It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TREAD LIGHTLY ADVISORY ooo We are at the Spot in my Prophecy Timeline for a Stone Groove Happening

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Of the Third Kind.

Hey, Mister, would I throw a title like that out without some kind of imputus. Dang it, I don't know how to spell impetus...oh, no red line under that one, ok....these days we all run close to that red line, huh....he he

My timeline...well.... it starts at that great sign we saw in the sky in 2017. hey, I'll be real brief, Rev 12 has two signs back to back there. btw write right there in your Bible margin by Rev 12 1.....happened Sept 23 2017. That first sign is not noticed, huh. But the second one will be...dun, DUNN dun.

The dragon goes after the child so he can't go up to the throne room as Kings and Priests. which btw, is the Priesthood of Mikeseldek...ah, dang me...the Priest Abram gave the spoils of war. Micheseldek ...That's the second sign....that dragon

The second sign is coming up next and Anything could appear like maybe spaceships big as a city or fake spaceships idk...some kind of great deception that would fool anybody....that dragon drags 1/3 of his stars down from heaven, where he just kicked out of and hes mad gonna go eat Christians or try.
Second sign....big for all to see. April 8th , by then ....hey maybe April 3 2020 fits, but that day in 2021......is the mid point. LOOK OUT

that mid point next year on April 3 is 1290 days past the start and then that foretold 1260 days hits Day of Atonement and the forescribed 1335 days hits Hannukuh

Midpoint....you don't want to be here for the Midpoint. 2 Witnesses lay dead for 3 days then all see them on CNN.... get up! on CNN. then the evil one ruins everyones time with wanting all to worship him.

heads up for the next few days, one more big global shock and imo.....the probability that Scripture needs to be considered will be addressed.
edit on 1-4-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-4-2020 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Also before next years midpoint we see the 5th seal martyrs get .....the ones that show up under the throne that were beheaded....that is before the mid.

feareth not readers...my next thread will be about birdys and caterpllers and doggies promise

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Hey now, watch out for those caterpillars

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Hi brother,

These things must come to past before the return of Christ.

God bless you

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   

The second sign is coming up next and Anything could appear like maybe spaceships big as a city

That would be a welcome relief at this point.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Revelations, is not symbolic or an allegory.... The word of God is The Word of GOD. Perfect...

Your interruption is blasphemy!!

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Nope and no thank you.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   

some kind of great deception that would fool anybody..

The "Great Deception" is happening now....

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   

I found the September 23, 2017 reference. OP is referring to an astrological/astronomical alignment which occured that day which seems to be a "pretty good" fit for that chapter/verse of Revelation.

It also happened in 1827, 1483, 1293, and 1056 (and other times prior to 1056.)

EarthSky Article

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Revelations, is not symbolic or an allegory.... The word of God is The Word of GOD. Perfect...

Your interruption is blasphemy!!

Cause there will be ACTUAL dragons! Right?

I want to see dragons if it is the end!

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 11:08 PM
link   
originally posted by: underwerks

underwerks:

The second sign is coming up next and Anything could appear like maybe spaceships big as a city

That would be a welcome relief at this point.

What! (looking around) the good guys always win!
edit on 1-4-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join