It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG, So Many Americans Have Died Since WA's First COVID Death!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+79 more 
posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   
On February 29th, the USA saw it's first COVID-19 death and my God, we've lost so many since that day.

In the 33 days which have passed since that dark, dark day the United States of American has statistically seen 270,000 American deaths!!!! Granted only 5,700 of those, (a whole 2 percent!!!) were caused by COVID-19, but buy God every little bit helps so we all gotta give until we ain't got no more and then give some more. Right? Eff 'em, they must go out the goddamn window because: OMG, peeps be scared and we gott pander to it! The economy: Eff it! 2 percent of the deaths in this country outweigh the livelihoods of hundreds of millions! Dissenter: Eff 'em, shame them into silence and if that doesn't work, whine louder about them, call them names, treat them like pariahs because, as we all know, only the propagandized narratives are important now that we've embraced fascism and lives that must be driven by fear 24/7.

We've now established the simple fact that if this country ever has to deal with a real natural crisis (hint: this ain't it, not even remotely close) the nation will fold like an infant trying to square up against Mike Tyson in '88... because that's basically where we're at now, a collective of children begat from a nation that once had a spine and wouldn't have surrendered our rights and economy for anything, let alone a goddamned virus that produces symptoms identical to the common flu but must never be called the flu, lest the more astute amongst us realize it's a piss poor excuse to allow fascism and self effected mass poverty in this nation.

+14 more 
posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Excellent thread! It keeps things in perspective. Covid-19 is just one more thing that kills people... and is just a minor addition at that. The list probably gets longer every year.

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Excellent thread! It keeps things in perspective. Covid-19 is just one more thing that kills people... and is just a minor addition at that. The list probably gets longer every year.

It's extremely minor. If one really wanted to consider perspective one could also take a peek at the global birthrate. 52,000 CV deaths since this started 3 months ago. 140 million humans are born each year. The globe replaced the number who have died over those 3 months before 3:30 AM on the day of the first death in China.

+25 more 
posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I'm still trying to sniff out wtf is actually going on.

Why were the leaked videos from Wuhan showing hundreds people on the streets and in buildings convulsing on the ground?

-Which then morphed to the common cold here?

I'm not trolling here.... is this the last hoorah to the never Trump playbook?

If not...

It feels like a asteroid is coming or we are in some Bill Gates psycho scifi flick.

Mr.Depopulation. written and directed by Bill Gates.

+39 more 
posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   

In the 33 days which have passed since that dark, dark day the United States of American has statistically seen 270,000 American deaths!!!!

McDonald’s sells billions of burgers a year. But pull up and order 50,000 at one time and see how that works.

That’s what we’re dealing with.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Those videos from Wuhan were early in the game. Seen any mass convulsions from NYC? I've seena video of a man who collapsed from his seat on a subway train a couple of weeks ago.... but I find it sort of difficult to believe that's not a normal daily occurrence in New York absent COVID.

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   
It should come as a surprise to no one yet it does.

Our government along with others have lied to us and are taking away our freedoms & money

+10 more 
link   

How many of those 270,000 deaths were from old age , suicide , homicide and how many were from contagious illness ?

+12 more 
link   
Dear God man, don't bring logic into this !
Don't you know you're supposed to PANIC !

If you're not changing your underwear at least 3 times a day, you are not having the appropriate response.

+10 more 
posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

In the 33 days which have passed since that dark, dark day the United States of American has statistically seen 270,000 American deaths!!!!

McDonald’s sells billions of burgers a year. But pull up and order 50,000 at one time and see how that works.

That’s what we’re dealing with.

America loses 82,000 people a day, your attempt fails. 50,000 people died over the course of several months, it's not even a blip on the scale.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   

No, I've been scouring the net for proof this virus is even real.
I've found zilch.
Well except the media picture of a hospital in another country they claimed was here.
In the age of social media divas there would be videos everywhere.

There isn't any.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

How many of those 270,000 deaths were from old age , suicide , homicide and how many were from contagious illness ?

Old age, you say? Well, bud, New York City... www1.nyc.gov... 1,000 of their 1400 deaths have been over 65. How many of those people could be fairly said to have died from old age? At that age, if they die from a "normal" flu, are they generally considered to have died from old age?

Feel free to continue playing the fool for your government, I shall not.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I dont think many people understand just how many die every day.

I think its tragic on a lot of levels.. But its easier to just not think about it until its thrust into our face by anything from media to personal loss.

It seems like so many people right now are subconsciously wishing for as much death as possible, just so they can say "I told you so!" I find it.. disturbing.

A month or two ago I went through annual deaths from various things and realized just how little awareness I had of the actual numbers. ~1.5 million from tuberculosis, ~4 million from pneumonia, ~17 million from heart disease...

Can you imagine if we tracked them all in real time like we are with covid?

I think we are making many decisions now, and have been making many decisions for years, that just.. are not leading where I think we should be going as a species.

What do I know though? Im not even saying that with snark. I just do my best to be the type of person that I was raised to be.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

I think it's real, but I think it's also fairly normal occurrence no different from the standard high end flu year.

(post by sputniksteve removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
+16 more 
posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Only 5,700 deaths. Preventable deaths.

Did you ever work for Joseph Stalin?

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Serdgiam
I just do my best to be the type of person that I was raised to be.

Same. I was raised to think for myself, recognize tyranny of the majority is always bad, and respect the Rights and Freedoms millions died to secure and protect every morning I open my eyes.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   
It feels like we need to have a military intervention of a domestic terrorism issue.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

It feels like a asteroid is coming or we are in some Bill Gates psycho scifi flick.

Mr.Depopulation. written and directed by Bill Gates.

Ahem...

Lets seem that "digital certificate" you have there on
your dashboard hand.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Only 5,700 deaths. Preventable deaths.

Did you ever work for Joseph Stalin?

Bs. Post proof.

Lets add the order to list cause of death covid no matter what.
Gunshot to the head? Tested positive to covid?
Oh yeah, add him to the numbers.
Only lying fs need to do that.
Why pad the numbers?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join