It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would You SNITCH for Covid?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Absolutely not. I will say that reading some of our local FB posts last night that I was truly floored by the number of people asking for information on how to report people and businesses that were discovered or thought to be non compliant with the State's newly implemented stay at home order.
I live in a, what would be considered by most, small town. The county seat has a population that is a little under 12,000 and the county itself is around 61,000 total. The theory of 6 degrees of separation wouldn't apply really it would be more like 3 degrees.
Anyway, I'm of the thought if live and let live. Protect yourself and in doing that I'm not sure how that isn't enough. If everyone protects themselves, if I'm maintaining social distancing then it doesn't matter to me what you are doing. I don't know really this whole panic situation seems rather manufactured.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
I have a friend who probably has Covid.

He's been asked to isolate for 12 weeks.

He's showing all the symptoms including loss of sense of smell and taste. One minute he feels fine the next bedridden with flu-like symptoms. This only started 8 days ago.

He walks his dog and goes shopping traveling back and forth on public transport. Should I Snitch?

So he's bedridden AND walking his dog and going to the store?

Sounds like a fancy tail.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: silo13

He's showing all the symptoms including loss of sense of smell and taste. One minute he feels fine the next bedridden with flu-like symptoms. This only started 8 days ago.

He walks his dog and goes shopping traveling back and forth on public transport. Should I Snitch?

So he's bedridden AND walking his dog and going to the store?

Sounds like a fancy tail.

I said, One day he's fine, the next bedridden. He's up and down.

He collapsed last week, He went to a&e, they checked a few things, Blood pressure, checked for clots, said he might just have a virus?. He signed himself out.

The next day the hospital phoned him and told him to isolate for 12 weeks. Make if that what you will.

ps, He's collapsed 5 times walking the dog.
edit on 3-4-2020 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jamie2018

"Probably" is not good enough, and 12 weeks sounds a bit excessive.

Sounds like a made up story.

All true. Every symptom of Covid, other than the #s, he's had or still having.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: Soloprotocol

did he get tested and come back positive. if so you should talk to him and try to convince him to stay home. if he stops cool, if he continues drop a dime. would you report somebody that is suspected or proven of having HIV, having sex with people without telling them? basically the same deal he is putting people at risk.

No Test for Covid unlesss they tested him without telling him. The phone call the next day was just to tell him to isolate for 12 weeks. He went into the A&E because he collapsed. Then he left of his own free will.

I can't snitch on him. How the hell do you even go about that anyway?. He's been told to isolate. I'm staying away from him. I know what he's doing is selfish, he has family who lives local, He really doesn't need to leave the house. But I won't snitch on him. Someone else will no doubt.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   
ps, I don't read what the symptoms are and how this virus affects you. I've watched people who were recovering from the virus tell us how it works/worked on them.

My friend is showing the telltale signs of this virus.

The NHS has washed their hands of him for now. Even his own doctor just said, Isolate, If you are struggling to breathe dial 111. Nobody here in the UK is being tested for covid... NHS staff and essential workers first. We simply don't have the capacity to test everyone.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: TNMockingbird
Absolutely not. I will say that reading some of our local FB posts last night that I was truly floored by the number of people asking for information on how to report people and businesses that were discovered or thought to be non compliant with the State's newly implemented stay at home order.
I live in a, what would be considered by most, small town. The county seat has a population that is a little under 12,000 and the county itself is around 61,000 total. The theory of 6 degrees of separation wouldn't apply really it would be more like 3 degrees.
Anyway, I'm of the thought if live and let live. Protect yourself and in doing that I'm not sure how that isn't enough. If everyone protects themselves, if I'm maintaining social distancing then it doesn't matter to me what you are doing. I don't know really this whole panic situation seems rather manufactured.

Make a list of who those people are. That way you know who to avoid.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   
You wanna see what a snitch looks like LOL....

i present to you karen: quarantine edition
twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

for a roll of high quality 2 ply bath tissue i'd give up my first born.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 05:16 AM
link   
It's not a good idea to upset your neighbor during a post apocalypse.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   
LA is now giving out 'rewards' for snitching on businesses.

'Snitches get rewards' - is LA's new phrase of the apocalypse.

Should have been 'Snitches get Riches' like the guy on the vid said:

Grrrrr.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Petra137
Divide and conquer.

Create uncertainty, cause anxiety and make certain people believe they are on a high horse.

The same is being exploited in Europe and further afield, these type of oppurtunities are perfect for the "get off my lawn" screamers.

You know, our HOA President fits this profile. As do a few people down the street. They’re just miserable, lifeless, colorless humans.

Want to know who in your neighborhood is spying on you? Think of the houses who Turn their lights off on Halloween so no kids come to their door - there’s your snitch.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 03:20 AM
link   
some of the replies in this thread are absolutley commedy gold - utterly devoid of any logic or critical thinking - but hey - one cannot have everything

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Most everyone would snitch, people like to think that they would keep it " Gangster' and not snitch.

But I learned long ago that trust/Loyalty is one of the rarest Human Commodities you could ever hope for. Its a question of Honor , there was a time when honor was apart of this World but not anymore.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1

originally posted by: TNMockingbird

Make a list of who those people are. That way you know who to avoid cut the Achilles tendons of & throw to the zombies in the apocalypse.

Fixed that for you. Backstabby snitches are the 10 extra seconds head start we need to get away from disasters like zombie plagues. Or to placate new alien overlords. They're insurance for the good people in the end.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
Most everyone would snitch, people like to think that they would keep it " Gangster' and not snitch.

But I learned long ago that trust/Loyalty is one of the rarest Human Commodities you could ever hope for. Its a question of Honor , there was a time when honor was apart of this World but not anymore.

Dude, just no there. Plenty of us truly do not give two s#s what our neighbors are doing right now, or any other time of the year. You leave me be, I leave you be, we're golden. It's not a hard rule to live by.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I understand and I dont blame you whatever choice you make

I know me personally, it'd take more than a 1% mortality rate before I'd even have considered it

Of course mine are adults now and (as have reminded me) will do as they please

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 02:26 AM
link   
considering covid-19 isnt even real the people that would snitch about it truly deserve to be shot.
snitches get stitches is a saying for a reason never throw your fellow man under a bus for no real reason.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 04:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zen64
considering covid-19 isnt even real

What a claim. What evidence do you have and what studies did you conduct that led you to think this? Seems to contradict the massive amounts of data that indicate that this is very, very real. I'm interested in seeing your findings.

the people that would snitch about it truly deserve to be shot.

You sound like a very charming person.

snitches get stitches is a saying for a reason never throw your fellow man under a bus for no real reason.

Nah, I'm throwing them under the bus to protect the lives of potentially many, many people. The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few and if it means me reporting you to the police for violating lockdown and putting lives at risk, so be it.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   
If New Yorkers were smart they'd start bombarding this system (the app) with false reports, photos of homeless, NYPD in cars with partners, and every last blade of grass I saw closer than 6ft

Is this braindead panic-induced nonsense over yet?

I feel bad for the millions who will be permanently out of a job if not... No help will be coming though. Things will get nasty

Time to follow the science, which says everyone got this wrong, wear a mask if you need to but overall it's a small risk

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join