It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JOE BIDEN Does NOT Embody The American Spirit of Optimism - Overcoming Odds - and Winning.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Thursday April 2, 2020

Last month, Democratic Presidential Candidate Front-Runner, former Vice President Joe Biden, said he does not want to debate Bernie Sanders any more, before the Democrat's National Convention in July. Once was enough.

Apparently, Joe Biden just wants to coast into becoming the Democrat's nominee for President, even though he only has a small lead in delegates over 2nd place Senator Bernie Sanders. (Biden = 1,217 / Sanders = 914 )

Last week Biden said he’d “had enough” of the Democratic presidential primary debates and that it’s time to “get on with this.”

Biden -- asked on a conference call with reporters one week ago if there should be another primary debate in April – said, “I haven’t thought about any more debates. I think we’ve had enough debates. I think we should get on with this.”
Source: www.foxnews.com...

This week, Joe Biden says he prefers to not even have a Democratic Convention, because the CoronaVirus-19 epidemic is so devastating.

Former Vice President Joe Biden says he finds it "hard to envision" an in-person Democratic National Convention taking place in July as planned.

"The fact is, it may have to be different," the leading Democratic presidential candidate said in an interview with MSNBC on Tuesday night.
Source: www.npr.org...

So how would Democrats hold a "virtual" convention, where delegates from all over the country cast their votes securely? Sounds like a nightmare to plan, and to execute properly. I suppose if Biden has an overwhelming number of pledged delegates, he could be crowned as the party nominee without a lot of fanfare?

BIDEN's desire to skip in-person voting in November, is the worst of his "visions" for the 2020 election process, imo.

Biden also said the date of the November presidential election should not be changed.

"There would be no rationale for eliminating or delaying the election; it may have to be virtual," he added.

Biden went on to advocate for all states working toward providing a "secure, remote voting possibility."

"This is about making sure that we're able to conduct our democracy while we're dealing with a pandemic," Biden said. "We can do both."

Joe Biden wants to lead America, yet he is exhibiting a total lack of optimism, faith, and confidence, that the current CoronaVirus-19 epidemic will be behind us...even by November!

I don't think Americans would like a pessimistic/cynical President. But I could be wrong, since Joe Biden is leading President Trump in most of the major polls.

-CareWeMust

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 04:04 AM
link   
"1984 Joe" won't want to do things as President too I bet.

He will always take "easy street" and leave the driving to somebody else or be Damned !!!

Perfect Democrat choice for a Democrat cream dream 🤣

And what's this crap of using Democrat"ic" instead of "Democrat" ?? More BS to fool the Public !! 🤣

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Joe Biden is an avowed Zionist. Sold out. Pitiful. Pathetic. Anti-American. Doesn't know a thing about the spirit of America. Will babble all day for money. Truly a traitor. Deserving of arrest and trial.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

When do you use Democrat vs Democratic? Is it the Democrat convention...or the Democratic convention?

Republican doesn't have a Republicanic alter-ego.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 04:15 AM
link   
"Super" Joe Biden is a direct continuation of the undead Obama regime.
edit on 2-4-2020 by IredBafi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 06:06 AM
link   
I wont say Joe Biden is the solution but your op title makes me think of this..
Maybe time for a reality check?

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 06:42 AM
link   

To be fair...

There's no difference between debating Bernie Sander's and Trump anymore.

Both want to spend trillions.

Maybe Bernie wouldn't give some to the corporations, but at this point I feel it's moot. Either way we don't have the money.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I never knew how his brother and son worked the system or many other elements of Joe Biden and his "legacy".
Joe Biden should have taken Obama's advice and not have ran, his campaign has revealed just how sleazy and shameless Joe and the whole Biden family is. He never made any sense before and now he sounds like a bumbling fool.
The democrats and never trumpers who are propping him up must have a bigger plan, it just can't be Joe.

originally posted by: carewemust
Thursday April 2, 2020

Last month, Democratic Presidential Candidate Front-Runner, former Vice President Joe Biden, said he does not want to debate Bernie Sanders any more, before the Democrat's National Convention in July. Once was enough.

