It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This isn't the WW3 I never signed up for...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 10:59 PM
link   
So many possibilities and pitfalls with this scenario. If we can't right this ship and fast, the best we can hope for is hard economic times and "conflict" with china on an economic front that will likely drag both countries back decades.

The worst? I just never thought, in this digital age of "war" we'd go boots on the ground and old school weaponry. 6 months ago, that was a very far out conclusion. Today it seems closer than it's ever been, just on "national" zeal alone. Not to mention if a few other superpowers start to fire up anti-chinese rhetoric(justified or not).

We can whether the economic downturn, the unemployment, the austerity.

I don't want to think that nuclear is an option(on either side, that's MAD, textbook style). So what's left.

More biological, harsh economic warfare or even just an oldschool numbers game of dropping boots on the ground(china has that one handily).

I don't think china isn't deserved of conflict(non physical) for some of the things it's done, but I just never thought the boilover could be so fast and so extreme.

I hope it all blows over, but we may be in some pretty interesting times here in the next few years, something that most never could have imagined would happen.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 11:05 PM
link   
On the bright side my asshole neighbors would probably die. So at least I got that going for me.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: IredBafi

Do you purposefully mess with your text?

It might be hard making friends here with that.

I don't talk to my neighbors at all, but I helped push out the one neighbors wife out of a snow bank so she could goto work. Her daughter brought me a box of cookies the next day.

So unless they steal your goat cheese, they may be helpful when the chinese nukes drop.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ZapBrannigan3030

This isn't the WW3 I never signed up for...

Conveniently enough..

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Thanks for the support bill, but don't you have some golfers to kill?

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 11:22 PM
link   
This whole crisis is going make for some strange bed fellows.

Watch how Russia and the US start to cuddle as the daggers turn inward towards China.

Interesting times indeed. Very SOBERING times, I might add.

link   
China will attack, in the next 6 weeks. They will hit, at the peak of the chinese-corona virus outbreak.

It won't be pretty.

The United States, will show great restraint... all Chinese military assets, will be destroyed within hours... by non-nuclear means. The world will tremble...

Scary stuff ahead...

"Who is like the beast? Who can make war with it?"

link   

Ushering back decades you say? I think its what is needed to usher in a new age. We have stifled our own selves with complacency and ignorance. Look at kids today licking tho bowl and spitting on food. As far as boots on the ground they said that about iraqs massive army as well. The second confidence in the chinese governments strength wavers its masses will have it for lunch. The country with food in abundance will win the day.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   
It will be the first World War women will be drafted into. They'll have to. Western men have been feminized for decades. Can't wait to see how that plays out.
edit on 1-4-2020 by IredBafi because: forgot about the degredation of the western gene stock.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow
This whole crisis is going make for some strange bed fellows.

Watch how Russia and the US start to cuddle as the daggers turn inward towards China.

Interesting times indeed. Very SOBERING times, I might add.

US and Russia have been lukewarm for years.

The only reason china thought they had russia on their side was regional and political(communism).

I agree that if we(US and Russia) start to align more aggressively that china will really start to feel some real pressure. Especially given some other US regional assets. "Flipping" Russia on the "Word stage" would pretty much leave them standing alone holding their whore heals in a soiled minidress "the night after".

They got f'ed.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: IredBafi
It will be the first World War women will be drafted into. Can't wait to see how that plays out.

The anger and hatred, will peak every 28 days.

That's my guess.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150
China will attack, in the next 6 weeks. They will hit, at the peak of the chinese-corona virus outbreak.

It won't be pretty.

The United States, will show great restraint... all Chinese military assets, will be destroyed within hours... by non-nuclear means. The world will tremble...

Scary stuff ahead...

I find it hard to believe, only because everyone knows once those missle signatures hit the radars of any nuclear power it will be a free for all, no matter where the lines fall. I just can't see it.

If the US launches, China, NK, Russia, ME, etc will have minutes to make a decision that could affect 100's of years. In that scenario, I think everyone would "error" on the side of caution and not want to be left out "launching" their defense.

It would be hell on earth, I'd assume it would take a bit slower of a boil with conventional weapons before we hit that point.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZapBrannigan3030

It won't be pretty.

Scary stuff ahead...

I find it hard to believe, only because everyone knows once those missle signatures hit the radars of any nuclear power it will be a free for all, no matter where the lines fall. I just can't see it.

If the US launches, China, NK, Russia, ME, etc will have minutes to make a decision that could affect 100's of years. In that scenario, I think everyone would "error" on the side of caution and not want to be left out "launching" their defense.

It would be hell on earth, I'd assume it would take a bit slower of a boil with conventional weapons before we hit that point.

I honestly hope, that I am wrong.

I really do.

...I didn't post that, in jest. I am seeing things, that are seriously concerning. I am not a "conspiracy theory, burnout"... I am retired USAF, over 20 years. I'm telling you, things are happening... above and beyond covid-19.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Give it time..

Edit: BTW.. star and flag on this thread.
edit on 1-4-2020 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZapBrannigan3030

It won't be pretty.

Scary stuff ahead...

I honestly hope, that I am wrong.

I really do.

...I didn't post that, in jest. I am seeing things, that are seriously concerning. I am not a "conspiracy theory, burnout"... I am retired USAF, over 20 years. I'm telling you, things are happening... above and beyond covid-19.

It's not that I don't believe you, or see some of it happening, I just think it will be non nuclear.

So I reread your post and I see you agree. So I misread, I thought you implied that.

So I totally agree, taking nukes off the table, I can see just about anything being in play at this point.

China dun f'ed up. Other than NK(which honestly, if they want a "post c19 existence" might actually distance themselves). I see the whole of the asian region(their once friends, like russia) and our allies, just hammering them back centuries until they have # all to do on the international stage.

They have obviously invested heavily in so many regions and sought so much influence, but these tides turned so fast, they may be left with no one that will stand by their side.

I feel for the good chinese people, but their government is horse# and should be stomped into the ground hundreds of times over. The real danger isn't in that being the truth, but when so many others start to accept that as the truth. God help them.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

Give it time..

Edit: BTW.. star and flag on this thread.

Sorry, I forgot you're working on that hybrid turf green/killer kush......

CANNONBALL...........

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

Sent you a U2U by the way.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: IredBafi

ₛₒᵤₙ𝒹ₛ ₗᵢₖₑ ₐ ₚₐᵣₜᵧ

edit on 1-4-2020 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: blah

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 12:15 AM
link   
The Chinese have infiltrated this country for years...their boots on the ground are well grounded. Ever been to Flushing Queens N.Y. you would think youre in Beijing..a reply to: tinktinktink

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Some might say China have already attacked
They have been doing what Russia did during the Cold War...they've had sleeper agents all over the West, and now they are waking up and indeed buying up!!
And when the dust settles and businesses are defunct and mortgages impossible to get, they will come along like Saviours and buy your house cash and you'll be happy....
a reply to: madmac5150

edit on 2-4-2020 by PhyllidaDavenport because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join