It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid-19 vaccine developed and working in mice

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

ok but to be fair, your using California as an example.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Covid-19 vaccine developed and working in mice

Thank God, Mickey will be spared. To bad about Minnie....

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

Hard pass

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   
It’s not just California. One of the reasons we haven’t moved yet. All states vaccine regulations are changing.
Here is a list of 2019 vaccines bills.
New Vaccine Bills and Laws in 2019

New vaccine laws being proposed across the United States include:

House Bill 2505 in Arizona will change their non-medical exemptions from personal to religious

Senate Bill 1201 in Arizona will require schools to post immunization rates on their websites

House Bill 7005 in Connecticut would permit ordained, commissioned and licensed members of the clergy to acknowledge parental statements concerning religious objections to vaccinations required for enrollment in public and nonpublic schools, instead of school nurses.

Senate Bill 354 in Florida updates their immunization registry

Senate Bill 1659 in Illinois adds the HPV vaccine to the list of childhood vaccines that kids receive before starting 6th grade

HF 206 in Iowa eliminates the religious vaccine exemption.

Senate Bill 133 in Kentucky adds vaccine requirements for college students Legislative

Document 798 has been sent to the Committee on Education and Cultural Affairs in Maine and would remove non-medical vaccine exemptions

SD 1520 in Massachusetts adds the HPV vaccine to the list of childhood vaccines that kids receive

Assembly Bill 3818 in New Jersey clarifies the religious exemption to vaccination, so that a general philosophical or moral objection to getting vaccinated will no longer count as a true religious exemption

Senate Bill 298 in New York adds the HPV vaccine to the list of childhood vaccines that kids receive

Senate Bill 925 in Oklahoma requires school districts to report exemption rates

House Bill 2783 in Oregon requires parents to submit a form signed by a health care practitioner if they are not going to vaccinate their kids and a signed certificate verifying that they completed a vaccine educational module

Senate Bill 329 in Texas simply requires schools to post how many kids are claiming vaccine exemptions

House Bill 238 in Vermont eliminates religious exemptions

House Bill 1638 has already passed a Health Care and Wellness Committee in Washington and will remove personal or philosophical exemptions for the MMR vaccine Senate

Bill 5841 in Washington will remove personal or philosophical exemptions for all vaccines

Bold mine

For the record this info is from a pro vaccine site, the are in favor of these new Vaccine Mandate Laws

edit on 2-4-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: BlueJacket
You folks can try it 1st

No thank you.

The Government insists. You are required to take the vaccines. If you don't take the vaccine you cannot buy sell or trade.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Observationalist

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: Observationalist
yea well, religious exemption baby. You cannot make a vaccine mandatory for something that mutates every year so I doubt your conclusion will bear fruit.

Im sticking with my original timeline of everyone will be laughing at themselves by May, in regards to these microbes. Now whether we will not be laughing in relation to a different event is something to be seen.

I’m definitely not in favor of mandatory vaccines. The CDC is pulling a lot of weight around here recently and they would have the momentum and the support to mandate vaccines. Especially with many of us already willing to give up our rights in the name of safety.

Del Bigtree On Coronavirus And The Coming MANDATORY Vaccination Program

In this video Dan Dicks of Press For Truth speaks with vaccines expert Del Bigtree about the science of the coronavirus and the vaccine manufacturing programs that are being introduced at the same time that laws are being passed that would force individuals to have to get vaccinated!

Del Bigtree is great, thanks for posting, my wife loves the guy.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
I hope it's true, but I have a hard time believing it. There has never been a successful vaccine for a coronavirus. I guess they got close with SARS, then funding ran dry. But 16 years later we still don't have a vaccine for SARS.
no, the SARS vaccine made animals get pulmonary immuno pathology.

This one is likely to be just as suspect.

You folks can try it 1st

This is correct - technically it worked against the virus, but upon later challenge by the virus, it induced hypereosinophilic infiltration of the lungs - causing far more damage than the virus would have in most cases.

I'll pass until its been a solid year and vaccinated folks have been challenged with the virus again with no ill effects. And once I've confirmed I haven't already developed my own immunity against it.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Hmm... I Am Not a MICE ! I Am a Human Being !

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   

a reply to: Phage

really? so there are human controlled studies on this new vaccine? That would be novel.

4 people have been injected, no animal study...right

There is very little that Phage doesnt have the most up to date information on, and in lightening fast reply. Can always trust their info to be accurate. I am not being sarcastic.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

Right on, my wife too. Since I have been home more, I started to listen to his reports with her. It’s definitely an under rated topic. Never much discussion about injuries or bad reactions in the news. Sad we have to dig to find it.
Someone here shared this video. Back when journalism was what it was suppose to be. What he the adds at the end. It’s hilarious (sad really) the brainwashing techniques used.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Hallelujah, my mice are saved!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join