It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can You Catch A Virus? Coronavirus Questions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Just some update from Tom Barnett

Cell toxification ....viral detoxification ..

Dont get virus injected to bloodstream if you dont want to catch a virus , and start using your own mind because if you dont use your own mind, somebody else will

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Another youtube expert? Great.

Now stop washing your hands and that social distancing, because that is the perfect way to combat that virus!

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 04:48 AM
link   
To sum up, he says that if you eat good food you won't catch a virus because viruses are created in the body as a reaction to people eating bad food. Sad thing is that people believe this type of pseudoscience, often at their peril.

You can catch a virus and a virus can cause you harm.

However, whether a virus is alive depends on who you ask, and their definition of "life". Irrespective of this, virus exist and not in the way the guy on YouTube believes.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Jeez, someone is applying for the Darwin Award!

Hopefully this is an April fools joke.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Virus Mania

About the Book A daily scan through the newspapers and TV news gives the impression that the entire world is constantly invaded by new and horrible virus epidemics. The latest headlines feature the human papillomavirus (HPV) alleged to cause cervical cancer and the avian flu virus, H5N1. The public is also continually terrorized by reports about SARS, BSE, Hepatitis C, AIDS, Ebola, and Polio. However, this virus mayhem ignores very basic scientific facts: the existence, the pathogenicity and the deadly effects of these agents have never been proven. The medical establishment and its loyal media acolytes claim that this evidence has been produced. But these claims are highly suspect because modern medicine has pushed direct virus proof methods aside and uses dubious indirect tools to “prove” the existence of viruses such as antibody tests and the polymerase chain reaction (PCR).

The authors of Virus Mania, journalist Torsten Engelbrecht and doctor of internal medicine Claus Köhnlein, show that these alleged contagious viruses are, in fact, particles produced by the cells themselves as a consequence of certain stress factors such as drugs. These particles are then identified by antibody and PCR tests and interpreted as epidemic-causing viruses by doctors who have been inoculated for over 100 years by the theory that microbes are deadly and only modern medications and vaccines will protect us from virus pandemics. The central aim of this book is to steer the discussion back to a real scientific debate and put medicine back on the path of an impartial analysis of the facts. It will put medical experiments, clinical trials, statistics and government policies under the microscope, revealing that the people charged with protecting our health and safety have deviated from this path.

Along the way, Engelbrecht and Köhnlein will analyze all possible causes of illness such as pharmaceuticals, lifestyle drugs, pesticides, heavy metals, pollution, stress and processed (and sometimes genetically modified) foods. All of these can heavily damage the body of humans and animals and even kill them. And precisely these factors typically prevail where the victims of alleged viruses live and work. To substantiate these claims, the authors cite dozens of highly renowned scientists, among them the Nobel laureates Kary Mullis, Barbara McClintock, Walter Gilbert, Sir Frank Macfarlane Burnet and microbiologist and Pulitzer Prize winner René Dubos.

The book presents approximately 1,100 pertinent scientific references, the majority of which have been published recently. The topic of this book is of pivotal significance. The pharmaceutical companies and top scientists rake in enormous sums of money by attacking germs and the media boosts its audience ratings and circulations with sensationalized reporting (the coverage of the New York Times and Der Spiegel are specifically analyzed). Individuals pay the highest price of all, without getting what they deserve and need most to maintain health: enlightenment about the real causes and true necessities for prevention and cure of their illnesses. “The first step is to give up the illusion that the primary purpose of modern medical research is to improve people’s health most effectively and efficiently,” advises John Abramson of Harvard Medical School. “The primary purpose of commercially-funded clinical research is to maximize financial return on investment, not health.” Virus Mania will inform you on how such an environment took root—and how to empower yourself for a healthy life.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi
How many people have died from the common flu in the last 3 months?

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
And if the Antivaxxers will really-really-really stay antivaxxers if there is a working vaccine. Maybe that problem will sort itself out?

Yes maybe it will.
Bill Gates has said that vaccines will solve the population issue which causes CO2 issues.

Those that choose not to vaccinate will either die or it could be the other way around..... how can anyone be absolutely sure?
edit on 1-4-2020 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

How is it that I could quote something you did not post????

How strange!!

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
How many people have died from the common flu in the last 3 months?

I am sure you are capable of looking that up for yourself. I am guessing you are looking to downplay the seriousness of Covid-19 by comparing it to flu. Yet that discussion is off topic and played out elsewhere.

The OP is about psuedoscience.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi
No, what I am wondering is..... are common flu cases being added to corona figures?

Half a million to one million people die every year with the 'common' flu.

There are 4 other strains corona virus which are common that cause mild symptoms like the common cold.
intermountainhealthcare.org...

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 07:48 AM
link   
All of this guys obvious acumen has been bastardised and I do not know if its intentionally done by him or if he has just been a victim of his bastardised education that was full of Goose Chases.....however he did teach me a few things....things validated by Peer Approved Literature and Research....suffice to say there are 2 ways you can get a virus in your body....this is where the guy becomes unknowingly sidetracked or is an Anti-Humanitarian Terrorist trying to mislead the World.You see the 2nd entry method explains what we mistakenly call cancers.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo
Thank you for posting the interesting video.
Have a look at this one by Dr. Bruce Lipton:

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Thank`s Itisnowagain, seen previously some Lipton videos and he seems to know a lot,and this one was not exception. The tonsils function was new to me..

