It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flu Bro Intentionally Derailed Train In Attempted Attack On USNS Mercy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Appears some people are taking it to the next level. This guy wanted to "wake people up" about his theory of a Government takeover or some such non-sense. My question here is, what did he expect people to see besides a derailed train? What is there to see if he was successful? Did he think the Mercy would crack open and reveal a baby Godzilla?

ktla.com...

A train engineer at the Port of Los Angeles is facing federal charges for allegedly charging a locomotive off tracks toward the USNS Mercy, which he suspected is tied to a government plot, federal prosecutors said Wednesday.

He allegedly told investigators he believed the ship — which docked at the port last week to relieve strain on area hospitals during the coronavirus outbreak — had a secret purpose related to COVID-19 or a government takeover.

Moreno said he wanted to “wake people up” and hoped the derailment would get media attention so “people could see for themselves,” according to prosecutors.

www.justice.gov...

In his first interview with the Los Angeles Port Police, Moreno acknowledged that he “did it,” saying that he was suspicious of the Mercy and believing it had an alternate purpose related to COVID-19 or a government takeover, the affidavit states. Moreno stated that he acted alone and had not pre-planned the attempted attack. While admitting to intentionally derailing and crashing the train, he said he knew it would bring media attention and “people could see for themselves,” referring to the Mercy, according to the affidavit.

In a second interview with FBI agents, Moreno stated that “he did it out of the desire to ‘wake people up,’” according to the affidavit. “Moreno stated that he thought that the U.S.N.S. Mercy was suspicious and did not believe ‘the ship is what they say it’s for.’”

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 09:26 PM
link   
The news said he got close,until you see.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I want to be first this time!

And so it begins!

I'm somebody now! Yes!

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Well, his goal was to attract attention to alternatives to the mainstream. For better or worse, he did accomplish that.

We're going to pay for the stupidity, though, I'm waiting for the digital hammer to come down on forums now.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Hey.... when people have too much time on their hands, they will derail trains and sink ships.... common knowledge.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   

So...now we must scrutinise the ship.

Or should we scrutinise a train driver.

Or ask ourselves why we should scrutinise this ship, or a train driver.

Or wonder why someone wants us to scrutinise this ship, or the driver.

Or wonder what else is behind this that we are meant to miss. Or not.

Or wonder why we cannot access the site in the first link which will not allow access to EU citizens...

Or...

Cup of tea anyone?

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   
This is what happens, when you drink the MSM "kool-ade"...

Scare the crap out of people, and stupidity takes over...

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: CraftyArrow
Hey.... when people have too much time on their hands, they will derail trains and sink ships.... common knowledge.

And threads too!

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150
This is what happens, when you drink the MSM "kool-ade"...

Scare the crap out of people, and stupidity takes over...

Doesn’t sound like MSM influence. From what the article says the guy believes, it sounds like a smooth brained follower of a certain internet LARP.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   
What’s a “flu bro”?

I don’t see it mentioned in either of your links.

Why are you calling Eduardo Moreno a “flu bro”?

edit on 1-4-2020 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-4-2020 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   
The government is shady sometimes....well, maybe half of the time. But that is no reason to run a train into a huge hospital ship. This pandemic is worldwide, even in countries that we do not consider friendly to us. I know there is an underlying conspiracy but cannot put my hands on it, maybe because I am not supposed to touch my face and the answer is on the tip of my tongue.

The timing of the impeachment, the virus, and of course the Saudi's flooding the market with oil. It is somehow all related.

Well, all the cheap oil isn't even getting used, so the Saudi's are not losing much. The airlines are pretty shut down, so are the cruise ships, and of course many people are not traveling to work. Not many companies will lose money if the oil is not being sold in major quantities. That is one part of the puzzle. But did the Saudi's crash the market because of the virus or because of their lame excuse. Lowering the fuel won't hurt oil companies much if they are not selling much of it below what it costs to acquire it for too long.

