It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kim Woo-Ju: Professor/Infectious Diseases: Korea University College of Medicine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I think some media outlets have been totally irresponsible in their covering of Corona Virus and it's quite obvious that a lot of journalists did not consult experts on the issue, this is also a problem in the West, as there aren't that many experts that have experience in the field.

Asia however is different, from swine flu in 2009, SARS in 2013 and Ebola in 2014, health services there are much better equipped in dealing with outbreaks.

NO disinformation or misinformation here

Definitely worth listening to:

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   
What I'm still not clear on is when he says it jumped to humans via a third party i.e. pangolins or snakes etc and then people consumed them, surely the virus would be killed upon cooking??
Ben Chapman a food safety expert from North Carolina University says that the virus should be killed by proper cooking avoiding under cooking and raw meat. So all the people saying that eating bats pangolins snakes etc are getting covid 19 are wrong as it simply couldn't survive apparently.

And again this expert doctor states that Italy's high death rate is due to demographics and their elderly rate which is what I've been saying and that 90% of the deaths in Korea are patients over 80yrs old due to rapidly declining immune system which is natural.

Good info!
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

You're assuming the food was cooked to appropriate temperatures, or cooked at all.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I am as I've seen disgusting videos which show the street vendors cooking on open grills & fires which should be heat enough IF it is in fact able to be passed through eating an infected animal. I do know from the early days of this virus that if you were bitten it was obviously passed on. This video does a good job of explaining clinically just how a person can be infected and the fact the virus can stay on surfaces for up to 3 days....whcih is a tad scary
a reply to: jjkenobi

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   

have you not seen the videos of animals being eaten while they are still alive?

edit on 1-4-2020 by oddnutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Thankfully no and can't say I want to either!

It seems from cursory googling just handling the raw meat is enough to pass it on to that explains that

a reply to: oddnutz

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: oddnutz

If this was for arts sake

What gets eaten in the comfort of ones own home is anyones guess

OPs video suggests bat to pangolin or snake to human

edit on 1-4-2020 by UpIsNowDown because: typo

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Tell you what is scary, that an infected person can be infected again.

Additionally, there's this medical report submitted from China, it isn't peer-reviewed as yet, however if this is true:

A special case of COVID-19 with long duration of viral shedding for 49 days

www.medrxiv.org...

Viral shedding, which is basically the length of time a person can be infectious, if 49 days, then it kind of adds as to why this is spreading so rapidly.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 10:56 PM
link   
This is something that was brought to my attention 2 weeks ago. I was sent a link to an article then a scientific report from a bat expert who stated quite categorically that Wuhan was experimenting with the coronavirus in an attempt to create a longer lasting virus and if they could a dormant virus that could be activated, but can I hell as like find it now grrr. It was said in the article that the dormant strain would be useful in keeping bat numbers down. Hmmm

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 11:38 PM
link   

This from 2013, and nothing to do with wacky theories of experimentation in Wuhan. Outbreaks happen and will continue to do so:

Ralph Baric, an infectious-disease researcher at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, last week (November 9) published a study on his team’s efforts to engineer a virus with the surface protein of the SHC014 coronavirus, found in horseshoe bats in China, and the backbone of one that causes human-like severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) in mice. The hybrid virus could infect human airway cells and caused disease in mice, according to the team’s results, which were published in Nature Medicine.

www.the-scientist.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 12:24 AM
link   
It seems the bats get infected with.the virus but don't get sick from it which makes them great at spreading it....so the researchers in Wuhan were working on creating a version of the virus that would turn off the bats immune system resulting in the virus making them sick and die.

edit on 4/2/2020 by MissSmartypants because: Edit

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: MissSmartypants
It seems the bats get infected with.the virus but don't get sick from it which makes them great at spreading it....so the researchers in Wuhan were working on creating a version of the virus that would turn off the bats immune system resulting in the virus making them sick and die.

Myth.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Yeeh right...

2003 - 3G introduced to the world
2003 - SARS outbreak

2009 - 4G introduced to the world
2009 - Swine flu outbreak

2020 - 5G introduced to the world
2020 - Coronavirus outbreak

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 07:08 AM
link   
ok well that's a little erm coincidental.....but I don't see the connection why a pandemic would be needed? They just bung up the masts regardless of any public outcry....as is clear from the previous 2 pandemics!
a reply to: Kenzo

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo
Yeeh right...

2003 - 3G introduced to the world
2003 - SARS outbreak

2009 - 4G introduced to the world
2009 - Swine flu outbreak

2020 - 5G introduced to the world
2020 - Coronavirus outbreak

Outwith the the coincidence of these random happenings, what is the point and purpose?

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
ok well that's a little erm coincidental.....but I don't see the connection why a pandemic would be needed? They just bung up the masts regardless of any public outcry....as is clear from the previous 2 pandemics!

I appreciate that this is a conspiracy site, and while some conspiracies do turn out to be true, I think that one is for the most simplest of minds.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 07:35 AM
link   

They have big plans for 5G, it`s hidden purpose is control...not to get faster download speed .

It`s a tool for control people more, hence it`s pretty far from my personal desire of what kind of World i would want...the more societys slip to totalitarian control, like North Korea, China....the more everyone will suffer.

They do everything to make it happen, and they dont even start counting how many have to die because of the 5G EMF weapon technology, because they dont simply care .

So this pandemic is like side effect of their obsession to get the control grid done, it had to be done no matter what,and they dont care if million people would die, not even 2 million.

Drones and cars that AI is driving to control citizens everywhere,Facial recognition everywhere....all connected to 5G...Sounds like communist dream ?
edit on 2-4-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Tripe.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 07:45 AM
link   

What is the point ?

The point is, to at least try escape from the narrative they give everyone, the narrative that to me is false.

Was the 9/11 narrative truth ?

Look up those covid-19 stats, there is a correlation with EMF levels/ cases .....and even their testing PCR is not accurate, and even the whole virus theory is not even something that all agree.

5G can cause flu symptoms , and many symptoms, also for lungs...seizures etc..it causes immuno supression and that just happen to mean that body have really hard time to handle things in cell level

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   

There is a very nasty virulent strain of a virus that deer carry that is deadly and easily passed even if the virus in cooked at the highest temperature. It' s called CWD (Chronice Wasting Disease) and it's absolutely deadly if you hunt and eat one of these infected deer. It can also be spread to other primates...
edit on 2-4-2020 by chrismarco because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Excellent video. I find the issue of face masks odd. The Korean doctor says they were instrumental in stopping the spread of covid-19 in South Korea. But claims WHO and US authorities say they are not needed. To perhaps guarantee supplies to their medical staff. But wont that result in far greater public infection rates that could eventually over-run the ability of medical staff to treat anyway.

During spanish flue many countries fined people that wern't wearing masks in public.

top topics

join