take awhile. Imagine a computer as it looks today, maybe let's say a billion years from now, it might look like a piece of plastic or even human. Well that's my explanation, if the earth can morph and change, technology can to

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Thanks Earthsister for the prompt reply, I for one can't wait for contact from ETs, as long as they are friendly,
,which they probably will be. Can you imagine how our world would be changed, no longer will the human race feel alone. Our entire society would change,for the better of course. I think our self-destructive tendencies would disappear. What we could learn would be equally as exciting.it's not a wonder why governments dont want this, they would become obsolete.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Wow, our governments would become obselete.... that makes sense but is that seriously all our gov-t thinks about is gotta change the rules today... dont they want to live in peace wth not only every country, but also other planets as well? I mean if the aliens really wanted to, im sure they could take over Earth no problem, but the only thing that’s holding them back is the humor of watching our earth crumble in hate for one another. if you think about it, theyres not a single person on this planet that doesnt have a little bit of hate in them, even from a young age, it starts off as, "I hate this stupid toy" to "I hate that person" to "I hate that country" and sometimes goes as far as, "I hate that stupid towel head commie n***er". (By the way i dont want that to sound bad, i do not hate blacks or isrealis, i have nothing against them so dont ban me or anything.) The main thing i hate is our government for hiding so much stuff and using our tax money to do it.

EDIT: Oh yeah, i wasnt a big fan of George Bush either but im starting to like his ides for space and stuff. And i dont like drugs/alcohol, it should be banned altogether, if you need drugs or alcohol to make you have a good time or something, theres something wrong with you.

[edit on 3/13/2005 by Schmidt1989]

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 09:43 AM
link   
myer7025

Sorry this is so long. I hope it's ok.

I have a question. Why are the other races so peaceful?

Advanced races are peaceful because that is how they became advanced. It is not that they have no problems- it is that they use tried and true solutions to solve them. They have had much longer than we to gain experience, and they have the compounded benefits of shared knowledge between races.

Everything alive main goal in life is to survive. So why wouldnt one race which is way more advice then the others want to take over the universe for their own intrest?

Their own interest is peace in the Universe. They don't need to take over other worlds to ensure that. Maybe humans, or just the US Govt) would want to own the whole Universe for themselves, but what would they do with it all? Get rid of everyone else just so nobody else could have any? Probably!

Do you want peace on your street between your neighbors? So do you take over your neighbor's houses and get rid of your neighbors? Or do you bake a cake and go calling with offers of friendship? Do you despise the different cultures, or do you learn to understand and appreciate them?

Be careful here, because we are the difficult neighbors on our galactic street. All of them know all about us. We set off nuclear bombs that entropy through all of space, dump our trash and toxic waste, never clean up our yard. We stink and make a lot of noise. We murder masses of our family and wild and domestic animals. We waste all our natural resources with little regard for future generations. And we hate all the other life on the street and call them evil, yet we don't even know them.

Or even better if all the other races are so peaceful and care about peace why dont they invade earth and over throw our current governments and rule us in a way that allows us to live forever happy?

Why do you think that would make us happy? Is that kind of thinking the reason we accept the way our world is run now, and why we don't change it already? We can't be bothered to run our own world for ourselves? No wonder particular humans who are running our governments have gotten away with so much!

Why not just elect morally sound individual humans to be in main positions of running our world for "we the people" instead? We are humans and will eventually be governed by only our own best kind. If another race took over our governments, they would own us and our world instead of us owning us and our world.

Now everyone knows you cant accomplish anything through peace. War is the only thing that ironicly brings a positive change. Dont they see that? at least for our planet.

Peace means solving differences, not having no differences. Only some primitive races war with their own kind. And things don't look to positive through war to me. The Universe is not filled with us primitive humans, thank God, or the whole Universe would be in the same chaos we have for ourselves on Earth now.

If they are at least hundreds of thousands of years ahead of us in terms of techonlogy then how do they live? Do they mate? I know human nature is survival of the fittest and in order for some of us to mate we create a conflict to show off to the female. At times this can get violent and a fight can brake out. Now if any of these races are similar to us then of course they had to find a solution to this problem. Then mating has to be out the question, so how do they reproduce? Now lets say they have a systems in which they take the sperm from the male and the egg from the female to create a child or whatever, what if one of them refuse to do so, how do they handle that problem?

All races of people live in families, in homes, and have chosen vocations to contribute to the society. All basic needs are provided for them through organizations by their leaderships and societies. They do not pay money to buy basic needs like food and medicine. Nobody ever goes without basic needs or care, no matter what. They are males and females and also mate and have children pretty much the same way. They have feelings and disappointments. They don’t launch a race war or murder a single person over a disagreement, though.

Consider the source of most of our social and medical problems. When people live in poverty and oppression, they learn hate and fighting their own kind for survival, producing cycles of whole societies of crime. We know many causes of mental and physical illness are stress, addiction, chemical imbalance and vitamin deficiencies, pollution, etc. We've only recently found out, thanks to Louis Pasture and others, that germs cause diseases, not evil demons! If we avoid all these problems from the beginning of people's lives with proper education and management of our civilizations, we would not be living under the amount of stress and squalor that most humans on Earth endure daily. To half the population of Earth, a full nutritious meal and a warm bed would be Utopia! It is clear to me that most of our social and economic problems are completely avoidable already on our own. But we don't apply solutions effectively.

