It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COVID-19 Is Just COVID-19

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   
It's not a big conspiracy.
It's not a NWO push.
There is no asteroid cover up.
It's a virus. It's just a virus that a softened, politically charged, hyper sensitive society is losing their minds over.

It CAN overload the hospital system. It will. If we don't do our part and keep our distance, it will keep spreading. Sure, social distancing may slow the spread but not zero it, that's fine, that's cool.

But it will buy time for the healthcare system.

I agree that some of the media and people's psychological reactions are far overblown. I agree that the government may even be blowing it out of proportion to some degree. But the problem is the people, not just the people who panic, but the people who don't act like anything is wrong. The rebels who think Uncle Sammy is telling everyone to stay home so they can take over and rip your rights out from under you.

Where's the middle ground? It's a virus. It's infecting a lot of people. Hospitals can and will be overflowing due to it.

But that's it. This is temporary. Life may never be the same, ok, sure, but the government isn't out to get your rights. Without rights, who's gonna wanna vote?

Fear can only be used to rule for so long.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   
The same ones who crapped themselves when Donald Trump was elected President will be along any minute now to comment against your thread...
Don't let em overwhelm you with ignorance and glorified headlines .

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Crosswinds

Im still saying this is a test run for something else... Cover the media with fear, and lets see how the sheep cower

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Makes no sense... Everyone is terrified, and ONLY because you can't avoid the fear propaganda...

WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE.... Right?

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Baby, it's Covid outside.
edit on 1-4-2020 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

I'll do my best to weather that storm. I brought a rain coat, an umbrella, and a skateboard.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Well, you missed one thing.

The China's CCP is 100% responsible for both the lab release and the attempted cover ups, false information on the virus, and attempting to deflect it's origins onto other nations.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I've been bored with this nonsense for 3 weeks now.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crosswinds
Where's the middle ground? It's a virus. It's infecting a lot of people. Hospitals can and will be overflowing due to it.

Or not...

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   

So what the hell happens when the all clear is finally given, lockdowns end and people scramble to fill their pockets again to prepare for COVID-20+ ?

Mad world party of overindulgence and hedonism to finish off the stoopid?

Who will be first to jump off the cliff?

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   

I'll do my best to weather that storm. I brought a rain coat, an umbrella, and a skateboard.

Didn't take long....

Oh , and add YouTube videos to the list to watch out for.
I see that sh__ has done started...

edit on 4/1/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   

You can use the raincoat as a sail on your skateboard to parachute off a cliff with your umbrella. Cowabunga Man!

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

Not sure. I'd imagine people want more than anything for a normal life again. Just the good old days.
But that said, there will be parties. Lots of them. And one dose of that bug at a C19 bash and it all starts again. Ha!

Really good question though. Surprised I haven't asked that one yet. Do you believeee in life after the bug??

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon

WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE.... Right?

Eventually, after having as much fun as possible before I dribble into cold tea.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Ok, but what kinda wheels ya got, and what kinda board?

Details matter.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   

If it doesn't kill 1 million people, everything you know is wrong.

Why is George Soros part owner of the Wuhan Bio Lab?

Why are hospitals empty?

Why does the media show Italy and say its New York?

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

If it doesn't kill 1 million people, everything you know is wrong.

Why are hospitals empty?

Why does the media show Italy and say its New York?

Very good questions....

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I can see why we are losing our collective minds over this virus. Most of you are feeling the same way I do and that something isn’t right about the show of force versus the out come.

So here we all are trying to piece a puzzle together that we don’t even know what it’s suppose to look like when it is finished.

In the back of my head I’ve been wondering if it is really about the virus, but is there something more known about it and are they afraid to let the cat out of the bag just yet. What could that unknown be?

I’ve been juggling around the thought that maybe this virus is similar to chicken pox and that once you catch Corona it is then always stored somewhere along your spinal fluids, just like chicken pox, and it comes back much worse later in life.
Similar to when the viral that cause Chicken Pox is the same virus that gives us Shingles later in life.

What if this is what they know, but they don’t exactly know what it’s later version will be like?

There I go again speculating, it could be a meteor, but I really doubt they would change a thing until it hit. We would be the last to know and it would be business as usual until they could no longer ignore it.

Look at the bright side, at least there won’t be any school shootings until this is over.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Do you believeee in life after the bug??

I believe in life during the bug.

Honestly, couldn't be better.

No tourists, garden looking great, stocked larder, fun on ATS, daily geography lessons, baking more, etc etc.

Why can't it always be like this?

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
So here we all are trying to piece a puzzle together that we don’t even know what it’s suppose to look like when it is finished.

It contains one piece, the piece so many spend so long looking for.

Just fall onto the table in front of you, head first, and the puzzle is complete.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 08:45 PM
link   
originally posted by: Gothmog
originally posted by: visitedbythem

visitedbythem: If it doesn't kill 1 million people, everything you know is wrong.
Why are hospitals empty? Why does the media show Italy and say its New York?

Gothmog: Very good questions....

The virus does not target 'one world ideology arch villains' or hapless Countries run by dictators based in (proven) failed principles of government?
edit on 1-4-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join