It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Obtains Covid-19 Assistance from Russia. Could lead to Impeachment-II

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Wednesday, April 1, 2020 (Happy April Fools Day!)

President Trump knows the Democrats are like buzzards. Always circling overhead, ready to swoop down and attempt to devour him over anything they perceive as a weakness, or a violation of law.

BUT... President Trump places American's (including Democrats) safety at the top of his priority list.

American's are being made sick during this CoronaVirus-19 Pandemic, and President Obama left behind a depleted medical equipment and supplies national stock-pile.

So Russian President Vladimir Putin, and President Trump colluded, and worked out a quid-quo-pro that is good for the people of America, during our Covid-19 crisis.

A cargo plane loaded with medical supplies and protection equipment may depart for the US by the end of Tuesday, the Kremlin said, after a phone call between US President Donald Trump and Russian President Vladimir Putin.

The issue of protective gear was raised during the Monday phone talks, with Putin asking if the US needed help and Trump accepting, Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov told reporters on Tuesday.

Moscow suggested the aid in anticipation that the US will be able to return the favor if necessary, once its manufacturers of medical and protective equipment catch up with demand, Peskov said.

The current situation “affects everyone without exception and is of a global nature,” he added.
Source: twitter.com...

It's not beyond the realm of possibility that Nancy Pelosi could add this Trump-Putin "arrangement" to the list of Trump Administration Covid-19 "mysteries" she plans on launching an investigation into, when she comes back to Washington D.C.. (Pelosi is scared to come back to D.C. during the month of April, due to the CoronaVirus threat.)

Personally, I'm glad to see that the U.S. and Russia have an amicable and mutually beneficial relationship. When I was a kid, the two countries were mortal enemies.

President Trump always says, "It's better to get along, than to be enemies." This Pandemic is proving yet another of his core beliefs to be smack dab on target.

-CareWeMust

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

President Trump always says, "It's better to get along, than to be enemies."

Anyone with half a brain knows that diplomacy trumps conflict.

Unfortunately, there are millions upon millions of knuckle draggers that don't seem to grasp that simple concept.

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

And that rings true more so now we have a common "enemy."

Funny how doing the right thing even now gets Trump another knife in his back.

If DT rocked up on CNN this evening with a miracle cure that would save the world, some t1t would still find fault.

Politicians, a breed apart !!

P.S. UK based so no real interest in Trump as a Pres.
edit on 1-4-2020 by Cymru because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 04:55 AM
link   
This is just the first of MANY hand shakes with Russia going forward.

Just know it began with this gesture of concern and generosity.

Now watch the unity bloom against China.

Just watch...

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Does this count as Eurasia and Oceania have always been at odds with East Asia??? Like an eighth of Russia is in Europe right??
To be honest I'm still suspicious. Russia can and should keep it's #. The USA can handle a mutated strain of Corona the way it handles any and all other respitory threats manufactured hysteria be damned.

Also, this is more than likely some kind of transfer of goods and money. They are not trading medical gear. There could very well be a prisoner swap in the mix.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Its almost like you WANT controversy. Wheres the collusion here? Or a quid pro quo?

Is this an april fools thread? Or political trolling?

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
Its almost like you WANT controversy. Wheres the collusion here? Or a quid pro quo?

Is this an april fools thread? Or political trolling?

I think the point is that it IS A QUID PRO QUO. The very definition of it.
What the brain dead never realised is that Quid Pro Quo's between nations is a common practice and SHOULD happen all the time as long as it's for the benefit of both countries
Only idiots got caught up in the Quid Pro Quo = BAD nonsense that the media and idiotic Democrats pushed for months.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Nice to hear this!

Thank you President Trump and Vladimir Putin 💙

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 06:02 AM
link   
They better test the PPEs for chemical or biological agents, can't trust the Ruskies! I'm thinking of the games we played with Castro in Cuba, certainly the Russians are more devious! Boo Haa Haa Haaaah!

Reminds me of Mad Magazine's "Spy Vs Spy" cartoon in real life or the Coyote and Roadrunner - Vladimir Putin, Super Villain. I like the way that rolls off the tongue.
edit on 1-4-2020 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Added extra comments

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 06:03 AM
link   
The OP framed it as the Ukranian situation where strongarm tactics were allegedly used.

This is just a normal help a brutha out....like as you say...happens every day.

a reply to: UKTruth

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 06:10 AM
link   
That should be a beautiful story of cooperation and instead it is being spun as a negative. Democrats and the MSM disgust me.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Of course the Democrats will try and impeach Trump over accepting medical supplies from Russia during the virus outbreak.

That is a big DUH!

They KNOW Uncle Joe who loves us ,will do a better job and are marshaling their forces to make him more relevant to prevent that traitorous Trump who accepted medical help from Russia. How awful! How hurtful to the USA, colluding to accept medical help in a medical crises. Drump must go or be impeached for it if he is reelected!

Where is Uncle Joe? We all need him in this time of crises! We know how very very much he loves the American people.

After all the Democrats and Pelosi, know what is best for us. As my tag line has said for over a year now. Nancy said it best "You don't need God, you have us Democrats"

When will the American people ever learn?

edit on 4/1/20 by The2Billies because: spelling

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Accidental repeat of my post above.

Happy April Fools Day!

edit on 4/1/20 by The2Billies because: accidental repeat

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Waiting for a whistle-blower to leak the phone call !!!

🔜

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Naw , the Democrats will just block entry until they get $25,000,000 more for their DNC campaign funds . Errr I mean for the performing arts.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 08:04 AM
link   
On NPR's site, a "FACT CHECK" article was posted to determine whether or not Russia is really sending medical supplies to the US.

Is this story really worthy of a fact check? o_O
Just report the damn news please.

Other than Fox , NBC News, Reuters and Russian media outlets, I found no mention of this agreement on any other national news sites.

The cynic in me immediately begins to think that if this type of diplomacy and cooperation between the US and Russia isn't being reported, there is an ulterior motive for not sharing what is ostensibly a positive development in a time of crisis.

What the ulterior motive would be to not report this, is an exercise left to the reader.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 08:12 AM
link   
MSNBC now reporting that Trump will owe Putin for this and we will probably have to bomb Canada

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 08:13 AM
link   
The politicizing of literally everything is so lame and tired....

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Yea... there's no difference between our asking for Russia's help during a World Wide Pandemic (as they are Italy) and asking them to investigate a political rival. No difference at all... to the truly indoctrinated sheep.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I just read where the Chinese medical troops currently in Germany are going to be redeployed to help in New York City.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join