This gives scientists a chance to see if the reduction will curb climate change. So far the CO2 levels are down somewhat, but no change at all in climate change. All the storms are not being caused by CO2 levels. I think they need another month to see what happens in this country with tornados. But I feel that they have changed the currents running through the crust which alters weather patterns from all the fracking. That is my guess as to what is causing some of the change. Sadly that cannot be reversed, too much fracking was done. It will take a century to get back to normal.

Of course, we do have a bad virus out there, whether all of this is connected I do not know. I know that Trump was blocked from identifying the threat of this pandemic by the ongoing impeachment, that I am sure of. The Democrats lost their excuse for Trump messing this up because they caused the mess up.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   

We had an arsonist setting fires in the NYC subway system and it was suspected that the acts were done in protest to the lockdown. Killed one MTA worker and injured over 20 others.

These are dangerous times to advocate stupid. The crazies are listening and are extra nervous lately anyways.

All they need are some idiots like gems I see here to validate their government takeover fantasy.

edit on 1-4-2020 by HelloboysImbackguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 12:04 AM
link   
That’s insanity.

I must admit, I would’ve like to have seen that crash and at full speed none the less. He still missed the ship by 250yds. Bwaaaa......

According to the officers description below, it was quite the spectacle. What a nut.

Moreno tried to flee the scene but was detained by a California Highway Patrol officer who witnessed the incident, officials said. The officer reported seeing the train smash through a concrete barrier, steel barrier and chain-link fence before sliding across a parking lot and lot filled with gravel, coming to rest against another chain-link fence.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

Lame terrorist.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
Appears some people are taking it to the next level. This guy wanted to "wake people up" about his theory of a Government takeover or some such non-sense. My question here is, what did he expect people to see besides a derailed train? What is there to see if he was successful? Did he think the Mercy would crack open and reveal a baby Godzilla?

ktla.com...

A train engineer at the Port of Los Angeles is facing federal charges for allegedly charging a locomotive off tracks toward the USNS Mercy, which he suspected is tied to a government plot, federal prosecutors said Wednesday.

He allegedly told investigators he believed the ship — which docked at the port last week to relieve strain on area hospitals during the coronavirus outbreak — had a secret purpose related to COVID-19 or a government takeover.

Moreno said he wanted to “wake people up” and hoped the derailment would get media attention so “people could see for themselves,” according to prosecutors.

www.justice.gov...

In his first interview with the Los Angeles Port Police, Moreno acknowledged that he “did it,” saying that he was suspicious of the Mercy and believing it had an alternate purpose related to COVID-19 or a government takeover, the affidavit states. Moreno stated that he acted alone and had not pre-planned the attempted attack. While admitting to intentionally derailing and crashing the train, he said he knew it would bring media attention and “people could see for themselves,” referring to the Mercy, according to the affidavit.

In a second interview with FBI agents, Moreno stated that “he did it out of the desire to ‘wake people up,’” according to the affidavit. “Moreno stated that he thought that the U.S.N.S. Mercy was suspicious and did not believe ‘the ship is what they say it’s for.’”

Great plan. Crash a train into a boat.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 12:15 AM
link   
What was his username?

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColoradoJens
Great plan. Crash a train into a boat.

It's #ing brilliant.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Ha ha this is a new level of crazy, crashing trains into boats.

I guess that this chap will do time over there for creating this little incident?

Out of curiosity has anyone got any pics of it as it would appear none of the posted links want to work outside of the USA?

MR

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Right wing claims that he's a Bernie supporter in 3..2..1..

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 03:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Marlborough Red
Ha ha this is a new level of crazy, crashing trains into boats.

I guess that this chap will do time over there for creating this little incident?

Out of curiosity has anyone got any pics of it as it would appear none of the posted links want to work outside of the USA?

MR

I'd expect he'll do a lot. Its a bloody serious thing to attempt. What a loon.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join