It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It Took a Pandemic for so Called Independents To Show Their True Colors & blame it all on the POTUS

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   
It only took a world pandemic, which was started by China's CCP, for so called Independents/among others to join forces with the "anti-Trump crowd."
Heck, it's all a "conspiracy" by Trump. He must have secretly cooked this up with the CCP to finally become the dictator that the left/anti-Trumpers were claiming President Trump is.

If state governors DECIDE THEMSELVES to give orders for people to stay inside, "it's the fault of President Trump." If democrat governor and mayors decide to impose fines, and put people in jail if those people do not heed the orders from democrat governors and mayors, it's all the fault of President Trump.

It's very ironic that many, if not most, of these same so called "independents" were the same people whom voted for Obama twice. But hey, that must have been "Trumps fault too." Trump must have a time travel machine, there is even a book about it which names Trump as having such a time machine... oO

It's ironic how these very people are proclaiming "but there aren't yet hundreds of thousands dead? SEE? I'TS A CONSTI-PIRACY!!!!" Apparently these very people, whom claim to be the only real freedom lovers, must see for themselves hundreds of thousands, or even millions of Americans dead, to ONLY THEN MAYBE admit "ok maybe this virus might be a problem."

I wonder how many of these "independents/among others" are now secretly watching CNN/MSNBC, and nodding with Rachel Maddow how "Trump is the new Hitler..."

Apparently these "independents/among some others" don't care if the millions of Americans with compromised immune systems die. These "independents/among others" whom claim they are the new freedom fighters want to see hundreds of thousands, or heck even a couple million Americans dead from this virus before they concede that this virus is actually a crisis.

Since these people want to claim "they are the true freedom loving/fighters in the U.S. (which in fact is more like anarchist lovers) I have a dare for you all. There are threads now started by so called "independents/among others" in which they are receiving stars and flags from the left/anti-Trumpers of ATS. So why don't you all get together and make a group of, let's say 60, film yourselves going into hospitals and if you see anyone with a high fever, and coughing get really close to them and try to catch the virus. Heck give those people you see sweating and coughing a kiss in the mouth, and use some tongue action as well to make sure you catch the virus. Then continue filming yourselves for the next couple weeks and prove how this virus "it's just a conspiracy made up by Trump". If all you keep doing is agreeing with the "anti-Trump crowd" and you don't do this, you are nothing but a bunch of hypocrites.

Stop writing threads thumping your chests, and each other, and proclaiming only in writing how "we are the real freedom loving, freedom fighters in the U.S." Heck, take the brass balls which you have hanging in the back of your vehicles trying to proclaim to everyone how you are the only ones with "cojones", if it helps you feel more like macho men/macho women, and prove "the conspiracy you all claim exists."

edit on 2-4-2020 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 06:59 PM
link   
There has been 40 to 50 years of indoctrination to consider. It's a very hard thing for the normal carbon unit to erase from their memory.

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Nah dude, you got it all wrong.

Your boy forced my hand so to speak on never trusting him again. He's #OneOfThem

Ya see, he built up his base, and to truly one up Obama, he had to beat his ultimate achievement.

Obama's ultimate achievement was becoming a movement. His words convinced masses, even many who weren't politically active. He promised hope, and change. He promised tons of people that he was going to change the country in a way that would enrich them.

Then, he cucked them and outdid Bush just to show that he owned their minds. He took our money, and just threw it around as if it was some joke. Spending on things he even promised not to, like wars, bailouts, and wasteful government programs.

Then yo boy came along and said, I have to beat him. So he did.

He is on track to spend more than the post 9/11 and 08' bailouts combined. But that's not enough. He has to prove his followers won't talk sh** about it either.

Keep towing the line brother. He's gonna be so proud of you.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

More writing instead of actually proving the "conspiracy"?... Where are your cojones?

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   

It only took a world pandemic

Only? That’s all it took?

Lmao

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   
This President is responsible for saving tens...if not hundreds of thousands American lives already.
Among those thousands already saved could be friends and family of...if not, these "independents" themselves.

+12 more 
posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   
No.

I am an independent and I have not and won't go there. I abandoned the Republican party during the Bush administration. Up to that point, I'd voted straight ticket in every election of my life. I campaigned hard for Ron Paul and voted for him.

The Republican party is as rotten as the Democratic party. We actually don't even have a two party system, just a two headed Hydra that fights with itself.

I'm not even a libertarian anymore, just a pragmatist.

That said, I still support the President: if for nothing else, just to piss off the lefties. So don't paint us all with the same brush.
:
edit on 2020 4 02 by incoserv because: typo.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

It only took a world pandemic

Only? That’s all it took?

Lmao

Not with you, and your type. You have been doing so since before Trump was POTUS, meanwhile your party used the FBI, and other agencies to actually spy on their political opposition. We know you hate Trump and have been gullible enough to believe all the lies Rachel Maddow and CNN/MSNBC has been telling you, even when every one of those claims were proven false...

I am talking about the ones whom have been proclaiming themselves to be "the only freedom fighters", the ones whom now agree with you that "Orange man BAAAAAAAAD"

edit on 2-4-2020 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

More writing instead of actually proving the "conspiracy"?... Where are your cojones?

Here's a conspiracy for you.

Trump was saying this was just a flu a couple of weeks ago. Now he's all aboard USS Shutdown the country in the name of our safety... And maybe it is, but that would mean they knew about everything since it began in China, because we all did... And now they're blaming China.

So either the flu is more dangerous and we're over reacting... Or we knew about this and didn't do anything about it. Either side of that fence you sit on we're screwed.

