It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Gates hero of the world!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   
So much talk on the internet surrounding the Chinese virus and the one question
you should all be asking yourselves seems non existing. I understand Bill Gates
comes off as a hero to many people associated in the medical field and computer
programming. But why shouldn't we ask ourselves this one vital question pertaining
to our own health? Who the Hell is Bill Gates really? If he's going to be the big hero
and find a vaccine for the whole world? I think we should know more about him
then what the usual crap facade persona of humble beginnings says. Which is
always just PR BS in my mind. So who is this man who will soon be saving the world
from a VIRUS?

Who is this MAN the whole world knows with the POWER of $98.6 billion. And my
own question? Who is this person going to be once he rescues the world? The video
is very well researched. All you have to do is open your mind and watch. It isn't
even that long and will save me a lot of text. Also it may not be available for very
long. Do your own research No.1 because you should. Anything you find to debunk
will be welcomed. But this is vital.

Who is this man that brought us all an IMAGE to worship?

edit on 1-4-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   
He's kind of a dick, actually.

But that doesn't mean he's evil. After all, Trump too, is a dick.

Right?
edit on 4/1/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Would it not be funny if the same person that makes the virus, makes the cure to become the savior of mankind.

In the world of computer viruses, these things happens..
www.entrepreneur.com...

+9 more 
posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Yeah , and it takes one to know one . Bill Gates is a Criminal Guilty of Crimes Against Humanity . Just a matter of time before this is Known to the World .

revolutionradio.org... y-

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Yeah. I agree this thread is in the wrong forum.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   

There is no way on earth to have that much money and not be evil.

One will become evil just out of boredom.

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Yeah. I agree this thread is in the wrong forum.

I disagree emphatically. Bill Gates is gaining huge political favor
already. And when he introduces his miracle vaccine? BOOM!

And you get the honor of being the first to try and make this about Trump.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
He's kind of a dick, actually.

But that doesn't mean he's evil. After all, Trump too, is a dick.

Right?

How is Bill a dick? Trump, yes.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

I highly doubt Bill Gates would ever try to become POTUS. Let's be honest here, it would actually be a step down for him. He's fully in that handful of globalist oligarchs who exist as part of the speculated "Hidden Hand" that actually rule the world. His money is only half the story, though... much as with Bezos, Zuckerburg, Larry Page, and Sergey Brin an ungodly share of his power comes from knowledge gleaned through having electronic access to whatever information he desires. He's got the dirt of the world at his fingertips. If he wanted something done, a few keystrokes and a call to whoever is presently atop the official matrix of authority over whatever action he seeks alongside a threat of exposing that which is desired to be kept concealed gets his goals reached far quicker than he's see them if he had to operate in the public view afforded the leader of the free world.

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

All globalists are dicks.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   

All signs point to the piper at the gates of dawn... Mr Gates himself.

As i said before, there always seems to be something in a name.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

I highly doubt Bill Gates would ever try to become POTUS. Let's be honest here, it would actually be a step down for him. He's fully in that handful of globalist oligarchs who exist as part of the speculated "Hidden Hand" that actually rule the world. His money is only half the story, though... much as with Bezos, Zuckerburg, Larry Page, and Sergey Brin an ungodly share of his power comes from knowledge gleaned through having electronic access to whatever information he desires. He's got the dirt of the world at his fingertips. If he wanted something done, a few keystrokes and a call to whoever is presently atop the official matrix of authority over whatever action he seeks alongside a threat of exposing that which is desired to be kept concealed gets his goals reached far quicker than he's see them if he had to operate in the public view afforded the leader of the free world.

Great observation I don't believe he has any interest in becoming Mr.
President either. I'd bet big money that Trump will be the last POTUS.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids
I'd bet big money that Trump will be the last POTUS.

I only wish you were talking about a dynasty, but I know you're not.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Hmm.... A Miracle ! Seems the Chinese Communists themselves have Suddenly Found a CURE for Covid-19 ... Who would of Thunk .........

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

I'd bet big money that Trump will be the last POTUS.

