It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explain what in the world this woman is doing!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

As a home health aide I'm out a lot. I think I've seen maybe 4 people with masks. I'm in Ohio though, so I'm sure things are different in different places. My point though is that, due to such drastic differences a lack of a mask doesn't mean much. Most of the places I've been that lack of a mask would be normal, soooooo... if it were, say my nearest Walmart it would totally be realistic. Says nothing about yours.

That said, could be as you said, nothing what so ever. I just find it a weird thing to record without the current context.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

Yes. There are many people wearing masks here.

I just find it a weird thing to record without the current context.
It's weird behavior in any context. People like to film weird behavior.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Also, for context, the woman filming the video specifically asks the woman doing the touching, "you know the coronavirus is going around?"

The above argues for it being at least somewhat current.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I will admit one thing I find suspicious. It's weird they seem to catch her from, the beginning.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
No one in the store wearing a mask?

How current is the video?

The camera woman asked the woman if she needs to touch them all and the woman said no. And the camera woman did say. "you do know there is a corona virus" and the lady looked at her, so it could be a month+ old. If it is a month+ old I would say OCD....

I'm thinking month or more out since in the last three weeks we all have moved from calling it corona virus to saying COVID-19.

edit on 2-4-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I didn't have the audio.
Thank you.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Most people seem to think and say whichever name they can think of. Myself for example, it varies. I don't think the lady calling it a Corona virus instead of Covid-19 really says all much.

Curious though as I didn't hear the audio either, when exactly did the lady say that, and did the weird lady just go back to it?
edit on 4/2/2020 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kromlech
Because she's probably Chinese and being a sarcastic b**ch about people's fears during the pandemic.

She's probably Chinese and hired by the Chinese to spread covid-19 around the U.S..

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
a reply to: Xtrozero

Most people seem to think and say whichever name they can think of. Myself for example, it varies. I don't think the lady calling it a Corona virus instead of Covid-19 really says all much.

Curious though as I didn't hear the audio either, when exactly did the lady say that, and did the weird lady just go back to it?

When she got closer on the other side. The camera lady said "do you really need to touch them all" or something like that and the lady said a short "no", then the camera lady said "you do know there is corona virus" and the lady just looked at here and moved on. I'm thinking it is OCD.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join