It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Makes Hoarding and Price Gouging Bust In Boro Park

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

unregulated capitalism is self destructive and is always abused by someone, even the father of capitalism believed it should be regulated to some extent to make it function properly and prevent abuse, do you really think hoarding is conducive to free trade? it just makes things unavailable to most people and makes a sale less likely to happen due to expense, how are the companies supposed to adjust production when they can't tell how much is being hoarded?

price gouging and hoarding distort the market and makes things scarce for everyone.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: namehere

price gouging and hoarding distort the market and makes things scarce for everyone.

I disagree completely.

if a free market transaction is one entered into willingly by both parties. Unless he pointed a gun at people to make them pay 700%, it was a deal they WANTED. There are probably customers who walked away grateful to have found them at any price. My friends in hospital are wearing their own purchased black market masks... which they are glad to have.

Hoarding wouldn't be necessary unless there really WAS a problem with the current supply chain.

Big money always hates the middle man. he provides liquidity, and is getting money that "they" believe is theirs.

I bet you anything he didn't cough on them. He wouldn't give the agents a free deal, so they stole his inventory. Now the average FiBer is wearing one of his masks.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join