Now if can answer this question then you can say they understand they understand the word intrest. Then that means if something that threating them from surviving they would use measures that would allow them to survive.

Humans would be a pending threat to their survival, because if we do not learn how to behave in the Universe before we get out there, we are going to do the same things there as we do here, and the other races will have to hurt us just to protect themselves from our harm. Their measures to prevent this from happening are in our timely education.

The visiting races all have had their early beginnings, and have already overcome any primitive beliefs in such a hostile Universe. But no other known race anywhere has similar concepts to ours of "holy wars" or "evil demons" or "hell" that our race lives by.

Then war would have to be a option for them so they can invade planets that they can live in. Now the question is that if they are so peaceful how would they handle a problem that threatens their very existence, if the only other planet they can inhabit is a planet that is already taken? Do they just simply die? or do they invade for their race intrest?

Every race already has its own natural world, perfect for them, like no other world can be. That is because they have developed and evolved there. Their bodies and ours are literally "made out of" our own worlds. Our organs are formed over evolution to process a unique set of planetary circumstances. We cannot live on another world. It is easier to build artificial structures suspended in space to live in, than it is to convert every element of a world to fit a foreign race's makeup and biology.

Now you say they have a union right? You can say thats an alliance basicly. Now lets say a problem like this was happening and the only planet they can live in is Earth. Dont you think they would give us a little techonology just to gain our trust and take over when we think they are friends? You can compare that to the way America and its allies work.

Yes, the union is an alliance of advanced races. If any advanced race wanted our planet for their own, they could have just taken it long ago in one big CRUNCH. Why give us any technology then? There would be no need for trickery. Why wait until we have massive weaponry? The Union of races would not condone any race taking over another race's world, either. The potentially thieving race would be stopped and grounded to their planet and lose all benefits of the organization as well. This sounds like what could happen to us for the way we might try to act.

I honestly cant think that everything is so peaceful because all that lives wants to survive and when the time comes them surviving will be threated and they have to do something about it. If they been around for billions of years they understand that.

What they do about it is organize races, educate, help each other excel, and mediate differences between races. Think of a greatly successful, growing organization on Earth. Call up the president of the company and ask him to describe for you how all the people on all levels of the organization treat each other and how they solve their problems. I don't think they run the place like like a prison or a war.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 09:55 AM
link   
EarthSister, i think that we would try to conquer them as a country, meaning the selfish US of A. And i think they would make us bow down to them in a way, not literally bow doqwn but mean like really do something to make our national self-esteem lower alot. being that we would no longer be the strongest country in the world, but now the weakest planet. knowing them, what do you think they would do, maybe kind of accept it and be like, "Child step down, your not big enough for this" or just destroy us altogether?

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by CGBSpender
Thanks Earthsister for the prompt reply, I for one can't wait for contact from ETs, as long as they are friendly,
,which they probably will be. Can you imagine how our world would be changed, no longer will the human race feel alone. Our entire society would change,for the better of course. I think our self-destructive tendencies would disappear. What we could learn would be equally as exciting.it's not a wonder why governments dont want this, they would become obsolete.

CGBSpender and Schmidt1989

I believe it will be only "the way" our governments are run from deep within that will have to be changed, in order to affect the changes needed everywhere else on our world. When the leaders can't commit their crimes anymore, their crime tools will become obsolete. Certain immoral individuals can be replaced. We don't have to tear down the whole structure. I think that at this point, our leadership is just way in too far over their heads to turn things around on their own.

We will always need organization and leadership to run our world as one. It is the fine organization and leadership that makes any group, or world, or group of worlds run successfully.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 10:37 AM
link   

EarthSister, i think that we would try to conquer them as a country, meaning the selfish US of A. And i think they would make us bow down to them in a way, not literally bow doqwn but mean like really do something to make our national self-esteem lower alot. being that we would no longer be the strongest country in the world, but now the weakest planet. knowing them, what do you think they would do, maybe kind of accept it and be like, "Child step down, your not big enough for this" or just destroy us altogether?

Schmidt1989

Our visiting races have no rude disrespect for our race. They understand and see better than we do, why our world is this way. Their own first ancestors have all been where we are struggling now to bring a better world to future generations. These individuals here are the professionals of their races, working here, because they want to help. Not every person chooses to leave the security and comfort of his own home to live in a distant, primitive place to work. These beings are highly respected and admired in their races for doing such work.

Our visiting races have always been here, and always will be. They belong here as family and friends to individuals in our race, and to our race as a whole. They did not only come here to help us, but that is the main focus and immediate necessity at this time, considering the road-blocking difficulties we have set up against opening contact and communication between our worlds.

I think humanity could use a little humility. There is nothing wrong with finding out one's position on the local evolutionary scale. Anyway, we humans have remarkable abilities natural to our race, and some that are completely unique to all other life. All the other races recognize our potential for certain things that we do not even know about yet. When we join the organization of races, we will be more than welcomed and appreciated for our contributions.

We are dynamic thinkers. Our stubbornness is famous, but we use it to strive to all lengths and surpass all limits to get what we want, and we fight for what we think is right. We are passionate and steadfast in our beliefs. We are known for the special way we feel and share the Universal emotion of love. We are also known for the beautiful, rich planet that all its diverse life is born of.

[edit on 13-3-2005 by EarthSister]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join