It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NJ Governor Calls for Social Distancing Inside Homes

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   
OK, now I've read it all, check please, I'd like to believe the pinnacle of asshattery has now been scaled and the levels of moronic mush-headedness we've witness in response (and support of those responses) has managed to climb as far as it can and those of us with some remaining brain cells can carry on with our lives for a change.

www.fox5ny.com...

At a news conference on Wednesday afternoon, Governor Phil Murphy said, "If you do not need to be out, then we need you to stay at home. Please, God, stay at home. And even when you are at home, keep your distance between yourself and other family members."

Murphy is a Democrat... so much for Deomcrats staying out of private peoples' bedrooms, ya? Ol Phil thinks we all ought to live like individual hermits while under our own roofs with our own spouses. Go to Hell, Phil. I sincerely hope not a single soul thinks of you while enjoying healthy cuddle, slap, and tickle time with their significant others tonight because, frankly, you're a goddamned dumbass.

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

The gubment should just give everyone one of these:

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   
The second they try to force my girlfriend and I physically apart and keep us from supporting each other emotionally through physical contact is the day I take up arms. My girlfriend has been through enough abuse, I'm not going to keep her at a distance for anyone.

+22 more 
posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   

I'm not a big one on new laws.

But if we are going to pass any new laws, can we make one where it's legal to bitch-slap politicians?

PLEASE!!!

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

The gubment should just give everyone one of these:

The gubment would have to buy them first. That takes money. It is far cheaper for them to say "it's your fault, you deal with it".

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Now there's a law I think could get bipartisan support... at least among the citizens.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I'm not a big one on new laws.

But if we are going to pass any new laws, can we make one where it's legal to bitch-slap politicians?

PLEASE!!!

It isn't in the Constitution, but the majority hath spoken and that precious document seems to be "just a piece of paper" to most of them, so why the hell not! Knock yourself (or your worthless representative) out, DB.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   

I don't know how big his home is but mine is 1295 sf. Three people share one common office, one common kitchen, two bedrooms and 1 1/2 baths. Whatever they got I got and vice versa.

Governor Crazypants is a dipstick. He might even be dumber than Adam Schiff.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   

*Putting on my finest bitch-slapping gloves on. . . . .*

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Be a man, go bareback with that pimp hand.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Gonna be trouble when you try to tell me how to live in my castle.

Trying to create dendrites, like this will lead these people to big trouble.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Bicent

This is sort of what they do, though. Asking people to stay home is perfectly fine, threatening fines and jail if they do not comply advances the "ask" to a tell (AKA a "law") which has to go through proper procedure or it is Unconstitutional, but telling people not to associate with their own family living under the same roof extends well beyond even that and, if it follows suit with the rest of this, is it really that tough to imagine this ending up with threats of fines and jail in some areas for those who don't comply? As I said in the OP, this governor and all who support him can never again claim that what happens in the bedroom isn't viewed by them as subject to legislative action...

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bicent

Gonna be trouble when you try to tell me how to live in my castle.

Trying to create dendrites, like this will lead these people to big trouble.

They already said you can't have people over for a gathering.

This is the next logical step.

I can't wait for the first report of the police being called because of domestic violence. "He violated muh social sep'rayshun!"

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Their fear will be their demise.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 07:05 PM
link   

NJ Governor Calls for Social Distancing Inside Homes

I'm sure that will happen quite naturally as tensions arise due to stay at home/shelter in place orders, with people wanting their own space and to be left alone.

And probably a lot more domestic violence.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I think yo know my thoughts on the virus, that said, this is asinine.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   

That'll tell 'em what fo'

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   
He is also calling for confiscating your personal protection devices like N95 masks. He is essentially telling his State Police to take for his use or whatever or however and take it by any means necessary.

The guy is a real nut job.

ETA: Look at the uniforms these guys wear. A bit of Gestapo flair if you ask me..
www.burlingtoncountytimes.com...

edit on 2-4-2020 by BastogneFoxHole because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
OK, now I've read it all, check please, I'd like to believe the pinnacle of asshattery has now been scaled and the levels of moronic mush-headedness we've witness in response (and support of those responses) has managed to climb as far as it can and those of us with some remaining brain cells can carry on with our lives for a change. ...

Some politician somewhere just read that and told his or her aid, "Hold my beer..."

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Meh we are a country that was founded by rebels. There is a limit, to reason I am sure we all share, for others using ats as a lab study, that limit is more limited than mine. They attempt to tell me how to act in my home, that is revolution stuff, that’s when I get high power, and so will millions others. Now back to reality, if we know this, so do they. I sense something else is going on with this pandemic, I don’t really think it’s these dumb politicians trying to destroy our economy and enslave us, I am beginning to think it is some kind of preliminary attack, a retaliation to a trade war perhaps, it’s beginning to make sense, even if it’s just the virus, it has caused more social and economical damage to China’s adversaries then a conventional war. I am beginning to call this pandemic a unconventional war, under the veil of an accident. We are just in the 1st chapter. That is why the doctors in China, that tried to warn the world were confidently disposed off by the Chinese government...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join