So now , many companys are trying to make corona vaccines, injection version......what could go wrong hmmm

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Can You Catch A Virus? That would be a big old YES.

If you believe what this guys is saying, then I've got a bottle of "ointment" that will cure anything if you rub it on your skin for sale, it's yours for just $50,000.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Indeed.....

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   
You know this sucks for many people. The ones at risk are the elderly, and people who have their parents in Nursing homes can't go see them and their chances of dying are pretty bad now. I think if I had my mother in a nursing home I would take her home. I did not like it when she was in the nursing home years back, she did not mind it for a while while recovering, but wanted to go home then to her apartment. We brought her to our house and she stayed with us up until the time she died a few years later. They told me at the nursing home they could have the doctor prescribe her meds to make her accept staying there, I just took her home. Even back then before I started studying pharmacuticals and how they work I had seen what some of the meds do to the old patients.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I seen discussions that in many nursing home they give insane amounts of drugs to elderly, it`s be drugged be gone ...

I would not let my mother live in those places. Kudos to you rickymouse .

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo
a reply to: rickymouse

I seen discussions that in many nursing home they give insane amounts of drugs to elderly, it`s be drugged be gone ...

I would not let my mother live in those places. Kudos to you rickymouse .

They medicate the patients to keep them from wandering around, they would need one attendent for every patient if they didn't do that. The ones that are always wandering get their dose upped sometimes to make them more manageable. These meds make them more susceptable to stuff like the flu, so they make sure to give them flu shots and pneumonia vaccines.

I understand why they are doing this and will not judge them for trying to make the people less active and manageable, some do not want to be in a nursing home, they want to go home to their house, so they medicate them to make them more compliant. But in this pandemic, it also makes them more susceptable to getting a bad case. Now if they remove the meds quickly, they will get all upset and that is not good either, they will feel better and demand to go home...but they cannot live alone at home anymore.

I understand but would not want to watch someone I love go through that, I had a big enough house so that my mother could stay with us. We also had my uncle stay with us for a few weeks after his heart surgery and about ten years ago my wife's aunt came to live with us for about three or more months.

With my wife's aunt, she had alzheimers and she wanted to go back to her home she lived in when she was a teenager. The farm had been torn down years ago and someone put up a new house there. I brought her there one day to see it from the road, she actually knew exactly where the farm was, she gave me directions and was confused as to where the house had gone, but she recognized the barn and complained it was old. She was in her eighties. We went to the cemetary and she was surprised to see her fathers and mothers graves and the graves of some of her schooltime friends. She remembered those things like they happened last year, but could not even remember she had an apartment. They had to sedate her at the nursing home, we could not watch after her, we live in the country and she always wanted to walk home. I caught her a few times walking down the driveway.

With her at the nursing home they gave her meds to make her manageable, but of course those meds accelerated the alzheimer disease. so she quickly got worse. The treatment then for alzheimer disease actually increased the rate of the progression, I know, I gave her the pills and the science behind them helping was debunked a few years after she went to the special alzheimer nursing home. She lived three years in there and in the end she could barely remember my wife, but she would mutter sounds when she saw her, I asked my wife why she called her that, after thinking about it my wife said they had called her that when she was real young, because of a story book or cartoon she liked or something like that. Strangely she knew who I was, I spent quite a bit of time taking care of her and hauling her around to see things she wanted to see when she stayed with us.

A strange thing is she knew her friends phone numbers, but could only dial them on a touchtone phone. She was a retired operator. She didn't know the number, but could still recognize the pattern. She called a few of her friends two or three times a week and talked to them like they were teenagers. I would haul her over to her friends house to visit and she did recognize them even when they were old, I think she recognized their voices, because she was a little confused till they talked to her.

I learned a lot when she was here and I researched a lot on the alzheimer disease then and after. It is surprising how much they thought they knew about that only to find that they were making it worse. That is when I boosted my reading of research articles to verify if the treatment conclusions were correct, I found a lot of discrepencies, but I also did understand that these people do need to be controlled, so you do not have to ride over graves at the cemetary to pick up the person when they trip over a tombstone when they get all excited when they found so many of their friends died. From the cemetary to the outpatient clinic and x-rays, but nothing was broken anyway, had her insurance cards on me at all times. No more trips to the cemetary.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Ahaa!! Youtube censored the video ....not a surprice really...they do this that all the time, and also delete channels..commie tactics in use...

Few mirrors that shows the video :

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

Can You Catch A Virus? That would be a big old YES.

If you believe what this guys is saying, then I've got a bottle of "ointment" that will cure anything if you rub it on your skin for sale, it's yours for just $50,000.

No you cannot.

Vaccines contain bacteria poop.

Viruses are dead things not live things.

Except for a Pleomorphic Bacteria that can stay alive and look like and go where a virus can go....and be transferred bacterially but project virally once insitu….this can only be done with Pleomorphic Bacteria.

top topics

join