It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spiritual Renewal:

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Hi I am a blind/hearing impaired woman who is into the Word Of God and Native American history and culture. I stumbled across this site because I rather hear and share real news than nonsense. God bless you.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Yohsikkuhk
Welcome Yohsikkuhk

God Bless!

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Welcome and God Bless

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Welcome Yohsikkuhk and God bless.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Welcome
Have fun!

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Welcome Yohsikkuhk,

I am also into the Word and the culture of the original People of Turtle Island.

If you use YouTube this is my favorite channel, they live stream on Thursdays, Fridays, and Sundays BTW... ShekinahWorshipTV - YouTube

You might also like this video, it is a favorite of mine...

Many people don't know that the Native American Indians knew the sacred name YHWH - (GOD - The Father) - before others ever came to this land... YHWH's name is all through the history, the songs, the stories and the ways of life of the Eastern Shawnee, Eastern Cherokee, Powhatan, Hopewell and Fort Ancients... Although there are a few spelling variations and/or attributes - YHWH - YHVH - YOWAH - YaHWeH - YaHVeH - YeHoWaH - YeHehaWaHeha - YoHehaWavoHe - Yodh Heh Wah Heh... They all are the name of the Eternal Creator of heaven and earth.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I am glad I found this site. It has a wealth of information plus you can respond to lpeople who are like minded. I wonder how long this site has been around?

new topics

top topics

join