It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Give Thanks Continually

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 10:35 PM
link   
And while I'm giving thanks.....thank you, Moderators. Much appreciated.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: MissSmartypants

That’s true, spiritual evolution is about transformation and illumination.
The word apocalypse means, the unveiling.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Why do you feel it's appropriate to censor god himself...or jesus (on earth)? Kinda weird coming from a supposed christian.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

That’s true, spiritual evolution is about transformation and illumination.
The word apocalypse means, the unveiling.

The unveiling....I didn't know that. Definitely something I need to learn more about.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 02:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlukeSkywalker

Why do you feel it's appropriate to censor god himself...or jesus (on earth)? Kinda weird coming from a supposed christian.

There's no such thing as "kinda" weird. Either something is weird or its not. Just like you can't be "kinda" pregnant or "kinda" dead. And adding "kinda" really weakened your insult. Just plain old "weird" would have been much more effective.

Now what was that other thing you asked me about?

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 09:58 PM
link   

I don't know about continuously. Lot of # out there that deserves no praise.

But!

I tried it a minute ago. It worked. Who knows maybe next time I will give thanks to Buddha as well. The dude in statues always seems jolly and happy, so it may work.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Honestly, I think mankind will be (SHOULD BE) a little more humble, a little more thankful, and hopefully not take things for granted so much after this pandemic. Sure would be nice, anyway. Society sure could use a massive overhaul of kindness today. Positive news seems so rare these days... I'm 40 now, and often miss the innocent times of the '80s and '90s growing up. Didn't have our heads stuck in electronic devices 24/7, and we weren't so preoccupied with mundane things that often define us today. We seriously need to get back in touch with nature, and tone it down more on artifical intelligence.

edit on 3-4-2020 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: FlukeSkywalker

Well free will is more or less an illusion if you look at it from all angles and broader structures, causality is all.

But if you don't look at it, then free will does exist. So I suggest you don't look at it. Control is an illusion as well, nobody is in control of anything really.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oleandra88
And if it doesn't?

Help feeling better I mean

Look to be more spiritual...

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 06:12 AM
link   

I do it all the time, great post
When I drink milk from fridge I thank the cow and the great mother for nourishment and strength.
This is basically giving yourself a placebo, our future will see this realized and used as a religion in itself.
Everything makes me stronger is a good affirmation I use also. Words, thoughts and actions create your experience.
But be careful because concentrating on strength will put something in place that will require strength to get through, just something I've realised on this path.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Amen to that

Great advice and humbling to remember

Helps to remind folks of that, of God's love for us and the love we should have and show for each other

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 04:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

Amen to that

Great advice and humbling to remember

Helps to remind folks of that, of God's love for us and the love we should have and show for each other

Don't forget to thank the mystical sky fairy for COVID19, cancer in children (I'm sure they and their parents alike are overjoyed by god's gift to them and thank it daily), famine, ebola and the many other great things it's given us.

Thanks to god indeed!

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: NotSoBigG

I will and did.

You and I might not understand those things, but they indeed happen for a reason. Even if that reason is to remind us our time is limited and that being humble and enjoying the time we do have is so important. No time to waste, get out there and share your love with others

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join