I only wish you were talking about a dynasty, but I know you're not.

We may see two terms if that's a bright spot? But you know? The globalists
wield old power and new but not ALL power. Total control over every human
life on the planet would be ALL the power. There in lay the goal.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Here's what Mr. Gates was up to in Geneva, Switzerland, on October 15th, 2019:

Event 201: Pandemic Simulation Featuring Global Business, Government Leaders to Highlight Preparedness

The Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security, in collaboration with the World Economic Forum and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, is hosting Event 201, a 3.5-hour multimedia pandemic simulation involving 16 leaders from global businesses, governments and public health on Friday, Oct. 18, 8:45 a.m. - 12:30 p.m., in New York City. Live observation of Event 201 is by invitation and media is welcome. The Center for Health Security is part of the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health.

Event 201 is a multimedia pandemic exercise played by leaders of governments, policy, public health, and global businesses essential to pandemic response and keeping economies and society moving during a severe, highly transmissible intercontinental outbreak.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Kromlech

Isn't it odd how people just ignore this stuff and go about their merry way
in total denial? Good post!

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I didn't want to throw this in there but it really relates more than many know.

I will ask, start with this video:

Basically the video is touching on how everything is changing rapidly and there are things taking place that we would have never believed some 10 years ago. This virus seems to have united the world in ways that could develop into something more 'united' long term. Hear me out...

With the oil industry all but decimated, the virus running around the globe, talk of a universal currency, tracking chips, 5G, discussion of a global leadership to assist in this pandemic, united countries who were once enemies, China leading the world on humanitarian efforts... So much going on... The world pretty much looks upside down from here. All of the pieces are starting to fit but in a much more obvious, up front and out in the open way.

How does it relate? What's the hub?

Bill Gates....

You can pretty much give old Bill the award for getting the world where it is today. Can we honestly say that without Microsoft, we wouldn't be where we are today? Perhaps... But likely at a far later date. Microsoft opened 'gates' to so much.. The internet and everything that goes with it. Technology in leaps and bounds.

Let us say that Bill didn't exist. Would we have facial recognition? Cell phones? 5G? Tesla Satellites? Tracking capabilities? AI? Telsa cars? Smart TVs? Alexa? Cortana? One thing Bill could do if he wanted to... He could probably single highhandedly claim that he is the sole responsible for where we are technologically today. Had it not been for his technical foundation, we probably would be some 20 to 50 years in the past, considering, might not be a bad thing? Sure, we wouldn't have the medical or technical advancement we have today but we also might not have facial recognition and weapons of war and such precise tracking of everyone in the world today.

Face it... This guy has so much power under his belt, it's not even funny. Is this a good thing?

I dare think not at all.

The pieces are falling together and this rabbit hole would scare the pants off of most people today if they were wise to the intricate workings of this mad man mastermind. This virus was just the trigger to make this mysterious world machine to start turning.

You can call me crazy and I'll be ok with that but I honestly feel that this guy is the key to his own portal and what's soon to come out of it might just make us all realize a little too late that we willingly allowed 'something' to take over. We're giving all of our rights, perceived freedoms and liberties away at the price of a little piece of our own digital pie that we covet so well. I say... It's too late. It's done. Now it's only a matter of time before this Utopian existence takes it's place at the center everything we ever held personal, everything we ever saw once as good.

It's about to get crazy in this &yatch!

edit on 1-4-2020 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   

a reply to: Kromlech

Isn't it odd how people just ignore this stuff and go about their merry way
in total denial? Good post!

I mean c'mon... The guy was at the CENTER of it all. Maybe he was a prophet?! How else would all of the 'coincidences' happen back to back, all while Gates was at the helm? The video touches on all of it. The connections... The Wuhan connection to every single thing related to this virus. He said it and it happened right after he said it, where he said it and how he said it. He knew...

Prophet or designer? He was no prophet, for this I'm sure. The man doesn't even believe in such things.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

I love and have to applaud the contrast you used.
I'm honored by your awesome post. Big time.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join