It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing the Recent Blogs on Main Page

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Maybe it's just me, but I miss the recent blogs list on the main page, it seems since the switchover to the new server. There were some interesting ones I used to follow, and I know you can just click the blogs tab, but someehow I forget to check it most of the time. Whereas, when the updated ones were on the main page it was one of the things I reviewed for updates.

I'm surprised no one has mentioned it so far so maybe I am the only one that misses it, but I was wondering if it might come back at some point.

[edit on 3/12/2005 by Relentless]

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 07:17 AM
link   
There was an occasional topic that may have been okay for a member blog that we'd rather not have broadcast on the ATS home page. It seemed to make better sense to have it on a separate page so we're not hammering blog authors to keep their topics perfectly sanitized for general audience consumption.

Seems a fair trade-off to me.

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Good reasoning, and quite true, thanks for the explanation. It all makes perfect sense now. I can deal with that.

I could have just gone with blind trust as to why it wasn't there, but then I would be acting like a mindless Catholic - oh wait, I am one

Thx SO.

join