More to that. Either side of that arguement you're on... We're spending trillions addressing the economy, infrastructure, a f*kn drug war with Venezuela (my favorite up until now). But notice how little of all of that spending actually goes to the thing they're scaring us with.

This is post 9/11 and 08' bailouts wrapped up as the ultimate middle finger to Americans. This isn't about parties, this is about our employees constantly pissing on our tax dollars while they hand it to corporations who keep taking handouts without paying taxes.

Oh, and the "loans" instead of the term bailout. Those get converted to grants if they keep employees on the payroll. But they can still cut X% of salaries for the time being and "temporarily" end 401k matching and other benefits while using your tax money to bail them out and likely not pay taxes this year because "muh profits".

Try harder next time with your post 9/11 attacking peoples patriotism or allegiance. We've been through this, and this is as transparent as it gets. The only people who should have their patriotism questioned are those who tow the line after history says this is the same old BS.

Carry on.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Right or wrong, left or right. . . Trump is/was president during all of this.

He has to own it.

Now I know the evil leftists never laid an accusing finger on Obama, but lets be honest here.

He's the president.

Sure, the leftist governors are going to take advantage and ruinthe economy and kill thousands.

That's a given.

But Trump is still president at the end of the day, so he does own it.
edit on 2-4-2020 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Passing the buck doesn't get you off the hook as it pertains to individual civic duties, and preserving Constitutional fortitude for us and our children.

If you're feeling inadequate, you could always bake muffins and pass them out to your local homeless.

Do realize that many realities are being shattered right now, and there's more incoming damage to be dealt with as well.

Our virus "Dream Team", i.e. CONGRESS just took a VACATION for nearly three weeks!

A VACATION RIGHT AT THE BEGINNING OF A NATIONAL EMERGENCY!!!

Get back to me when this government actually gives a snip about ANYTHING but the winners they're picking to bailout, i.e. their buddies, their campaign contributors, those lobbyists that got in front of YOU as it pertains to prioritizing YOUR TAX DOLLARS.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Obviously, Trump isn't the cause of the current pandemic. He's just an idiot, doing as an idiot does. Spouting off about things he knows nothing about.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Who is blaming Trump?? The only posts like that I see is coming from the usual crowd. Wait, are you part of the usual crowd or do you support the POTUS??? I still support the POTUS, even though I accept that the real power right now is Mike Pompeo.

Don't believe me?? Notice he has not been replaced yet, and will not be.

I still agree with Trump, and I think he agrees with me. Which means my May timeline will be spot on, and I can claim all the Internets for the win.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 07:31 PM
link   

More writing? Is that the limit of your "cojones"? Is that all you "the only freedom loving, freedom fighters in the U.S. can do"?

edit on 2-4-2020 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Anyone making this(Virus) a political reason to bash the POTUS is a grade A MORON. And oh look, there's plenty of them to go around.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Its really simple minded to blame any of this, even much of our response, on him.

Its as asinine as blaming him for Russia hacking our intent of voting by collusion of Facebook likes.

But we really dont need cool teams now. There is one team. If you dont think so even now or if things were worse then you may be an asshole who doesn't even value your own people.

Im just saying in general and not directed towards you ElectricUniverse in particular.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   
OP, you seem to be using "independent" wrongly.
It's not about Pres. Trump, it's not about the communist left, (democrats).
It is about, an "independent" thinking, "independly". It really has nothing to do with a "virus".

It is very much like poker. You bet on the cards, that are dealt...
It is not "rocket science"! Though the "left", would like you to believe, that you are not able to "think independently"... You got a lot to learn, OP.

If you, "have nothing to learn"? Why are you advertising for them?

Obviously, you couldn't "government" yourself, out of a wet paper bag.

"Freedom", is not a "social" concept, or an "understanding". It is a "independent" reality.

Do I need you, to defend my "Freedom"? No!
Honestly, I do not!

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Much cooler and safer to sling crap from home on ATS brother, we ALL know this. We are now just playing a game to entertain ourselves at ATS because there is little else to do or talk about. I think it is mostly about trying to get some street cred. If you aggressively tell people how patriotic you are, like really aggressively, there is a good chance people will just take you at your word. No one wants to be the only non patriot after all.

I just wanted to add, if it wasnt for this Virus you couldn't stop me from going out and securing our rights. Couldnt hold me down with chains my love for this country and its Constitution is so strong. Unfortunately we are on lockdown and I have work so hopefully I'll get some time off. Working 14 part time jobs as well as leading local militia in case you must know. Pretty secret stuff honestly so dont ask. Also volunteer fireman and first responder. Sherrifs deputy when he needs some muscle too so dont think I'm not connected.

Get like me you liberal/conservative/independent panzies.
edit on 4/2/2020 by sputniksteve because: Flexing

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Just showing consistency. Unlike most of the country.

I'm against blowing money in record numbers. I'm against that being done at the expense of the nations fear, while not addressing what they are using as justification.

Politics are all "muh team won", because at the end of the day, they don't give two shi*s about the very things they complain about the other aisle doing. Because right now, Trump is spending more than Obama, and a vast majority of that doesn't have a damn thing to do with Coronavirus.

I voted for Trump. I don't regret voting for Trump, because at the time it was a gamble vs guaranteed establishment BS. I don't judge anyone who voted for Trump. But you can have voted for him, and say what he's doing is wrong, and I'll respect you for it. You could say he's no better than the rest, and his administration is a continuation of those before him, and I'd agree with you.

The un-American cop out is all the hyperbole left to throw at independents. I don't have to agree with your messiah when he does everything I stand against. That's some sh*t right there when a lot of independents are vehemently against federal spending waste, and the infringement of constitutional rights.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   
This independent stands with President Trump.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join