It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War on Drugs AND Corona Virus, or Something Else?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
He's a horrible public speaker- the worst I've ever known- and his lame attempts at trying to keep the country calm were an utter failure.

Nah, he's not that bad at all. Different, definitely, but he's not a politician, he's a businessman - a NY businessman. He's got the typical NY attitude. I love that he says whats on his mind most of the time. But what is happening now would tax anyone to their limit and beyond.

I wonder if we'll ever know what is really going on, because whatever it is, it ain't what you are seeing on the news.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Bioweapon or not (lots of ebb and flow here), stern military men or no, Cuomo’s “20%” or no, something is amiss for sure. Seems odd to have brass at a drug-haul convene. I dunno. This thing got ratcheted up quick....

No Epstein death. HK protests, yellow-vest riots, US political turmoil, etc etc? This is all for CIA drug-running? Exalted/touted by the .mil behind 45??

Certainly the CIA doesn’t operate on US soil like our military here in America, certainly they make their $ in more clandestine ways then Afghani opium..........wait a sec

Did I miss something?
Like. Why though? Why do this? I heard it’s not a bioweapon... like anthrax or Ebola, it’s how you use it that makes it dangerous.

Edit: yelling “fire” in the theatre, NOW: being near people in a park.

I miss the good old days of Sandlot and cotton candy and cunnilingus and walking pets without fear of showing our yellow star....
edit on 2-4-2020 by slatesteam because: Pho Cough

edit on 2-4-2020 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

originally posted by: xuenchen
Some big things are on our doorstep 😎

There's always a reason for everything 😎

Oh there is reason. Trump is going to do what should have been done decades ago. He is going to have the US military take on the Cartels.

They will soon be cut off by land, air, and sea.

About Damned Time.

Now that there is a REAL AMERICAN President...American Assets can finally be used to remediate criminals instead of whistleblowrs.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I live in California, so just my 2 cents, I have probably watched too many Netflex Narco movies, but there is no doubt the cartels are evil. and there are a lot of them.

In the Presidents address yesterday, he eluded to a major threat from Mexican cartels. Mexico currently has 26,000 troops on our border. There to help with illegal immigration. However, History has shone time and again, that the Mexican Army is paid off by the cartels.

Mexico has considered a huge part of the Western US as part of Mexico. It is called Atzlan. For some Chicanas/os, Aztlan refers to the Mexican territories annexed by the United States as a result of the Mexican–American War of 1846–1848. Aztlán became a symbol for mestizo activists who believe they have a legal and primordial right to the land. In order to exercise this right, some members of the Chicano movement propose that a new nation be created, a República del Norte.

Will Mexico take this opportunity to strike the US? To reclaim Atzlan? I dont know, but our President was concerned enough to make an announcement in the middle of a pandemic.

Residents of our own country have called for the restoration of Atzlan, and many illegals justify swarming our country by the mind set that they are returning to their lands.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
a reply to: HalWesten

Real people are dying real deaths

No #. Which has nothing to do with this "war on drugs" farce we saw today.

Which is why it's a BS distraction that many of you apparently fell for.

I didn't see it so I didn't fall for anything. I rarely if ever watch any news, political shows, briefs, etc. because I just don't care to hear it. I will pay attention when I see something. Believe what you want, what I did read about this it sounds like they're going after some cartels somewhere. Good luck with that, they live in jungles like the Vietnamese and we know how that turned out. As far as distractions in general go, you're in the right place for those conspiracy theories. And I guess you haven't yet realized that there are often multiple issues our government has to deal with at any time. Unless you're a Democrat, they are using all of their energy STILL trying to impeach Trump.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join