It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explain what in the world this woman is doing!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   
To get a good feel for a laptop one really needs to lick it a few times.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: abeverage
Surprisingly no one not one mentioned that she was possibly Christian and doing the lords work hastening the apocalypse...

Wonder why?

She had no cross or holy water... duh...

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Also apparently all it takes to truly know a laptop is to quickly touch the lid and rub your hands across the keys, all without even a glance at it's specs. Clearly this women is an expert at buying a laptop.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

Ah yes the ol' hand job.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

This was a Walmart, I don't think it's OCD because she's not doing the exact same actions in the exact same sequence each time. It seemed purposeful to me choosing all of the spots someone would likely touch if they were to interact with the display items.

To me, she obviously was going to continue on through the entire department touching each item on display in the same manner.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: subfab

originally posted by: Klassified

originally posted by: subfab

originally posted by: Klassified

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer
A lot of people here will tell you it's her right and freedom to do so, so get over it.

They would be wrong. It's private property, so it is not her right. Walmart can have her removed if they so desire.

but aren't those displays set out with the intention of people touching them?

Absolutely, but if Walmart decides she is abusing that privilege, especially in light of the present paranoia, they can stop her from doing it.

to stop people from touching displays intended to be touched would require the store to simply put a clear case around it.

Read the post I originally responded to. The point of my response to "wakeupbeer" was legalities not logic.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Damn she’s good. I’m still trying to lick all the donuts worldwide. It means they are mine, nothing nefarious...

edit on 2-4-2020 by slatesteam because: Pho Cough

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Sleeper agent? Not like it would be the first time

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I feel like this is happening on purpose. I keep seeing these types of videos and they are vindictive and disturbing.

mobile.twitter.com...

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
So let me take her side.....

My son who is 1/2 Asian was playing B-ball a few weeks ago at the local 24 fitness, and after the game a guy said don't shake his hand he is Asian...My son was kind of shocked and had no clue if the guy was being funny or serious.

I find it suspicious more times than not when a person starts videoing without any pre-video leading up to the situation.

The lady didn't look happy, what if the guy videoing her gave her crap about touching a computer because she is Asian and the lady said, oh really how this then you ass and touched everything?

normally you'd have a point but from what i saw she clearly seemed to be ignoring her surroundings and has that expression of someone working and focused, as if she's doing her job. i see no anger, no hurry, no concern, no frustration, no upset or anything that indicates any conflict, only concentration.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   
bet you the ccp sent samples of the virus around to their people in foreign countries all over the Western world and had them put some on their hands and touch everything they can, wouldn't even have to infect themselves since the virus stays on surfaces for hours, just put a drop or two on their hands, touch surfaces, wash hands and leave without touching anything then throw away their clothes and take a shower at home.

bet their response in wuhan was because they knew everything about this virus and it accidentally escaped the lab or maybe we already knew what they were doing so we had a double agent return the favor, wuhan was probably unplanned for the chinese and the virus has probably already escaped to other areas of china either way.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Check this guy out

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

He's clearly bragging and doing it for attention. Clearly a douche who needs to be prosecuted. The lady does not seem to be actively trying to draw attention to herself in order to gain internet douchery fame.

They seem and feel different.

One is blatant and attention seeking, while the other is more subtle and focused.
edit on 4/2/2020 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   
No one in the store wearing a mask?

How current is the video?

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Is there any way to know how old the video is? It began circulating yesterday or today I believe. Good question though.

Has mandatory wearing of masks been implemented there? No one has to wear masks here in my area, but I'm not in a "hot spot".

edit on 2-4-2020 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 05:19 PM
link   

I've barely seen anyone in any store wearing a mask... So not sure how that's relevant.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

I've barely seen anyone in any store wearing a mask... So not sure how that's relevant.

My experience is quite different from yours.

The point is, people post all kinds of crap on the internet. And people just accept it at face value. Mostly because it's a confirmation of their paradigm.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Is there any way to know how old the video is? I

Not that I know of.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   

The woman in the powered cart is wearing gloves, about a third of the way through, someone walks by in the background who might be wearing a mask, it's hard to be certain though due to the poor resolution.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join