It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RBG And Trainer Workout @ SC Gym During Virus Restrictions

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 08:47 AM
link   
FTR: I'm still not 100% sure this isn't an 'April Fools Day' joke story... so I'm prepared to see it get dumped if this ridiculous story proves to be that.

www.politico.com...

Some lives are more important than others. Apparently Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, 87, has decided her health and conditioning is worth putting others at risk of COVID-19 Chinese coronavirus infection so she can get in her twice-a-week workouts with her trainer at the Supreme Court gym.

A report by Law360.com based on an interview with Ginsburg’s trainer was published Monday evening.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...
www.law360.com...

This story comes from an interview with Ginsburg's personal trainer...and represents an extremely poor choice in judgement (pun intended).

“Everybody’s been shut down. The only reason why I didn’t shut the justice down is because, hey, she ain’t having it,” said Johnson, who spent over 30 years in the U.S. Army and now works in D.C.’s federal district court. “She has that grandfather status to me and if she wants to train, that‘s the least that I can do.

Justice Ginsburg, who turned 87 on March 15, is sticking to her twice-weekly routine of planks, pushups and other exercises with longtime personal trainer Bryant Johnson in the justices’ private gym inside the Supreme Court building, Johnson said in a phone call Tuesday.

www.law360.com...

Justice G is a prime example of a candidate for death from CV...and, according to the interview, she and her trainer are continuing to use the SC gym at a time all gyms are closed in DC.

I've had to give up my daily workouts at my own gym during this pandemic...as have everyone else...yet RGB and her personal trainer get special treatment to use the Supreme Court gym, no less.

RGB (and her personal trainer) are not only flaunting CV restrictions by which we all must abide, she is putting her own life at risk...(along with abortions everywhere)...as well as the lives of any other SC Justice that might also choose to use that gym.
edit on 1-4-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Some lives are more important than others. Apparently Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, 87, has decided her health and conditioning is worth putting others at risk of COVID-19 Chinese coronavirus infection so she can get in her twice-a-week workouts with her trainer at the Supreme Court gym.

Who is she putting at risk?

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Who is she putting at risk?

Addressed above.

'Reading' is a Good thing.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Are there any real pics of her or just that silly airplane safety picture?

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I need proof of life
edit on 1-4-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   
She's doing side planks? Really?

We've doing those in kiddo's martial arts Zoom sessions, and they ain't easy. I call haxx on her doing them. That takes quite a bit of strength in legs, core and arms. It also takes good balance which is something that decays quite easily in seniors.
edit on 1-4-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Humor me, because I'm not seeing it. Who is she putting at risk by doing her work out in the gym, with her trainer?

Other people also using the gym?

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

If the gym has been closed to everyone, why is she the exception?

This is like the abortion thing; why is it the elective procedure that is the exception?

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Humor me, because I'm not seeing it. Who is she putting at risk by doing her work out in the gym, with her trainer?

Other people also using the gym?

I always humor you.
Again...already addressed.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Exceptionalism aside, If the gym closed to everyone else, how is her using it putting people at risk?

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Exceptionalism aside, If the gym closed to everyone else, how is her using it putting people at risk?

I thought you, being on the left, were all about equity. How is this equity to allow her to continue when none of the rest can?

All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others, amirite? So much for fair. It seems you want to have your "fair" cake and eat it too. You are all about what you want and fairness when it gets *you* something, but as for everything else, who cares?
edit on 1-4-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   

No, it's not addressed. You've accused RGB of putting people at risk by using the SC gym, but you haven't indicated who these people are.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 09:19 AM
link   

This isn't about equality tho, it's about the accusation that RGB is selfishly putting people's lives at risk for using the gym. Whose lives? People also using the gym?

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   

No, it's not addressed. You've accused RGB of putting people at risk by using the SC gym, but you haven't indicated who these people are.

No. We've accused her of using her status to get special privilege in a time when the rest of us can't do the same and can't access a gym like she can because we would be told it would be a risk to others.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Why is she special? None of the rest of us can do that.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   

From the OP:

Who are these "others"?

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Why is she special? None of the rest of us can do that.

You're jealous? You were never going to be able to use the SC gym. Quit moving the goal posts.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   

I didn't write the OP. I'll let him address that.

I'm accusing her of using her status to claim special privilege to access what none of the rest of us can because we'd be accused of it.

I'll ask again: Why is she special enough to get special privilege? Why can't Justice Roberts use it? How about Justice Kagan? Why not let Justice Kavanaugh in?

Aren't they important too? Don't they have status equal to hers?

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Serious question: Are you blind or just being an April Fool?

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Okay, I see you've made this edit:

RGB (and her personal trainer) are not only flaunting CV restrictions by which we all must abide, she is putting her own life at risk...(along with abortions everywhere)...as well as the lives of any other SC Justice that might also choose to use that gym.

So other SC Justices have more of right to use the gym than RGB does?

edit on 1-4-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join