It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Countries that uses Animals symbols in flags/coat of arms are the most disrepectful countries.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: makemap.

Those SOB's kill them all .

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer
You should get a bat photoshopped into your avatar, haha!

I'll ask OperationMindcrime, good idea.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer
a reply to: makemap

Loose distinction. Imo. Guess I'm lucky though because my family coat of arms doesn't have a single animal in it. What about plants?

How DARE you? What savagery?! Let me guess...you probably used innocent plants, too? Plants which reproduce baby plants? Disgusting!

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   
What about Scotland?

S'rioghal mo dhream

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   
This is the most ridiculous thing I've seen posted today. We live in an age of taking offense over every little thing. Cut it out, lol

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: RandomPerson
This is the most ridiculous thing I've seen posted today. We live in an age of taking offense over every little thing. Cut it out, lol

No, it is extremely offensive to put a bear in your flag and go mass slaughtering them. Look at California flag as an example. I'm saying the truth. It is disrespectful to God too. Why do you have a flag of an animal that you killed yourself and do not support at all. Everyone is talking about Human rights, what about Animal rights? Cannot even live with the animal, then don't even put it in the flag or coat of arms.

en.wikipedia.org...

California Extinct Grizzly

A great time to start flag burning!

edit on 3-4-2020 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: makemap

originally posted by: RandomPerson

No, it is extremely offensive to put a bear in your flag and go mass slaughtering them. Look at California flag as an example. I'm saying the truth. It is disrespectful to God too. Why do you have a flag of an animal that you killed yourself and do not support at all. Everyone is talking about Human rights, what about Animal rights? Cannot even live with the animal, then don't even put it in the flag or coat of arms.

en.wikipedia.org...

California Extinct Grizzly

A great time to start flag burning!

Take your meds and lay off the booze

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join