Apparently, Joe Biden just wants to coast into becoming the Democrat's nominee for President, even though he only has a small lead in delegates over 2nd place Senator Bernie Sanders. (Biden = 1,217 / Sanders = 914 )

Last week Biden said he’d “had enough” of the Democratic presidential primary debates and that it’s time to “get on with this.”

Biden -- asked on a conference call with reporters one week ago if there should be another primary debate in April – said, “I haven’t thought about any more debates. I think we’ve had enough debates. I think we should get on with this.”
Source: www.foxnews.com...

This week, Joe Biden says he prefers to not even have a Democratic Convention, because the CoronaVirus-19 epidemic is so devastating.

Former Vice President Joe Biden says he finds it "hard to envision" an in-person Democratic National Convention taking place in July as planned.

"The fact is, it may have to be different," the leading Democratic presidential candidate said in an interview with MSNBC on Tuesday night.

So how would Democrats hold a "virtual" convention, where delegates from all over the country cast their votes securely? Sounds like a nightmare to plan, and to execute properly. I suppose if Biden has an overwhelming number of pledged delegates, he could be crowned as the party nominee without a lot of fanfare?

BIDEN's desire to skip in-person voting in November, is the worst of his "visions" for the 2020 election process, imo.

Biden also said the date of the November presidential election should not be changed.

"There would be no rationale for eliminating or delaying the election; it may have to be virtual," he added.

Biden went on to advocate for all states working toward providing a "secure, remote voting possibility."

"This is about making sure that we're able to conduct our democracy while we're dealing with a pandemic," Biden said. "We can do both."

Joe Biden wants to lead America, yet he is exhibiting a total lack of optimism, faith, and confidence, that the current CoronaVirus-19 epidemic will be behind us...even by November!

I don't think Americans would like a pessimistic/cynical President. But I could be wrong, since Joe Biden is leading President Trump in most of the major polls.

-CareWeMust

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Oh but Biden does embody the spirit of optimism and true and deep love for the American people. Exactly the kind of person the Democratic Party says should be the embodiment of all they stand for, especially with women and children.

And my personal favorite that shows just how much he represents the Democratic Party and their love for women.

edit on 4/2/20 by The2Billies because: x

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 07:52 AM
link   

It's a sad state of affairs when a communist can make you hide in a cupboard...

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I remember a really lame Democratic presidential candidate who put minimal effort into it like Joe is doing way back in....um.....2-16! Yeah, that was the year!

How can we NOT think the election id being deliberately handed to the Republican party? I've yet to come across anybody that thinks Ol' Joe would be a good president.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Considering what a disaster Joe is when he speaks before his befuddled mind can process his senile thoughts, I'm not surprised he doesn't want to debate anyone.

Personally, I'm all for him not debating Sanders, it gives him less experience when it comes time to Debate the Donald.

Biden is an old and weak Zebra to Trump's Hungry Lion. He will eat him on stage.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   
The Democratic convention will be canceled and the election will be postponed 1 year. Trump will serve 1 extra year before he is reelected for his 2nd full term starting in 2022.

Joe Biden is a shallow person.
edit on 2-4-2020 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

It's a sad state of affairs when a communist can make you hide in a cupboard...

Joe Biden would say what he's saying regardless of who's running against him. His latest interviews have been horrific.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

Makes sense , gives Schiff and Nadler and Pelosi another year to try and impeach him .

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Of course he's afraid to debate Bernie.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Joe Biden wants to lead America, yet he is exhibiting a total lack of optimism, faith, and confidence

Yep. He's awful and he acts like he hates America (which is gross and very typical of lefties).

He is also a lifelong, unrepentant plagiarist, which is almost as bad in my book.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s
I equate plagiarism as being no better than a liar. I detest both.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   
This is pitiful: twitter.com...

Joe Biden just sits in his basement, telling everyone what they should do, and whining about things he never fixed during his 40 years of public "service".

new topics

top topics

join